Guild War Revival - Proposed Events

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maomi, Jan 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Hello everyone! I was reading a thread and thought about some events that could lead to the revival of guild wars. Keep your minds open and give some good feedback!

Event #1 - Guild Recruitment Extravaganza
    Description: Guild leaders will recruit members for their new guilds and get prizes along the way.

Requirement Tiers:

• Tier 1 - Guild made after event starting time (after Winter 2018)
    • Tier 2 - Guild name hasn't been taken and hasn't been previously used
    • Tier 3 - Guild must have a Recruitment thread created in the Recruitment section of 'Guilds'
    • Tier 4 - Guild must have at least 16 members by the end of the event
    Prizes:
    • Tier 1 Completed - Guild Leader gets Guild 16 Member Card* item
    • Tier 2 Completed - Guild Leader gets Guild Mark Change item
    • Tier 3 Completed - First 5/10/15 Guild Leaders that make Recruitment threads get titles such as 'Leader of UrbanKidz' -- the rest of the Guild Leaders get (5) Orichalcon shards
    • Tier 4 Completed (Varies) - Once a Guild has reached 16 members, the Guild Leader will be gifted a Guild 32 Member Card item. Following, once 32 members have been achieved a Guild 64 Member Card will be gifted to the Guild Leader.
    Tier 4 (16 Members) - All guild members are given Premium Gem Generator 5-pack & 5 Orichalcon Shards.
    Tier 4 (32 Members) - All guild members are given both Orichalcon Scroll & Exocore boxes
    Tier 4 (64 Members) - All guild members are given a box package of any box of the guild's majority choice e.g. Metatron - Black Tortoise, Christmas Box, etc. However the boxes are buffed and no matter the item they will always receive it permanent.

* First guild to get Tier 4 (64 Members) will also receive either a t-shirt, cap, or headband (preferably all three) of the guild's preferred color and name (in either English or Korean).

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  2. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Hello everyone! I was reading a thread and thought about some events that could lead to the revival of guild wars. Keep your minds open and give some good feedback!

Event #2 - Guild War Extravaganza
    Description: Guilds will face head-to-head in guild wars and will receive prizes based on their rankings by the end of the event.

Requirements:

• Completion of the Guild Recruitment Extravaganza event and at least made it to Tier 4 (16 Members).
    • The guild must have a specific set of guild rules listed on the Guild Wars section of the forums.
    • To obtain prizes members must have at least above 1100 LP by the end of the event (the only prize that's eligible for members under 1100 LP is the participation prize.*
    Prizes:
    • Participation prize - 2 Orichalcon Shards for each battle in 'Guild' mode. Limit: 5**
    • Top 15 Guilds - Premium Gem Generator 30-pack
    • Top 10 Guilds - Orichalcon Scroll & Exocore box
    • Top 5 Guilds - All members with 1100 LP or higher are given box packages of the box of the guild's majority choosing (with permanent selections) OR t-shirt, cap, or headband (preferably all three) of the guild's preferred color and name (in either English or Korean).***
    *If you're willing to cheat there's going to be some time you're going to have to put into the game. Not only that but even if you do manage to get 1100 LP, you're only able to win the prizes if your Guild is in the Top 15 -- so if you want your guild to win you're going to have to contribute.

** Essentially players who complete Guild Recruitment Extravaganza & Guild War Extravaganza events will be eligible to receive an Orichalcon box due to the total combination of (15) Orichalcon shards so participation has a perk.

***If in the most ludicrous chance that the winner of the Guild Recruitment Extravaganza also wins this event they will be given the alternate prize of whatever they received in the last event. e.g., If they received a t-shirt with their guild name, then they'll win the buffed boxes and vice versa.

doston8 likes this.
  3. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Ping

4. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Pong

doston8 likes this.
  5. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

damn, you put some time and effort into this post, I like it faktz. I support indeed faktz ^_^.

HumoLoco likes this.
  6. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Why Taiwanese?

7. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Unless I'm mistaken, most of the event items implemented (such as the Tournament cap) have Taiwanese words imprinted on them.

8. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

I believe they are Korean.

ToulueVang likes this.
  9. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Ohhh Ok. Updated!

10. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Not to hate you or.something . But why I feel that you started to do all these things with your post about you gettin RM /CA . Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like that for me . Anyway GW revival wony happen ,cuz to GW you gotta have Guild with people in it who are a bit active (which is very rare now) Its not like GW is dead ,whole game is dead . Revive a game so you gonna see people would start GW again

HumoLoco likes this.
  11. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

Was gonna say that we don't even have enough player base. BUT THEN I THOUGHT, people can just make bunch of ALT, I know they will definitely take the time to lol. especially for some "rare" shirt and cap. which will just sit in their inventory for who knows how long lol. At least u didn't mention GW, shlt dead for fear of ddos.

xgone likes this.
  12. xgone

xgone Active Member

LMAOOOOOOOO

13. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

The problem is not that people dont want GW or play competetive. The problem is avoiding the DDoS attack, The Lag, and every other ill manner way people use to win. Is not worth it.

And theres no insentive for getting D/C during a guild war, you will lose points if your team cant make up for your disconnection. Which happens very often since they dont have an stable server. People dont like losing ladder points over bs.

xgone likes this.
  14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Like i said in my thread I stated that the guild war is the MAIN game of rumble fighter.

Without guild war; dead game.

15. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Please don't repeat what other people have said about me wanting an RM/CA title -- I just like Rumble Fighter like everyone else. Second off, it's better to try than to keep repeating the same phrase, stop being like everyone else -- it's very annoying. Rather than complain about the game being "dead" start brainstorming ideas on how to revive it and make it better. People like you with closed-off minds are the ones making it seem like this game is dead. Some aspects of this game are great, and individuals such as Dray and Humo try and inspire the community with great ideas. However, if people like you keep saying things such as this, then that's what people with perceiving. If you think the game is dead, then stop playing and get yourself banned. And this goes for anyone else who keeps saying the game is dead -- you're not helping anyone here so leave.

doston8, xgone and HumoLoco like this.
  16. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

LOOOL I love da sentence af. everyone should hear it af

doston8, xgone and Maomi like this.
  17. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

I understand what you guys are saying. The thread is to give the game developers and moderators some ideas for future events to revive critical aspects of the game.

I honestly don't understand what's going on at NimoniX HQ. [GM] Toast talked about how RF's servers are completely safe -- but that's not the case with how DDoS attacks still happen. I wish there were some communication between players and the game developers like LoL, Smash Ult, etc. games where they give updates and have Q&A sessions. We have questions that we want answered to no avail.

HumoLoco and xgone like this.
  18. xgone

xgone Active Member

We never know, maybe someday they will surprise us(in a good way).

HumoLoco likes this.
  19. xgone

xgone Active Member

OMG this sentence made my day.

20. lll111123

lll111123 Well-Known Member

I’m 1.1 and when I gw I gain 7 lose 11 lol

xgone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.