Event: 3rd Anniversary Celebration (Updated)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Samer206

Samer206 Member

how to obtain 3rd Anniversary Fortune Pouch?

2. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

You buy it from npc in hefei. You have to trade. Npc near auction house. I can give you my ingame char name and you can just give me your gold. It'l save you the time of opening them. The vast majority have just lost gold on them but hey you never know. Good luck

3. EngkongMu

EngkongMu New Member

Dang

4. Cartoon3757

Cartoon3757 New Member

HI GM, My account is bugged for epithets and quests. plz fix me brother. thank you

Attached Files:

5. mrfr3ack1

mrfr3ack1 New Member

Why ccd dont drop coins ?.....
    And can some1 tell me what you can do with seowang's jade mirror, couldent found anything about this item :(

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  6. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

May I ask what exactly is the success rate to create the perm piggy deco?

I've tried 10 times with the event create buff + band create attribute + premium create bonus, and all failed. That's 50 gold coins worth down the drain.

7. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

They(scammers) won't tell you

RedHim likes this.
  8. RedHim

RedHim New Member

9. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I'm not even trying to get OP stuff like the event marbles or dragon deco from the event - just a little souvenir from the Year of the Pig. That isn't too much to ask is it? :(

10. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Yes it is

11. kille333

kille333 Member

after Maint rate drop gold coin in Pouch npc hf so bad /i think Gm change rate now /10 bill gold spend no got coin lol

12. blackman86

blackman86 Member

Same here, 13 bils no coin... i was so sure GM will fvk this up

13. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Probly not selling enough gold coins in the marketplace. Who wants to pay 30$ for 33 coins and end up with 3 sbe or a fox lvl1. Rip off.

14. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

It is d@mn 3rd Year Anniversary Celebration, and that is all? Milking $ like every event, changing drop rates like always and broken OX as a bonus. Can`t You RF make some fun for us, like massive mobs spawn, boss spawn, GM PK-ing, or whatever suitable for the great occasion we have. It is d@mn 3rd Year :(

dahfack, Phantomx0o0 and BlondICE like this.
  15. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

yep, this event really disappointed every one except for auto farmers... ><

16. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

What's wrong with the quiz event? I think this OX event is one of the best of all time since it's all related to 9Dragons. This means no one is google'in the answers lol.

IMO, this year event is one of the best event ever! Look around and see how many people obtain those marbles and costumes. Not only that, it has tons of F2P content and a welcoming back package for new/returning users.

Boss spawn is so useless... it ruins the game just like in the previous version. This is why you don't see KR version doing bosses spawn. They do however have event boss spawn where they spawn [Event] type bosses that drops refinement scrolls and etc. Also, what's the point of pking GM when they have OP gears and never die? hahaha.

This event is like the KR last anniversary event with some changes. I think @BlondICE suggested this event lol

http://forums.playredfox.com/index....anniversary-what-rf-not-gave-to-us-why.46254/

17. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

yeah, I suggested farm event... but not so silly? griding 5-10h to open 1 box.. and then u got like 3 red pots? rly? :D groove cutters? :D or u make marble lvl 2 and can't upgrade to lvl 3 with 30 trys? cuz rate even with 100% boost on create is retarded low?

also after every maintenance... drop on fortune pouches get worse and worse? and only who got a bunch of stuff is super rich people who could waste more than 15b? on pouches at event start? and get lucky? and another part is a bunch of KR auto-farmers? who grind coins 24/7 with alts? using bots? :D

Revered likes this.
  18. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

also, look at trade list on gm hermits :D 10 gold coins for some adv manuals? rly? :D when all got them by CCD? or other dungeons? :D or that super duper triple hermit cutter? :D what drops well at GCM purple run? :D

19. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

and not mentioning the fact that RF scam all people by not telling create rates of event marbles! so people just waste money/gold/gold coins for creating thing what mby is impossible to create at all....

Phantomx0o0 likes this.
  20. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

This is true