(Scroll) Saikyo

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by DeadKingProject, Sep 1, 2018.

?

Is it to all of your liking?

1. Something needs to be added

1.4%
  2. Something needs to be taken out

1.4%
  3. Support everything is perfect

95.8%
  4. No Support

1.4%
  1. DeadKingProject

DeadKingProject Active Member

[​IMG]Credit to my friend Siege for the drawing

Price: 980RC or 45,000 Carats
    Description:Long ago, a man in search of power came face to face with a malicious and violent god whose elemental mastery far outclassed his own. Through his many almost fatal encounters with the god, he developed a fighting style that utilized the god's own tactics and abilities, finally striking him down. Before the god died he bestowed the title of Saikyo unto him. Those without great ambition and mental fortitude risk the high possibility of destruction from even attempting to wield this fighting style. Once he had completely mastered the fighting style, For through those countless battles with the god, he had finally found what he was looking for: Strength. Made by (Ticket)
    Stance: Jumping up and down like destroyer but the arms more spaced out.
    upload_2018-9-1_18-24-17.png
    P P P K K - 7 Hits

1st. punches with his right hand/ 2nd. punches with his left hand/ 3rd. punches straight with his right hand/ 4th kick is really fast. I would like it to be as fast as sholin crane kick combo./ The 5th kick Knock them back. NOTE: The fourth kick does not go into the 5th kick. IT CAN BE STOPPED. It's not an automatic move. (3rd punch and 4th kick as a flame effect). Also by USING 30% of your hp, you can extend the kick of the multi kicks to another 3 kicks that are buffed. ONLY those 3 kicks will be buffed. ( NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STATS ARE YOUR 30% OF YOUR HP WILL BE TAKEN). If you have lower then 30% you will not be able to do this. Overall Speed: Very Fast. Angling Average: Above Average
    • K K P K P: 7 Hits (Fence Edge) 1st kick to the face/ 2nd axe kick downward/ 3rd hit does a slide kick and then hits downward that knocks you into the air. 4th kick upward which will hit them in the air./ 5th kick is a 2 hit. does it automatically. ( 4th and 5th kicks have fire effects) Fence Edge. Overall Speed: Fast. Angling Average: Above Average
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• KG+K (Ground Hit)
      When you go into the KG K his foot lights up yellow. If your standing he just pushes you back with the ground hit. (startup invincibility similar to Yellow Dragon's)[​IMG]Overall Speed: Moderate

• KG+Hold P (Set your whole body in flames and use a powerful kick to knock them back. A little more far than redemption kg k)does a flame effect and is also a Guard Breaker (startup invincibility similar to Yellow Dragon's) Overall Speed: Moderate
      [​IMG]

K K (KG)- 3Hits The Last kick Is a Bu Launcher. Replace the fire with the electric I used for the KG K. The last kick will be exactly as the GIF shows. Overall Speed: Very Fast. Angling Average: Average. Recovery: Fast Enough for a Bu Juggle
      [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Grab: Inferno Grab

Counter and Press K After :4 Hits. The 1st part of the counter would stun them while you do the other part. Kind of like Inferno nanmu at the last hit where it stuns them. (Last attack Shows a phoenix going in the air and it makes a phoenix noise). Juggle Launcher. Overall Speed: Average. Angling Average: Very Bad
    • [​IMG][​IMG]

Counter and Press P After. NOTE: This ONLY does the Phoenix NOT the full combo. Also the Counter P does a knock back NOT like the Counter K which is a juggle launcher.(Last attack Shows a phoenix going in the air and it makes a phoenix noise) Overall Speed: Average. Angling Average: Above Average
    • [​IMG][​IMG]

• Guard. Use red leg guard
    • Nanmu 8 Hits PPPPPPPPPP The End of the nanmu knocks them back. The reason this is so long because. Each attack is a button input.Overall Speed: Avrage. Angling Average: Average. So !NONE OF THE MOVES IN BOTH NANMUS ARE AUTOMATIC! You Can stop at anytime
      [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2nd Nanmu 19 Hits. K K P K P P K K P K K P P K K K K Takes 60% of your hp for those x3 kicks. !THIS NANMU IS BUFFED! It also has poison. Last as long as choy after effect.All the effects for the non fire moves. Are yellow lighting the lighting I used for the KG K. Those multi kicks can be stopped at any point they are not automatic Your hp will depend on how many of those multi kick sets you used. Your HP GETS TAKEN AS SOON AS THE 1ST KICK OF THE MULTI KICK IS USED. So be wise. This is a fence edge nanmu. Overall Speed: Very Fast. Angling Average: Average
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
  2. chaozmajin20

chaozmajin20 New Member

I hope the [GM] accepts this but 60k Carats so much..

Attached Files:

DeadKingProject likes this.
  3. LeafeonRF

LeafeonRF Member

Support

Choidog, DeadKingProject and NegaZeoo like this.
  4. dodobird123

dodobird123 Well-Known Member

70k carats for Metatron and the scroll doodoo

5. NegaZeoo

NegaZeoo New Member

Please yes ! More Fiya Scrolls !

NeoStrayFox and DeadKingProject like this.
  6. DeadKingProject

One more part missing and this scroll is dine

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  7. ughene

ughene Clean Up Crew

Support
    ~TD

8. JediCub

JediCub New Member

Pretty nice Suoh.

9. kiritoyang96

kiritoyang96 Clean Up Crew

Support!

10. DeadKingProject

thank you XD

11. bloodsoul19

bloodsoul19 New Member

if this scroll is made im gonna buy it and make it my main :D looks really cool

12. AssassinsSon

AssassinsSon New Member

Support

One suggestion: potentially include an image or gif of the KG stance before input.

13. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Stance seems pretty good,
    price may default to 1050RC (it happened to Heartseeker, Ice Breaker, and a lot of other scrolls), carat price seems fair
    Scroll Image might look very very wierd. Consider using a kick-attack pose instead.

Are you keeping those slash effects to your scroll? I think they might be a pretty cool addition to the scroll.

Kick combo animation may be recycled as Shidokan's kick combo, since the combo looks really similar to it

The PPPK seems pretty good
    The PPKK combo may recycle Another Avenger's PPKK combo animation

for KK(G+K) combo, I'd say a spinning heel kick would work better than an uppercut. It can also be a potential bu-launcher if you choose to make the kick this way; most downward hitting juggle launchers tend to have this.

The uppercut may look better as PPPP (potential juggle launcher, or pop-up fence-edger), and you can keep the PPPK for a knockdown mix-up

kG mechanic might be pretty weak if it roots you to the floor for a long period of 4 seconds. Maybe add a cancel-mechanic (kG Z), similar to Yellow Dragon's kG Z. Or add a startup invincibility to the kG.

the kG K/kG P may look good, and work well

Counter animation will be recycled as Tengo Karate's counter

Front grab animation will be recycled as Kenpo's front grab
    Back grab animation will be recycled as Aikido's back grab

I'm pointing out the possible recycled moves, if you don't want recycled animations to your scroll.

My scroll Heartseeker recieved a lot of recycled animations when created, but I was aware of them being recycled. You can always opt for some moves to be recycled, if you like certain animations more than others.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    NeoStrayFox likes this.
  14. DeadKingProject

I would hope that the slash effects would stay and would also have a fire effect. I was looking what needs to be added or taken out.
    The full kick combo could be like Shidokan's full kick combo. But I want mine to knock them down in front of me. Since it's an axe kick i don't feel like it should knock people back
    The KK (KG) i have that as a fence edge since I don't have a K P
    The P P K K i changed because i did not really want it To be recycled from another avenger. I made it a juggle launcher
    Turned the counter to a stun.
    As for the back grab I want them to be thrown behind me kinda like Krav combo but just in a back grab.
    Ill also try to make a better scroll Image
    Though thank you for having recommended some good ideas for the scroll. And i hope you like the changes

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    Shana and NeoStrayFox like this.
  15. DeadKingProject

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  16. DeadKingProject

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  17. gaint123

gaint123 New Member

I think everything looks perfect bro. Amazing scroll and I look forward to when it comes out.

18. ankyt

ankyt Well-Known Member

i like the simplicity of it while still being flashy

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  19. xBijou

xBijou Member

Support :D

20. NeoStrayFox

NeoStrayFox Clean Up Crew

Support.