Auction house bug

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phantomx0o0, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

Is it just me or every one.. I registered some items in the auction for 1 day, and it expires after serveral hours, so I try to register in 3 day auction but after 5 hours, wtf it expired? Pls if this is a bug, at least fix it.

2. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

Same here!!!

Fixing by changing your computer time to server time!

Phantomx0o0 likes this.
  3. suvanah

suvanah New Member

i have the same thing happen... it shouldn't be going by server time it should go by the time that you place the item in to the auction house, that is when the timer should start not by the bloody server time... i put many items in at say my time 4 pm and then by 8 pm same day they were expired already... from my knowing 1 day = 24 hours not bloody 4 hours, this needs to be fixed i shouldnt have to put something in auction house for 3 days just to make sure it is there for the right amount of time,,, make it that the timer starts counting down when you put the item in the auction house not by the server time

Fannypack likes this.
  4. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hey all,

We are currently aware of the issue and have already notified our developers.

Unfortunately, there is no work around and a solution has not been found yet.

Fortunately, this bug does not occur often, so please bear with us in the mean time.

5. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

What do you mean it does not occur often? It occurs all the time, since the day I started using the auction house. Every single time I put something into auction, the timer isn't accurate and will run down within a few hours.

6. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

By often he probably means it only happens to a few people. I've never had that problem.