Falsely Accussed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Empressy, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Empressy

Empressy New Member

I'm bringing light on this for people who kill KL boss. How can GM ban you with no proof for evade trap.
    The community can see me kill boss. I have never bugged and any trap I straight tank it most of the time.
    So what do we do when GM dont acknowledge this and I do wait out a ban for a week. And I get perm ban next time. This is unfair and what about all the other people who does use the trap bug? What kinda BS is that....

2. TouchMyTralala

TouchMyTralala Member

What amazes me is that the people actually bugging traps and hacking are still online and the people that haven’t done anything can’t log on.
    The funny part is that hackers and bug exploiters can report you and get you banned just for the heck of it also

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

except they don't ban without prove or checking..
    so if you got punished you must have done something wrong..

If you think not petition..

But i hope if you guilty after petition..you get perma-banned..

Ozbud likes this.
  4. TouchMyTralala

TouchMyTralala Member

I’m one of the people of the group that made GM open their eyes to what’s been going on.a lot of the ppl you see exploiting and stuff are ppl that know about every bug and exploits and event events to come since a lot of them play KR version

5. Empressy

Empressy New Member

Nah straight up if you wanna see me kill boss come holla at me I'll show you. Im kinda happy their taking action, but against the right one its fine. But if didnt use the bug and get ban thats out....

6. kovan10

kovan10 Member

interesting how the bug abusers one after another now show up on forums pretending they are not guilty.
    i dont think the gm is giving punishments out for nothing as Sirme said.

7. Empressy

Empressy New Member

Show me im guilty kovan
    Dumb ass like you be at fault

8. Empressy

Empressy New Member

You know what remove Evade Trap from this game I think its for the best. Come KL party me kovan10.

9. ThienToanNguyen

ThienToanNguyen Active Member

Im the one who was there with Empressy, I did not know him before, just help him killing Goku and Fox, i'm pretty sure he did not use any bug trap. Suddenly he got warning from Ninearts and banned banned. I dont know why, thats really weird and un fair. I also know alot of Hybrid got banned for Bug Trap, Redfox release them right after that. I think something wrong with the way they check bug trap.

10. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

be honest and just play the game,omg we need to cheat! i dont understand that.game is fun and GM doing great job help us and ban cheaters?

11. kovan10

kovan10 Member

You insulting me makes u even less credible than you are.

12. Empressy

Empressy New Member

You dirt bag, I invited you to watch me kill the boss. Is you dumb or you dumb dumb dumb.....

13. KaptainSmoke

KaptainSmoke Member

Honestly I would check how you're doing it. They wouldn't ban without some proof. Maybe you're violating without knowing it. Send a ticket and ask why you got banned, so you know not to do it again so you don't get perma banned. That's what I would do. Maybe you're using an LoS spot? Which is a bug exploit.

14. Empressy

Empressy New Member

Hmmm I don't think so and LOS would never work on these boss.

15. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Los is actually not a bug lol, it simply luring to an area that is too narrow for chi-kung moves. you will still get killed though

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  16. KaptainSmoke

KaptainSmoke Member

It's not a bug? But it's still frowned upon here in 9D. You do know auto-farmers can use those spots right? Also the LoS spots are taking advantage of a glitch that was never meant to be there (which by definition is a bug, just saying). I've never used the LoS spots so I wouldn't know if they consider it bannable. Also I was trying to help the poster, but thanks for your useless reply. Way to get that post count up ;)

Also people having a hard time believing you straight up tank the boss, you gotta be using something. Those bosses aren't meant to be easy or probably even solo'd. I know people who are farming them but they're not tanking them, they use healers.

17. TornadoLi

TornadoLi Member

Hmm I have seen Empressly killing many bosses, all legit, dies here and there but still legit. There is always a healer around, pocket healer I suppose but it’s pretty much dead all the time :) no bugging that I have seen :)

18. KaptainSmoke

KaptainSmoke Member

Healer that makes then, right lvl etc it is doable.