Question about droprates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Den0ne, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

Even tho im not playing this game for a very long time, it seems to me its a waste of time to farm dungeons without a drop event.
    I just did Silver mansion 11 times and not once did i get a shard drop from boss. A run takes 20 minutes and i just feel its a waste of time. This is not the first day i try farm a dungeon and not getting a single shard, but they drop almost 100% with drop event.

I tried the item bonus cards and still zero drops. Ive now farmed HOURS without getting anything back for it, which quite isnt what i expect from doing a dungeon over n over n over again. And now im at the point i dont even want to run a dungeon anymore.

So are drop rates without events close to zip zero nadda? What do people do without event? How do you make gold?

2. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

You probably aren't doing red runs? I never done green runs, but without event I made a couple of beads getting shards every run doing red runs with just maxed out band drop rate.

3. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

No, im doing red runs only....soo guess its just being unlucky, but I litterly lost every motivation to try again today. I will try some runs tomorrow and if its same result.....

Im losing gold while trying to make gold for the billions I need for items/gear/etc. Its not really motivating if i run dungeons for 3-4 hrs straight without 1 shard drop (and there are 2 bosses in that dungeon.....)

Same for Valley of hell.........did 50-100 runs on red and never seen the ornaments that drop and rarely get a shard from boss. No matter what dungeon I do, its zero drops.

4. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Do purple gcm you still make 6kk from boxes or farm red coc.

5. FuriaAlba

Well if you play 9dragons you have to get used to periods of time where nothing goes your way. And yes, no event times aren't really generous specially if you can't kill fast on the thing you are farming.

6. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

whats in boxes?

Hmm yea well i thought i kill pretty fast, but so many runs in a row where i get no drop is really annoying....I like this game, but i do not like the drop-rate. Normaly im patient when it comes to farming in games, but this is the first game where you can farm for this many hours without getting 1 item.

This is going on for multiple days now, so I suggest REDFOX to up the droprate, cus no new player is going to stay in a game where you need x-amount of billions to get anything decent where you have zero chances to farm to make those billions. Even with all the help ive had from people in this game, its still an endless sight of looking for ways to make gold....and like i said; im losing more gold than i make.

My plans to farm vault of death...which i thought was a pretty good plan, since nobody is selling those, is simply frustrating me so much now, cus i havent got a single shard yet!!!!! And im pretty sure i did close to 100 runs in the last couple days.

All i got was 1 inner pants warrior that sells for 20m

I dont think this is to be defined; there are days nothing goes your way. This is just insanity :)

7. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Boxes drop gold, anywhere from 40-60k each

8. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

I'll try and see if that makes up for the terrible droprate so far.

Thanks

9. FuriaAlba

If you do a run in 20 minutes that's not fast, waiting for events is the norm in 9dragons, if you don't have something to do during weekdays that doesn't get affected by events then it's pretty much just wait for them and play then, personally I just farm red potala passes or grind on the new KL mobs depending on my mood during weekdays, or just leave my char online to get gifts.

10. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

Non event days - go clear your quests; farm KL new mod and go icy for farm bags

Event day - farm as your plan

11. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

Yep, seems like i got to find something to do on non-event days :)

Im just tired of my luck tho; today i get 3 blue boxes from monthly time and get 3x 7days tigram exchange..........like thanks!!! (or is it actualy worth something?, cus it seems worthless)

KaptainSmoke likes this.
  12. KaptainSmoke

KaptainSmoke Member

Lol this is actually why I quit 9D again. Unless you're prepare to spend $100 a month it's basically unplayable. I love 9D, I came back to it recently since I had to leave my job recently and had some free time. Tried to spend some of that time on 9D, my main character is at the point everything I need is in the billions. It took me a month but I did make about 5-7 billion and bought one of those things I needed. Of course that was the cheapest one and it still took me a month, 20-30 drop cards, 8 hour farm in CoD red. So basically farm 20 hours a day or spend money, those are your options in 9D.

13. denteazul

denteazul Member

For farming in this game you will need event, so on non event days u do anything else but that otherwise u will quit. I disagree with 'spending 100$ monthly' , im a F2P player and i can tell you is possible to be decent now given time, u can spend some $ to speed up the process or plan to play at least a few hours on event days. However if u plan to PvP sadly u will need to spend a fair amount of $$, lots of new the new relics are too OP to miss and very hard to get so if u wanna compete in pvp money is a must.

StylishMonk likes this.
  14. StylishMonk

StylishMonk New Member

Yh the drop rate is basically garbage, without event. Anyway know anything to do in non event days, cause I litrelly don't know what.

15. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

It really makes me sad tho.... I made a couple of friends since i start this game and they were all newb like me. We tried farming dungeons day in day out without a single reward for it. Every day i tried to stay positive and be like '' tomorrow a new day, new chances...we get those beads!!''

But now none of my friends online.....they all quit the game it seems. And its all cus of the insane LOW droprate. (even on event days we managed to do 3 dungeons in a row without any drop). Next couple runs gave some, but to have multiple runs in a row on an event day that give zip,nadda nothing. I dont know, but seeing all my friends quit says enough.

The downside of playing an ''old'' game is that everything costs billions (same in every old game ive played), but its just close to impossible to make the amounts you need for 1 simple item. (and you need allot more than that...)

I wish the droprate were a bit better, cus it shows me ; 99 outof 100 new players will quit this game within a month with the current rates.

Its just sad....

16. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

you're right about new players not sticking around, I see it all the time. I accept disciples and they hang around for a few days and then never come back, even if I help them out. It's a combination of drop rate, insane prices for things, VE cost especially for warriors, low skill exp and also theres not many other new players they can do things with.

17. FuriaAlba

On Tao to have a pretty decent PVE gear set would cost at most 20 bil gold, of which one relic and the ornaments for your weapon would be the main cost of that, these costs can be reduced by farming the items yourself if you can manage, there is no Item Mall item required for these, besides the 2.5k damage ornaments if you plan (and should) to spend 5x or 10x MCG to make them if not buy the ornaments already made. Notable exception being HG 9 set, but level 1 is cheap as chips so easier to buy it then farm it yourself.

The problem I see here is that new players think they can be just as good as older players in a shorter period of time, which in no RPG game out on the market this would be a reality, 9dragons makes no exception to this rule, if you want to be better at a game you got to throw hours and to always think how to make yourself better and have patience along the way.

18. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

In my opinion, it would be better to have a fixed drop rate, for example x1.5 all the time, and no more drop events.

Den0ne likes this.
  19. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

Im still thankfull for your help :)

I dont realy think i can be as good as the veterans withina couple of hours, but the gap between certain items/set is just too big. Getting the first couple relics is easy doable, but soon you have those; the next items you need are all 4b+ . That gap is just too much in my opinion. (same for gears etc.) And with the current drop-rate its just very demotivating to even try. You barely make any gold to get to the goal you need. If i farm for 5+hrs and didnt even drop a single worthy item.....it just starts to annoy.

Im all for it....tho they prolly change the base droprate aswell :)

EDIT: Im taking a break. I get mad about everything now: Try to pick up an item? nonono your char walks to other side of map. Try to target mob? Goodluck wihtout picking up a ton of items you cant sell/discard or anything only manualy trash it. Just great!!!
    Everything annoys me at the moment....hours wasted cus of not getting any drop. Hours wasted trying to clear rising sun dungeon only to find out the boss trigger is bugged and lose exp cus time runs out. Nope im going to chill somewhere else for a while :)

PS: also still very thankfull for the billion times i got PKed last weekend trying to grind in kunlun. Dont even remember your name, but thanks ALLOT for ruining my exp cards and causing me not to lvlup. Thanks for being such a great player!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  20. kovan10

kovan10 Member

Bye