Red Fox Racism Back Again.. Swastika Map???????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MoDGameRz, Jan 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoDGameRz

MoDGameRz New Member

About a month ago i made a thread about the racism of us black males having to pay for our own skin color. Anyways it has come to my attention that there is a map that is called 'Training Tower' The map is a Swastika with fog surrounding it i believe they used the fog to make it look normal but it's actually suppose to be gas and this is really offensive to Jewish people. I'm not Jewish but this is still extremely offensive supporting Adolf Hitler like really do you guys have sense smh i'm really just building a case on you guys the disrespect is just amazing. This MESSAGE Has Been Approved By Majority Of The N/A & E/U Community : IGN- Kewl Ps. All My Germans Brothers No Disrespect Is All Love And Equality, All Lives Matter ! <3

2. stooopid

stooopid Creator of Scrapple App

I hope you're trolling.

xgone likes this.
  3. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

NimoniX *

BassBreaks likes this.
  4. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

It is swastika because you believe it to be swastika indeed faktz. In reality it is hindu symbol indeed faktz, no germans work at nimonix dafuq? indian more likely to work there therefore it must be indian developer who made it but this individual probably old because they still use old symbol but in reality they should have used ohm symbol indeed faktz.

5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

hail hilter af

6. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

The Swastika is a common symbol in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism history. The usage of the Swastika has no relation to the tragedy that happened all throughout Germany when the Nazi party took over.

Please read this article for more information:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

ModSlayer, NeoStrayFox, oTedd and 5 others like this.
  7. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

I remember once when i was in South Korea, I got off the train station and made a wrong turn. I got lost for about an hour and ended up in this town with a bunch of Swastikas flags flying around.

Being African american, I was beyond concern for my safety at this point, so i decided to turn around as quickly as possible. Right as im turning to leave this nice old man comes out the store and ask me if im lost.

Dude invited me into his store and gave me some Milk Sprite (idk what is called but they have a beverage that taste and looks like milk and sprite mix together ) anyways the old man can see I'm very cautious, and paranoid and starts laughing at me uncontrollably, dude said "you thought this Nazi Town? No no no no no this is love town" then proceed to explain to me what the swastikas meant, and even called me a taxi to take me to my hotel.

10 out 10 would go back again.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  8. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

It was the better map tbh.

HumoLoco likes this.
  9. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

Straight ignorant. First off, all the classes in the game are Asian. Sham is Indian, Andro has a Sony logo on her shoe soles. Second, the swastika is and originally was a symbol of divinity in Hinduism and Buddhism before Nazi Germany turned it into something else. Legitimately goes all the way back to the Wu Tang days of China. Pick up a book and stop setting us back, boy.

xgone and Draygashi like this.
  10. xgone

xgone Active Member

Are you serious?Trying to sound funny, with something so awful/serious? This thread is just sick.
    Refrain from making something like this ever again.

Draygashi likes this.
  11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

He mad cuz bad

doston8 likes this.
  12. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

we need people like him so i can laugh indeed faktz. @MoDGameRz keep doing you my son indeed faktz.

HumoLoco likes this.
  13. xgone

xgone Active Member

[​IMG]

14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

LOOOOL now that's funny than his af

doston8 likes this.
  15. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

If I'm not wrong that symbol in Asia means Luck or.something like that . But map for EU /NA players was changed ,only image stayed .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.