Item drop picking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gilderoy, Sep 12, 2018.

1. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

I am wondering, is is really that hard to add a button to pick up all items from the ground? Or when you press space a window will appear with all the items you can pick near you, and then on that window you can select to pick up only some of them or pick all. I am sure that it won't be that hard to make. It's the most frustrating thing in this game to pick one by one when you drop only junk around what you really want to pick up.
    P.S: Hope a GM reads this
    Thanks and see ya :)

GubRee and Falcon like this.
  2. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

I made this suggestion 9 years ago, also many others suggested it. :)

GubRee likes this.
  3. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

I thoght also another think, don't know if it's easy or not to do: to add a "filter" for the drops, like the blacklist for the chat, that enable or disable to see some drop name. So you "blacklist" all the drops you don't need and see only one you need. (There is already the option to show or not item names, it should be only an upgrade).
    That would be much easier.

Anyway the loot is often frustrating so a solution would be really welcome.

Revered likes this.
  4. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We try not to differ too much from the Korean service. If you can convince them to add it, maybe we can ;)

All jokes aside, we aren't able to make any changes to the game UI or systems that aren't at least from the Korean version.

Falcon and GubRee like this.
  5. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Ok. Let's go spam Kr forums xD

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  6. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Lets make our own 9dragons like game. I always wanted to have that cool name style like gm's have.

GubRee likes this.
  7. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

sry for out of topic question, about crit rate build for pvp late game, is it common to use only 3 pieces of HG9 with PS6 wb and epic SrS hat? Thank u

8. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

I'd like too having my own 9D and change the things I don't like ;p :D :D

9. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

yes

10. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Feature like this is convenient.
    O-Game Setting- [CheckerBox] Pick up all items.
    It wouldn't be as necessary if you could pick up each item without few ms delay. Still would cost me my spacebar ;D

11. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Many players combine for more critic & pvp options from diff sets. The clothes set have extra bonuses if all pieces are wear together. Compare the extra options vs what the others pieces give you. For eg. SRS epic set if all pieces are wear together you get extra critical rate increase (2100/10000) plus HP/Ve absorb (that is for pve).

Agree with OP, need an autoloot option better than we have now. In coc red your space bar can broke down :)

Phlox likes this.
  12. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

so my idea for clothes is the best way to gain crit rate for pvp?

13. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Try equip like that and test it then equip level 3 set and test. Then take another or make another combination. Look also at reff with critics on clothes (most expensive ones). In damage/critics relics with ads on, weapon, ornaments counts too. So you have to combine that and test it.

All pvp is a puzzle, is not a certain reciepe because of diff roles, diff clothes, ornaments, relics and so on. All I am saying is that you have to test it. Combine everything and make Hefei duels, bp duels with diff roles. You may get some surprises that some things works good vs some roles and bad vs others. Also healers buffs counts a lot. Buff with 3 healers your character and see the huge difference. Than dope some critics pills too.

For e.g. from this two weapon ornaments what you think will help you the most as warrior in pvp ? You have maxim weapon damage increase + critical rate vs 10 kk damage and balance.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    Phlox likes this.
  14. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

I prefer the 1st orn because I wanna see crit dmg on people, the red number looks better for me :D

Btw, anyone please can tell me where to get the material for Fancy Kunlun Deco resources? I can find the 1st and last mats from NPC selling, but what about others?

15. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

In your place I would go for SRS one, you will see more than red numbers.

Some KL mats drops from mobs or bosses, but depends on deco. For the red phoenix, the feather drop from phoenix mobs, for blue dragon, the horn drops from dragon boss.You will need marketplace material to upgrade that decos.

16. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Fancy deco material :
    White Tiger - the skins (Skin of SIlver Tiger) drops from KL tigers ( Forest of Tigers).
    Red Phoenix - the feather (Feather of Phoenix) drops from KL phoenix ( N in Spider Forest)
    Blue Dragon - Horn of Sacred Blue Dragon drops from Dragon boss, 2 spawn places, cannot trade, random drop.
    Black Tortoise - Shell of Sacred Black Tortoise - Tortoise boss, 2 spawn places, , cannot trade, random drop.

Bloody Orb Excellence - made from bloody orbs.
    Piece of Bloody Orb Excellence - made from pieces of bloody orbs.
    Golden Fragment Execellence- marketplace item.

17. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

but isn't it that if u don't have higher crit rate than your opponent (pvp), u can't crit them?

ty Eroine for helpful info, but I just need the lvl1 deco to add in Costume Gallery, where can I get Fancy Coupon? :D

18. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

You can get it from upgrading coupons into fancy starting from shabby.

What is the base of critical damage ? The main attribute ? And what gives balance ? O_O
    And where that critics reflects in for chi kung roles and phy roles ? O_O

But I admit the SRS one is very costy to try it out, 5 bil for 1 in Yin ( if you want to buy) vs 150kk for the critic one.

19. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

I meant I don't know where to get the basic coupon, only got 5 of them from purple quest in HF, but only 1 time and that quest never appear again
    I still dont understand why balance dmg can be higher than crit dmg too

20. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

Just a concern. But Its hard to see item names when in party, item names cover the other item names :c , and i takes alot of time to pick items one by one, especially in dungeons.