Question to [CM]NineArts or [GM]Ahri, before i do comeback.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AxeHandle, Jan 8, 2019.

1. AxeHandle

AxeHandle New Member

How long is your contract with RedFox Games and Joongwon lasting for this time?
    What happened to the deal with 62500 credits in item mall?
    Im planning do a comeback, but if its not worth it.
    9D is my favorite game, and ive been playing on and off since Acclaim Beta!

Captainpack likes this.
  2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

they wont disclose details regarding their contract.
    As for the cc need to spend a certain amount now before the higher cc packages are available. not sure how much though

Captainpack likes this.
  3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

won't go past $500 for me... so might depend on country and bank too... because I hav e spent over atleast 5k on this game...maybe over 10k...

Captainpack likes this.
  4. khanarya

khanarya Member

Unless you like spending Billions now for good gear, I would not come back. You cannot get any of the KL bosses now cuz VN's have them on a "payroll" by abusing bugs and using hacks and the GM's you refer too, chose to turn a blind eye.
    Autofarming and abusing bugs it's almost like the end days of acclaim. VN's control everything, and when you report them for abusing hacks and bugs, they get only a 3 days ban. So while you spend real money in item mall, they just use hacks.

5. KaptainSmoke

KaptainSmoke Member

Yeah honestly I love 9D as well, but this game is broken and nearly unplayable. Be prepared to spend hundreds of real dollars on gear otherwise you're only fodder for those people who do. Honestly there are better games my suggestion is to move on.

Captainpack likes this.
  6. AxeHandle

AxeHandle New Member

Man, i actually gonna play healer role.

Captainpack likes this.
  7. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

That! Couldn’t agree more! This is exactly what is happening for 9Dragon Awaken.

I wouldn’t say the country since there are some others from different countries are also doing the same. The main point is RedFox is unable to clean up the bug abusers, glitchers, botters. Doesn’t matter we send report with solid proof or not, these players are still around after 3 days / 1 week banned. And continue doing the same as before. I thought this game by RedFox could last longer... but I started to doubt that now.. lol.

GG! ^^

Captainpack likes this.
  8. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Lol 1 week ban is just a silly joke. atleast delete their inventories if you ban them for a week
    xD

Captainpack and nza1863 like this.
  9. khanarya

khanarya Member

Yeah, not just VN, but most hacks come from VN websites. Most in game wisp about gold sales come from VN IP's so....

Captainpack, nza1863 and exShadow like this.
  10. Nekolady313

Nekolady313 Member

Ppl wonder why vn 9dragon's shut down two times? its kind of obv who's 99% of the hackers/gitches are.

Captainpack, nza1863 and exShadow like this.
  11. jerometazer

jerometazer Member

Just come back to play. I am a free-to-play player and I enjoy the game. I am not a competitive person, so having end-game items etc are not on the top of my list. Having said that, it doesn't mean I don't enjoy having a couple of decent items! But I do not spend all day comparing with other people or be envious of what they have. If you can play with the same kind of mentality, you'll always have a good time :) Good luck!

irene, Captainpack, 2loap2 and 2 others like this.
  12. Captainpack

Captainpack Active Member

yea It's just a game come on in have fun:D if you get PK just let it roll off like water :cool:

13. Bolawayy

Bolawayy Member

They prefer to ban players that make any suggestions here than hackers.

By my experience on Yin (since acclaim), their ips should be blocked here. I hate VNs

exShadow likes this.
  14. Bolawayy

Bolawayy Member

I played a VN 9d once and got trade hacked in 2 days.

15. Rashbrazil

Rashbrazil New Member

Hello everyone. GM the box in npc in hefey says 50kk more in truth costs 55kk. most of the item that drops from the boz comes female and can not be sold or placed in storage so it is thrown away. my answer is one thing what you think when to do this because the majority in the game only has 3 bags as we will farma if the bag is full and the items can not be sold nor exchanged nor placed in storage ???????? ?