Windows 10 issues

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Sorus, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Sorus

Sorus New Member

Hello, I recently got a new laptop. Acer Nitro that runs Windows 10 with Ryzen 5 processor and Radeon RX 560x graphics. I don't know if anyone else had this issue (I know it's not on RF's end) when I run RF, even as an admin, it'll open up, it updates and then the log in opens up in a different background. Didn't think much of it but when I log in, it'll sometimes proceed on or not. It will like just randomly close. But when it does proceed to the loading screen, after the Sheep loading screen it kicks me out back to my desktop and I can hear RF opening/intro and after it reaches to the end (where you end up in the Calendar/Lobby page) RF pops back up.

Another solution that I know it's been an issue with windows 10 since this isn't the first time I played RF on windows 10. I found a solution for the pink text and I resolved that. But is there a solution for the small text?

2. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

3. SlimeGirl

SlimeGirl Well-Known Member

stop using windows 10 problem solved

Draygashi likes this.
  4. Sorus

Sorus New Member

hmm, I thought it resolved my issue, but it just put rf in windows mode and even then the window was small box to play RF. I decided to record a quick minute or so video for a quick example of the situation

5. Draygashi

Yeah, you'll have to keep it in window mode for a bit. Once you're able to see the actual game, go to the options and change the resolution. Once you find one that's compatible, you'll be able to ditch window mode and play in full screen again.

6. Sorus

Sorus New Member

Alright i'll give it a try. By the way, do you know any solution for small texts in game?

7. Draygashi

To fix the pink text, you'll have to disable clear type.

To increase the size, you'll have to temporarily change your computers location and language to Korean then change it back. This is a bit complicated, at least once you try to change it back, because everything will be in Korean.

8. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Please follow the instructions carefully in the link attached by Draygashi if you haven't already done so.

9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

sell your laptop to me, and you have to buy cheap around $300 laptop you will be fine to play rumble fighter.

because that laptop dont deserve to being play rumble fighter.

10. Sorus

Sorus New Member

that link never really helped as much with the situation of trying to start up rf. the pink text the small text fixed. still try to run rf, opens up, log in, loading screen and poof, gone

11. Starberry

In the video, I see that your game is running in full screen.

If you haven’t already done so, follow the instructions in the thread and turn it into windowed mode.

12. Sorus

Sorus New Member

so on windows 10.. its a must to have it in windows mode to play rf..? no solutions for full screen?
    okay so ill play in windows but the rf window is fairly small, no way to expand it neither im guessing

13. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Nimonix is telling you to suck their tiny d**k. you can do window mode on window 10 but you can expand. just look at the option when you are on window mode, new gen.

14. Starberry

No, it's not solely a Windows 10 issue. Your screen resolution is too low for it to display the game properly in full screen.

Can you elaborate further on the issue for your game client having issues while being in windowed mode?