Warrior broken?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KonITheIRad, Nov 8, 2018.

1. KonITheIRad

KonITheIRad New Member

I recently started playing again after god knows how long, so I went back to what I knew best: the warrior.
    I found a build on this forum and away I went.

But the new actives for warriors (LoB) have a stupid high drain on VE. I can only stay in combat for about 30 seconds (im currently level 70 with only about 700 ve with relics)

I thought the whole point of warriors was we didnt have to worry about silly magic stats apart from relic req?

Im kinda at a loss

2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

1. Get the CoF/VoH relic I dont remeber which gives hp or ve.
    2.Buy pheonix epi from market and voila you can farm. Epi only about 10-20mil.
    3.Get some friend who acn help you get new GCM clothes and you'll have your sustain there

3. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Active Member

Warrior here has the role to "tank", on that role u can get the highest hp, but as dmg....u really have to train your skills in order to KS others (dmg on crit buff, yybs buff). Requires alot of skill training thats why i quited playing war and prefer nuker instead. Any role can ks a warrior here (using meele). It really depends what buffs/items you have....Healer buffs can make miracles here!

4. denteazul

denteazul Member

The revamp of the classes made all actives need stupid high VE to use it, my tip is use the skill at a low lvl, lvl 3 or 5 will requires far less ve so is easier to leech it, also, go to ur clan base and look for the actives that needs the less VE, will take some time to use 2nd role active and not worry about VE. The new cof/voh relics are cheap and very nice too, 3500 ve xtra easy!

5. KonITheIRad

KonITheIRad New Member

So basically i have to use the basic oc1 skills until omegalul high level to get enough relics to be able to sustain any semblance of good dps? seems ballanced.

6. enume

enume New Member

well considering you don't wanna farm mana pots..then yes...

unless you wanna farm mana pots..the bamboo village active is all you need...the damage comes from weapon early on...not skill...

7. denteazul

denteazul Member

Don't need to use oc1 skill mate, warriors have a lot of actives you can pick, the dps won't be so different no matter what u choose, enume is right dmg will come mainly from weapon then relics. You can also use the skill u like at cheng 2 - 5 for less VE consumption and grind just fine at low lvls and ungeared.