Event: Lunar New Year 2019

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

Lol I dont really get your points Sirme :)
    You say the event is over bearing then GM do their job right. Good point

2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

That is because they are doing their job passably...

their jobs and events are 2 separate matters...

their job is to manage the game and log in to game and see problems....

Now Ahri's Job is to manage whole game... but they seem to be more of I publish what ever the developer gives...

event itself is fine... the requirements are just too high...

But even with that being said, it does not mean.. they did not do their job...

It just means they are satisfied with what is going on....
    they want you to sweat and work that body... for 1 golden pig box...

which I think is fair.... but the sheer requirements are cruel....

Now you get to decide... whether you want to participate in event or not...

Domingo likes this.
  3. Pakco

Pakco New Member

Hello,

Firstly, I truthfully do not know where to begin, in every statement you make, you contradict yourself in the next. "They do their job passably? job is to manage the game?" Is the event not a crucial aspect of the game, "They're suppose to manage problems?" is the event not full of players complaining about problems, and "The event is fine, but requirements are too high?" Do you see where I am going with this.

Secondly, the bottom line is, the event is not fair. Whether a select few believe it is, the general consensus or majority believe the game is not. If majority of the players are unsatisfied with an event I think that should suffice a change in the event or create a probable solution. I think for future references to avoid problems like these, moderators or developers should create polls allowing player to vote and provide their input on what they would like to see in the event, as we are the ones who play the game.

Lastly, I think it is counter-intuitive to combat a terrible event with nasty messages towards the GM's or Developers. I can understand there are tons of us upset with the event, I myself had high hopes for the event but was let down, however, telling a GM that they're doing a shitty job is not going to improve your overall experience in the game. To the GM's I would like to apologize for all hate you are receiving. More importantly, I think a viable solution for the future would be to allow players to vote on what they would like to see in the event or maybe even select a handful of people to test out the events before launch, that way you would have more direct input from players in the game.

Thank you,

[Bubbles]

Aggo777 and DemonicSaber like this.
  4. rizduanisa

rizduanisa New Member

change 10-50 for reward

5. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

for first point.. just saying... event is a very small part of their job... and like I said they did their job passably...
    meaning... what I consider the bare minimum is being done...
    For the players... we want events to be fun... for them.. they want event to cause happy players to spend money...
    But there is a BIG PROBLEM... THEY DO NOT MAKE EVENTS... they get it directly from Korea...
    And most of the time to my dismay.. they ruin huge chunks of it... by leaving out content...

When I say requirement are too high.. that is my point of view...not theirs... for them requirements are just good enough...lol

For second point... I do agree with you as well...but as I mentioned... they don't really make events.. they copy and paste it... such is how the events are...
    Sadly I doubt there will be much change...

And lastly, I do not know about general consensus.. but how much event makes will be the judge of that...And as usual, I am sure people will Spend like no tomorrow...

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    Pakco likes this.
  6. DemonicSaber

DemonicSaber New Member

Truth is people that can and are willing will spend on whatever is thrown. They do get event from kr but they give 30- 40% of the content that KR has in EVERY event, by doing so takes away opportunity for F2P players and those who can't spend more than 12 hours online everyday to farm or enjoy the event. As for what Pakco said, it would be very nice (if not a dream) for GMs/ developers to do polls and see what people would like in events to analyse what could be done or changed (even minimally) as it would result in more happy players happily spending their money (and possibly spending more which is their end goal).

7. viloo

viloo Member

Yay they unblocked me ok all 1st off stop crying and 2nd soz rf i think i made every1 moan more ^_^ but as u can see fellow dragons they unblocked me so i can tell yall off for moaning if u have a problem with events then tuff i gave away all my gear free do u see me crying NO just cause u all think u cant farm isnt gm vgm cm fault i used to p2p only event item i ever got was a flag2 events are so you lose track of time forget to lvl theeeen ull be behind and have to spend on catching up its actually quite genius. So before i see more crying stop and think isit worth me falling behind for an item alsooo bubblessssss wassup ^_^ where kp popin heads i hope but serious note all plz plz plz stop crying here and go play theres plenty of items im sure shame im never playing again but even forums need popcorn time ahah

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  8. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Took you 4 days to find out the event ain't worth it?

Aggo777 likes this.
  9. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Good for them.

10. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

interesting, I wonder what gm/cm will have to say about this

11. Chardzard

Chardzard New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12. Chardzard

Chardzard New Member

Hello TAO Hello everyone
    Now when I first read up on the event i was like:D after a few hours .. I'm now :( most of the time the drop rate is base off a char lvl on some maps it don't apply to much but in these dungeon the drop rate is way off it feel like a lucky draw is going on in there with and with out a drop card . The GM was talking a bout char lvl = the mob lvl right? but that only works up to GCM SRS ICY and Potala you need high end gear+relics because the mobs alone seem to have more HP than the bosses . I went to COF VOH nutting drop then GCM with my HG9 did 2 runs nutting drop had on drop cards the whole time then team up with a league mate start getting a few drops off the first few mobs then the drops stop did a run with out the card on the same thing happen but what shock me was the same amount of items were dropping randomly the same very way as it did with a card on (lucky draw or a broken drop rate system) so i came here to see if anyone had this same problem ,oh well time to make my HI7 HI8 ;)

13. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Would have been a lil better if it was made to drop from mobs.

14. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Then GMs would actually have to do some work then, or is that actually asking to much? Im at the point on my chars where I can only Farm SrS dungeons or make a new char.

I cant out leech the dmg atm cuz I just returned to game and so much has changed that my dmg sucks ass vs me being able to b4 I left 8 months ago. Things are over priced so much now that Im still saving for a repel wep and refine epi.

This event for me is a 100% turn off, but thats just me.

As for bots farming, just post up by them on non pvp maps and kill everything around them as you record and report.

GM's are checking for bots, or something weird was just going on with my ck hyb last night as I was lvling my nukes in KL on rats. Once I get time to upload the 3 vids, Ill post in forums, maybe it was just me, but some things I cant explain or understand why it happened to me during my time trying to grind. I had been doing this for several hours, then all of a sudden weird things started happening. Will explain all in my post.

15. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

welcome back. good luck.

16. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Congrats.

[​IMG]

17. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

18. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

19. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

Show the name and i hope gm can clarify if its real or fake

20. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

Yep RF sux really hard and they dare to say: "We put things according to as Korea have", they can't even put similar event as they.... not mentioning patches and fixes...
    All we hear is: they got no time to put stuff ingame - but they got time to cut 80% of all events!

When people don't have time for something to do = they not do it!!

RF is a super stupid company if they don't understand simple things like:
    1) The customer is always right!
    2) happy customer will always be glad to spend more - cuz he is happy
    3) People buy stuff only if they see its worth - (make more discount sale at IM, or decrease prices so all people with all kind of wallets could buy stuff)
    4)Events should rise the gaming population not decrease :D
    5) threat ur players good cuz they all can be ur customers
    6) no one will buy a single thing - if the server will be dead!
    7) make people happy so the game can take a second breath (people population rises)
    8) more people = more fun = more potential spenders! = more money to ur company! :D