Treasure Box Sale

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Shinnen, Jul 25, 2018.

1. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

Neko if you check my RP invested over the last year or so you will see i never got aaw or leet cape and my net spend was well over 2000 usd even you can understand that's way to much on any game never mind a game thats over 10 years old

So do i buy RP yes i do still but i only buy PS, hermits, mount time, auto buffs and proxy's because anything else i just see as not worth my hard earned cash

ranxian and christiandummy like this.
  2. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

[GM]Neko i am sitting looking at this box in mall i really want to have a go at getting AAW but i know how bad this box is, can some of the junk please be removed if the box if it looked more like this i would throw another 300 400 at them to try get my wings but how the box is now i refuse to throw my hard earned cash at it, as i know all i will end up with is a ton of feathers and enchanting mats with a few elixirs i don't need and i don't think that's fair as i am sick of this outcome happening in the past if i want to throw away my money might as well do it on the slots and have some fun than be disappointed getting nothing i want in the game

• Platinum Upgrade Stone (Rare)
    • Blue Dragon Wings
    • Great Turtle Wings
    • Golden Sparrow Wings
    • Herbal Medicine Box (Rare)
      • Vitality Elixir (Rare)
      • Strength Elixir (Rare)
      • Agility Elixir (Rare)
      • Buff Duration Pill (Unique)
      • E. Damage Elixir (Rare)
      • E. Defense Elixir (Rare)
    • Absolute UpLv Stone (3%)(Unique)
    • Archangel Wings (minimum level requirement to equip is M33)
    • Golden Feather (Rare)

3. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

White feather black feather should stay
    And hope it was a misstype and the chi elixir os inlcuded on the elixir box only
    Consumables must stay and its needed in game this is a way of adding more consimables to the game.
    However dont understand why infernal wings isnt here, and why add things such as absorption bill and 12 n 15% materials.
    Once we had mount boxes could readd that, and also the mount x2 pill and mount potions that add 1 and 3% would be nice too since the icecream item is bugged....
    After all its a box u must lose not just win win, but at least have a chance on stuff pay almost 2 dollars for a 12%material u can get just by killing a simple boss seems to unfair.
    Also Chungho's Fur and Blue Crane's Feather both are PVM drops, maybe could change them to be pvp? or readd them to box,

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  4. Fausti

Fausti Member

So Neko your saying its ok to get Frost Iron Relic (12%) (Rare) Ancient Platinum (15%) (Rare) for real life money we spend on this game? when these items are obtainable in game by killing bosses or grinding. Do you see my point or i need to complain over and over? at the very least take these items off of box's..

jixxen likes this.
  5. xYoQi

xYoQi New Member

6. mrwiggles36

mrwiggles36 New Member

These are the efforts taken to help sustain the game??

The jury finds RedFox guilty of murder...

Fausti likes this.
  7. Fausti

Fausti Member

what were you watching suits? xD haha but nice one tho

8. Fausti

Fausti Member

This box cost 180 rp and you will most likely get 12% soe or 15% mats or mount feed, for those who wants to get them.