foriegn language tv

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lll111123, Jan 10, 2019.

1. lll111123

lll111123 Well-Known Member

recommend me a good drama or action foriegn language tv show pls
    Only Korean , Chinese or Japanese

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Million yen women

Black

Re:Mind

Strong girl Bong-Soon

That's all i could thinking of asian dramas af. Cuz I watch em long ago. I can list few more if i can pull out somewhere in netflix

lll111123 likes this.
  3. lll111123

lll111123 Well-Known Member

I’ve seen all of these except “Black”. I watch 2-3 episodes and then I just drop it for almost all dramas. Maybe Asian drama isn’t for me

4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

then watch all animes af? :>

5. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

this one was decent
    ending was kinda anti climatic but they managed to keep me watching it was a cool concept i guess

have u seen doctor crush thats rlly good
    i used to have a hidden page on my tumblr of all the shows/movies/animes ive ever watched and loved and I wish I never removed it bc im terrible at recalling things

HumoLoco likes this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Oo i have never heard of the doctors crush tho.

Re:Mind was insane and twist ending so much lmao.

Kage worked with Hayashi to set up the whole plan to punish all girls. Kage's plan was to have them acknowledge their mistakes and let them go so they can graduate together after aplogizing to Miho, as soon as they learning that Miho died, she changed plan to have everyone onboard da ship and killed including her.
    They are already dead. If that's what you described the ending da anticlimatic af. Re:Mind required a heavy psychological not even @Meggi can obtain da psychology degree af.

Mostly recently i watch Quiz from God, kinda bored me tho. That's when i stopped watch af.

I like to watch some horror, dark fantasy, action just like Bersek af.

but mostly time i read manga cuz they are good cannt be beat af.

Meggi likes this.
  7. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

million yen was definitely the better of the two imo

[​IMG]
    what was unbelievable was that she almost killed that girl's stalker/blackmailer without hesitation but she died & said she wasn't "strong" enough to kill the other girl who was essentially a serial killer like ***** what?

[​IMG]
    also when seki died i was sooo fucking mad about it that was bae
    she read the shit out of dude before she died tho
    Japanese legend

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Lmao indeed

Seki knew Shin better than that guy af. I was mad af cuz she gave that guy the L next day she die af.

funny when Shin got all biches in his house, and i dont trust Yuki in the first place cuz she always silent af and she would kill all of them to make Shin make a great book af.

In the end, I was right about Yuki is the responsible for kill da seki and minami af.

Then minami hand over to Midori to avenge for them and end da Yuki's life af.

Pretty good shows.

SoarRF likes this.
  9. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

my sister watch dese drama so much indeed faktz. me not so much i stick to anime or manga because i like da cartoon style indeed faktz. u mix cartoon with adult and now u get god tier of quality indeed faktz. i tink i made my sister start watching da drama doh because when i still live with her i watch a lot of anime on the tv and she always see and say "wtf u watch this naroodo sht" i tell her "no stoopid dis not naruto dis one piece damn son faktz". she say "same thing smh" i tell her "NO NOT SAME TING FAKTZ". so i thought whole time she dont like da japanese show but turn out she do like da drama so idk maybe i had influence or maybe not idk faktz.

HumoLoco likes this.
  10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

If she's still think anime da kids. How about show her da hentai so she changed her mind da anime ain't for kids af? :>

doston8 likes this.
  11. doston8

i watch that high school dxd sht long time ago on tv and she come in room and see red hair girl with cencored topless scene. she say "wow shes pretty" ignoring da fakt dat she topless indeed faktz. I was telling her "it cencored bruh no worry it censor i was just watching for plot u know faktz? very good plot indeed faktz." she didnt care of my reasoning she just fixiated on da "pretty anime girl" i was genuinely shocked indeed faktz :>.

HumoLoco likes this.
  12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

LOOOOL would it be different if it were uncensored?

doston8 likes this.
  13. MemeLegend

MemeLegend Member

Weebs

TheDL6Incident likes this.
  14. doston8

im not sure... she caught me watching da pom one time and said i was gross and tell my parent on me. i tell them it ok i be doing this for 6 year now is safe indeed faktz. dis was back when i was in high school still faktz. i ask her if she watch da pom yet because she graduate da college indeed faktz. she tell me "No, you are ****** gross" i tell her wat u mean indeed faktz. based on dis i assume she would tink hentai also gross indeed faktz.

tbh doh, my mom catch me looking at nude pics when i was 13 but i tell her it ok it just virus i not actually searching the naked lady indeed faktz. she believe me but i dont tink mom dat stupid, i tink she knew from the beginning... oh well faktz.

HumoLoco likes this.
  15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

LOOOOL

My mama angered me when my ex girl send me a nude without warn me.

TheDL6Incident and doston8 like this.
  16. doston8

hahahahaha rekt indeed faktz ^_^

17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

i remember she said wow you purchased that a prostitution where cannot cook you a food damn Humo af? with her flour threw on my face LOOOL

18. doston8

LOL! yeah my mom ask me why i watch da pom and i tell her it help with clear da pipe indeed faktz. she say "What do you mean?" I tell her it good for health and keep da cancer away indeed faktz. she was like "Oh, okay" and walk away indeed faktz.

19. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

LMAO lucky. Mexican mother dont f**king play man.

doston8 likes this.
  20. doston8

hahahah xD sounds like fun family though if u get flour thrown in face indeed faktz.