[Official] Item & Event Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Starberry, Apr 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

rf_banner_thingy_thing.png

Hey everyone,

Lately, there have been many inquiries, complaints or criticism on events, prizes and unreleased items or recolors. We are now looking for any player feedback & suggestions as a whole in order to gain a better grasp of what the community would like to see for items, events and prizes.

You may use the template example below if needed.

The following are what we’re looking for :
    • Got an item you want to see as a prize in an event?
    • Tired of seeing the same events and have something new in mind?
    • Is there an event in the past that you miss and want to see it come back?
    • Want to see something new as a prize? (prizes such as the recent Shiroko White Set)
    • Is there an item unreleased and you want to see it in the game?
    • Is there any changes to current events that you would like to see?
    • [NEW!] Spender Tier & Prize Suggestions

The following are not accepted at this time :
    • Tournament Event Suggestions
    • Guild Item Requests
    • Personal & User-Created Item Suggestions

Item Format Example
    Name & Type of Item : 100000 Carat Cash [Carat Coupon]
    Image of Item (if any) : djwnjfewjnfjnwe.JPG
    Details (if any) : Free carats for everyone!

Event Format Example
    Type of Event : Fisticuff Fridays
    Rules : Stat Restrictions (30-), Rooms must be 7/8 upon GM arrival
    Details : Successfully defeat the GM for a chance to score some free prizes!
    Prizes (if any) : 500 RC​

This post is subject to change by myself or a RedFox Games representative.

Posts may be subject to edits or removals unrelated to the above qualified topic(s). If they are quotes or simple copy & paste posts, they will also be subjected to deletion as they do not add anything to the table.

Banner credit : @NJSmasher

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
    GalexyX, Tengu and Draygashi like this.
  2. Akame

Akame Member

Got an item you want to see as a prize in an event?
    I'd like tournament prizes to stay as tournament prizes. The cape of sacred guardians should not have been released in the spenders at all. Also really good and fun to use skill items should be released in events (Metatrons, Zodiacs, Yellow Dragon, Blood Dragon, etc.... )

Tired of seeing the same events and have something new in mind?
    There has to be more guild war events and a purpose to guild war this is a competitive fighting game (And please actually have good prizes) A lot of players that play and have quit always tell me "There is no reason to gw, you don't get anything" So make a reason so it motivates people.

Is there an event in the past that you miss and want to see it come back?
    I'd like the enchant event back and make it where if you get 2 10's you can pick 2 prizes MAX, and like stated before more events around GW I cant emphasis this enough GW is what made this game as great as it was for so long! There was countless pages of people just guild warring each other and being competitive.

Want to see something new as a prize? (prizes such as the recent Shiroko White Set)
    Yes please we need new sets! But not just recolors we need REAL NEW SETS!!! We already have a lack of cosmetics items lately, barely any cloths are being released!

Is there an item unreleased and you want to see it in the game?
    I mean every item that gem fighter has we should have and Dark Haze Ninjutsu should be in the store for carats (And tbh nimonix should look at user created content more (the ones that people actually worked hard on).

As for some of the unreleased items :
    Name & Type of Item :
    It seems to be a new rare set not sure if its for tourney winners or if its for something else.
    Image of Item (if any) : [​IMG]
    Details (if any) :
    (the hat could use some work) but it should be given out as a new rare set it looks amazing !

There seems to be a bunch of items on this list that are already released but a ton of them are not (Including things for android which is long overdue)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This scroll should also have been 37k carat like in gem fighter for the longest time....
    [​IMG]

Post is still Under Construction and taking suggestions from people.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  3. RFtank

RFtank New Member

Item: Black "Starter" Set
    This item should have been given out as Red Fox's 3rd year Anniversary set.
    Event: LOG IN once during a time period.
    [​IMG]
    Reason: Yellow starter set was released in the beginning as a part of tutorial, and this black starter set would be used an achievement to making it this far from that time period.

Item: M/F World Cup gear (Shirts, shorts, shoes)
    Event: *Limited Time in shop (idk if that counts as event) but this type of gear should not be used as a spender, let the people support their country/team.
    Image: [don't have]
    Reason: Women's World Cup is this year.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  4. Vanillas

Vanillas New Member

New sets for sure !

5. keycard

keycard New Member

6. Awaky

Awaky Member

For one..
    Holiday theme items stays in there time line... Like come on black Fridays boxes and frozen lake in April? -.-
    Last month y'all added Halloween bossmode...
    Y'all ruining the holiday spirits by adding seasonal stuff every patch just to "add more content"

Hercule and Draygashi like this.
  7. CokaineCrazii

CokaineCrazii Member

• Voodoo Mask
    • Guild Items

FallinqStar likes this.
  8. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

i made a suggestion in that other thread by gm toast, when he basically prompted the same question. is it okay if i just copy paste it or this is different?

9. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

iHumza and Draygashi like this.
  10. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

• Got an item you want to see as a prize in an event?
    Yes, but the bigger problem is that your events are conceptually bad and the item I want is either too rare to have an event without DDOS or recycled AF. Prizes don't make the event...
    In a perfect world, i'd like to see winners of high volume events get priority on their user made suggestions or priority voting on user made suggestions. (IF and only IF, user content is going to be made within the next 3 months...)
    • Tired of seeing the same events and have something new in mind?
    Yes, I hate Fisticuffs and I get the vibe that GM's hate it too. What do y'all gain from holding up Rumble Fighter on a FRIDAY(HELLO BUSY DAY?!) so everyone can host chatrooms for HOURS just to jump you?! Y'all not even good so what enjoyment do people get out of this. XD
    Please change Fisticuffs to something more personal yet still would get the attention of your users. I previously suggested In-Game quizzes hosted by a GM. Users are asked simple 2 answer questions, get it wrong your teleported out of Plaza. Get it right, you move on to the next round. For each question you answer right you receive a small prize until your the last(person? x people?) left, for the grand prize.
    • Is there an event in the past that you miss and want to see it come back?
    More art work events! Nimonix doesn't like to make content so emphasize user made content by making events! Create user made stuff! Create user made content events that have a theme so if GM's wanted or know something that is more likely to be implemented, they can guide us! Work with more with us, the people responsible for your headaches, pain the asses, warmth nostalgia, amusement and most importantly bacon on your plate.
    • Want to see something new as a prize? (prizes such as the recent Shiroko White Set)
    Yes, if you guys are hosting an event i'd like recolors to be downplayed drastically. Please push harder to create NEW items as prizes. I've seen less Noble Chef sets than Kuroko sets.
    Please consider giving away vouchers and/or custom content. It will give artist more incestive to create Rumble Fighter content. Artist will post Rumble Fighter Content on wherever they post stuff(tumblr? pintrest? devi art?) and Rumble Fighter will be seen. Cheap advertisement, Users actually get content, Nimonix doesn't have to come up with new ideas, hopefully whomever is their artist gets fired soon when they see actual people are willing to dedicate energy to the better sake of this game and don't even get paid than someone who cares will take over and hopefully we'll get something better for $300 than a recolor done on Microsoft paint.
    • Is there an item unreleased and you want to see it in the game?
    How am I even allowed to answer that? Were not allowed to look into the Rumble Fighter files and discussion about Gem Fighter is illegal.
    Yes, I wanna see a ton of user made suggestions released into the game.
    edit: Oh! there is something that you guys could add though! Please consider adding an item index. Either on the website or in-game, users should be able too look an item/scroll/exo/clothes up and get all the info such as what box/event/in-store price it was released at, stats, what article of clothing does this go under, maybe even release date and last time it was re-released. This would help alot with brainstorming fits, stats, etc. because currently the only way to know these things are to hack into Rumble Fighter files or buy the box/have friends whom bought the box. This shouldn't be like that. :) And the only MMO's that leave the game like that is because someone made a Wiki for the game already. Rumble Fighter has no wiki and expects users to purchase boxes for $30 a pack? What am I even getting ?__? I dunno because only people whom could literally answer all my questions are trolls AF or Starberry and I get tired of annoying that guy.
    • Is there any changes to current events that you would like to see?
    Yeah, Please change spenders to a temporary rewards program. Ex.
    "1500RC - 1 point AND Elf Ears
    2500RC - 1 point AND Power Suit BLK
    5000RC 2 points AND Typhoon Set
    After 5000RC, players accumulate 1 point for every 1000RC spent

Point reward list:
    Telos - 8 points
    Hung gar - 8 points
    Yellow Dragon - 15 points
    Pencak Silat - 10 points
    Kuroko Set - 10 points
    User Made Suggestion - 15 points
    Rollover option for next spenders - 5 points"
    I believe this is a good idea because it allows for stuff that was previously not on spenders a fair chance to be obtained while still taking in revenue. And you guys don't have to struggle to decide which recolor is worth $300. Just make a list of all the rares and price them off. ^_^

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  11. Awaky

Awaky Member

Dev should skip scrolls buff and straight up nerf all exocores and scrolls that are straight up annoying as ** to deal...
    What's the point of buffing old scrolls when y'all going to give them RE,SE,BFE,R, summer version, valentine's edition, Another...
    Just NERF THOSES exocore ( all meta exocores) it's so annoying to deal not to mention everyone use it with Speed + str + SP straig up with the bow run use skill press xxx run use skill

Why do casual player need to deal with this annoying sht almost every game..
    What kind of new player with stick around with thoses p2w items

12. Zeept

Zeept Creator of Inferno Guitar

Simple and sweet as I always like to keep it . Just ganna list some items I think the community would be glad to see again .

{ pendinq }

ce1ca7b59d2a2d9a72caf939bee00273.png

79a0Rpe.png

For this picture specifically the items in the upper corners of both sides

Also ... Typhoon set should be obtainable via the bossmode ..sorry @Kayden if this offends you .

And Sejul set should be obtainable via the bossmode as well .

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  13. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

First off, no more loot boxes. **** loot boxes.

Custom made guild clothing items should be released for players.

Release items that Gem Fighter has that we do not have yet.

FallinqStar and Draygashi like this.
  14. FallinqStar

FallinqStar Member

I forgotten the name of the event but it selected one lucky player from the community , that player basically get interviewed by ogp answering questions like

• How long / what got you to fall in love with rumble fighter
    • What is your signature excore / scroll
    • Any shoutouts to fellow Rumblers ?

The community would earn rewards for commenting on the Facebook post as long as they included ign.

@Draygashi help me out here what was the name of this event ?

P.S RETURN FISTICUFF, PUFFS , WE MISS BULLYING OUR REDFOXS !!!!

RabbitOhJazz and Zeept like this.
  15. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Community Profile or Community Spotlight.

Fisticuffs was canceled due to an excessive amount of complaints from the players.

Prizmo, Zeept and FallinqStar like this.
  16. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

This is probably very unorganized, but here are the items/events that would be nice to see again.
    - Gladiator Set
    - Dark Haze Nin (Perm)
    - Lost Legacy Chests
    - BM Events (not like rabbits lair or something, more like those party Dragon Lair events again)
    - Training Mode scroll preview option (why did they even remove it lmfao)

Draygashi likes this.
  17. Draygashi

They removed training mode Scroll preview because players found an exploit to get the Scroll for free without paying for it

18. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

Damn, they should just find a way to fix it, that's just laziness on their part. I also remember an exploit where you could apply it for training mode, but then go into BM and use it for free.

Draygashi likes this.
  19. Draygashi

It is indeed laziness on NimoniX. They’ve been known to half ass everything.

20. FallinqStar

FallinqStar Member

Haha I got another suggestion ..
    Why doesn't rumble fighter have a type of subscribtion thing .. allowing players to get certain items on release date and certain exclusive rare items to those who subscribe !!

Huttj likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.