[1v1]Community Challenge

Discussion in 'Match Planning' started by TheFuzionBranz, Mar 24, 2019.

1. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

lucky you i got some vids of my hitman, they may be old but thats all you can get i suppose.
    hopefully you can learn a thing or two
    channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoBtBMqzs-h2uQC9Qb9W1sA

also i didn't quite get the former argument
    i don't think we know eachother bud but you rly shouldn't make me install the game and write u down der.
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/benoons-1v1-thread-closed.35730/

2. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

But thats play against a Random who is literatly unknown.

Playing with/without lag alters skill outcome on video
    Playing with higher/lower skill alters skill outcome on video.

When a noob gives you time to breath you can be as flashy as you want; When a noob plays into typical reactions you get read it easily. If this was a video on a top player and you would be doing this it would show a massive skill gap earning a spot such as top 5 out of a hole 1v1 community. Never would you pull up videos with this quality of showcase if you player on higher skill. But if you really want to debate skill on a game, You really should play it instead of talk it; Cause you will get bodied.

3. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

i stopped reading first sentence cos your first argument is invalid yet again
    kyonu is 07 player
    so is alexistexas

2nd vid is a random innit

eitherway you remind me of foes alil bit, your airgame lacks as ** and you clearly do not know how to distinguish kpp[p] kpp[k]
    dont quote me.

EDIT: u just uploaded a vid vs ign Bro
    bro is alexistexas LUL

4. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

I just said that from my observation. And nah ,most of EU players who play atm are kinda 50/50 best ones left shortly after we moved to GC ,they came back for a moment but than EU disappeared completely. I wish we had that tournament EU vs NA sht would be dope .

5. TheFuzionBranz

Kyonu is 07, Not a top player.
    AlexisTexas is whatever he is, Not a top player.

By your logic, Level 99s and any old player should be good? Reputation speaks for itself. As for foes judging your specific game play, Is irrelevant. You know the scrolls, How to low jump, how to matrix, etc. You can make videos like this. But does that mean you're good? Does that mean you're the top hitman player that can showcase hitman? You're playing against randoms. I'm accepting any challenges and making videos of them. I'm not impressed by your videos because even a random who knows techniques will make it appealing by fighting a lower skill.

Anyways, I'm here to play the game, You'll lose. /endconvo

EmranLmfao likes this.
  6. TheFuzionBranz

I understood that it was an observation; As to where my opinion is my own observation from this side. Not many skilled players hopped between servers in past & there is too much lag for actual certified tournaments cross-region. Same goes for RF-Na. Dead community.

7. TheFuzionBranz

And bro is a random. If he is suppose to be skilled; He is not. He had 40STR on those clips and shells in some of them. I have on Elementalist lol.

Can we please stop poluting my thread with arguements; Just come fight if you think you're good. If you're not going to fight theres no point in talking.

Infamy likes this.
  8. Infamy

Infamy Active Member

I'll be honest here. I remember slapping the **** outta Bro. Hes not a top player and it's not close. I myself use a bad laptop for gaming and still smack guys like bro. But Branz is just a lot smarter and overall alot better. I dont get why these EUS even think they're at the level of most of NA.

9. TheFuzionBranz

Didn't see this;

I don't see how you would rate "air-game". You use the jumping mechanics in this game as you please. If I were to have a specific way to use it, It would enable me to get read and potentially lose. If I use it in a smart way, I can get around easier/use objects/take less damage/mix up my game. As far as I see it; I'm not getting punished too hard and I am winning.

As for KPPK, KPPP there is various uses.

KPP[K] can be used to create a close distance pressure by controlling your opponents angles of recovery. It also enables you to side step and punish savor.

KPP[P] can be used to create a distance between you and the player. This allows you to breath and think, Or change the dynamic of the battle for a short duration by changing it from close combat to an engagement of choice.

Then again; Using KPPK instead of KPPP even on the back of an opponent, Could change the pressure your putting and also create opennings. For example; Players wont savor with their back exposed, but they might off of an angled KPPK which is just as punishable.

Anyways; Finaly score 9-5. Trash quality of play but here:

You can post showcase videos all you want; Sure it can be impressive but its relative to the person you are fighting. If it was a name like CeroBlast, Explizit, Lamborghini; If it was a lower rank, yet still known player as like a top 10-20 such as Sidara, Savage, etc Back in the days; It showcases how good you are.

In our video; Its even less lackluster but all those things you pulled off you didnt do to me cause you couldnt + lag. No point in doing tactics that wont pay off or will be reduced to nothing by lag. Theres no point in saying someone doesn't use something well or worst then you because you filmed it on randoms. I was running around with Bro who is "AlexisTexas" and I never even used Heartseaker. Bro didn't challenge me the even abit. One sided fights are only impressive by the names put on it.

10. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

tl;dr
    you're not as bad as i thought but i definetly would never lose to you on a solid ping.
    btw i saw much more lag on my screen lmao

eitherway, goodgame bud.

11. TheFuzionBranz

Not the first time I hear that one but anyways GG's.

doston8 likes this.
  12. SuperBuu

SuperBuu Clean Up Crew, The Sharpest Tiger

Ign : SuperBuu 1 and 3

13. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

Look at these 2 idiots, talking **** while I didn’t give a **** and was playing layed back. @271115 kid lets be honest here u a whole jew, a lagger and a macro user sit aside while u got smaked in the past 1v1s you’re videos and scores proof 0 to nothing u got smaked and u can get smaked anytime u like. @FuzionBranz kid u got 3-0’d with default, u say u never used heartbreaker and I never fought it. U videotape and post like I was taking it serious lmfao, u say it yourself i had a str set on or something imagine how serious I took you. I fucked you’re whole so top 10 including you with a 3-0 default made a joke out of you and left the game 3-3 u cried and mega’d for me to comeback and happily claimed 9-3 afterwards, rapidly blamed lagg and felt proud of it. I 1v1 who ever the **** i want and on the lvl I want. Nowsit aside your far from top 10

14. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

https://prnt.sc/elxcqm
    'ey listen here ape boy
    our gamescore is 27-1 u shouldn't talk lol

15. TheFuzionBranz

LMFAO YOU RAN YOUR MOUTH THE ENTIRE TIME LOL. Either way; I'll beat you up on the daily.

Anyways; Can people stop running there mouths. Come ask for a 1v1 with your talkshit or keep it burried deep in your vagina if you aint ready to fight.

16. Shockingly

Shockingly Member

Branz I HAVE to see you fight paragus to 9 that man and his playstyle is fking god-like. I don't have him added but you need to make a vid if you can find him

17. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

Haha nerd a niga like you must know when to stay in his lane.

Kid thinks he cool coz he won with heartseeker vs what tong??? note how u only posted the rounds you won in too lmfao a whole fgt indeed, disgusting put on capoeira and you lost that game 2-1 yet u post only the 1 win u got of that game and talk about what that you’re good delusional fgt, I trashed you 3-0 default u can’t comeback from that unless u can deliver the same wich u can’t, sit down dog. Why don’t you fight me again and post the whole scores and this time ill match you trash scrolls, as for you Jew @271115 the only 27-1 bullsht u just came up with was me chilling and u using the likes of redemption and shoot boxing and born vs what ???? Red scorpion??? Lmfao last time I matched those scrolls u took the big L too. ******* randoms keep my name out of your mouths and threads i don’t need no fanboys.

18. TheFuzionBranz

Alright RN, Come catch these hands? lmfao

19. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

This one is for my favorite fanboy @271115
    Printscreen before they delete this post, boy only compare yourself to me and see you’re in no way close to me.

Attached Files:

20. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

Omw u ******* fgt.