Game closing automatically for no reason

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Rattus, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Rattus

Rattus New Member

Recently the game has been closing on me with no error given or anything. The game just closes and it keeps happening no matter how much I try launching it again. It lets me all the way into the lobby and I can join people's rooms and everything, but then the game just closes. It happens once im 30 seconds on the game more or less. Anyone know of a solution?

doston8 likes this.
  2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Can you perhaps take a recording of the issue happening? We can better understand your issue from there as I haven't heard of your issue before.

doston8 likes this.
  3. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

I got the same problem, it doesn't happen often, maybe like once every 3 hrs. Basically what I think is happening to this guy that's been happening to me is, game will be in loading screen and then randomly it'll just close. The rumblefighter.exe or w/e its named in the task manager basically just exits itself out for some reason. That's basically all I got faktz.

EDIT: Nvm I think this guy got a different problem entirely disregard my previous statement although it is still true o_o.

furkan13muh likes this.
  4. Rattus

Rattus New Member

I was gonna attempt to record the problem, then it just stopped happening. It seems the problem fixed itself... honestly idk what happened but I started up rf today and it stopped closing on it's own. Guess my pc might've just needed a restart.

5. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

It sometimes happened to me too. Whenever I start a game (like when the game loading phase initializes), the client shuts down suddenly.

6. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Let us know if the issue persists.