this weekend event ? Will it be an activity this weekend

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RockNRolla, Aug 29, 2018.

1. RockNRolla

RockNRolla New Member

this weekend 2x exp 2x drop 2x cp . ? how idea :D

Do you think this weekend event ?

2. tiribomba24

tiribomba24 New Member

bad idea.....more better x6 exp x6 drop and cp any they want i think is more good this

3. Florin

Florin New Member

most retarded idea ever. weekend rates should be 5-6x exp 5-6x drop and no cp bonus. 80% of the players dont give a **** about cp cause we arent geared for pvp cause no drops!!!!!

4. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi tiribomba24, the rates you have suggested are far too inflated and it is highly unlikely that we will host such astronomical rates. However, we do have plans for bonus rates this upcoming labor day weekend!

5. [GM]Neko

Hi RockNRolla, thank you for the suggestion! However, since it is labor day weekend, we can definitely do better ;). Rates will be announced tomorrow, look forward to it!

6. Florin

Florin New Member

[GM]Neko , astronomical rates ? Not really. I have checked the posts of the facebook page and the game used to give us 6x exp 6x drop and +1 cp for 7 whole months in 2017 from 10 february to 22 september. So.. since this happened before for 8 months straight in 2017, will we ever see a comeback ? xD Im sure one or two times compared to 8 months isnt a huge deal.

7. [GM]Neko

Hi Florin, this is news to me, thank you for letting me know! I have not seen rates that high since I have been here. As you know, our current standard event rates are 3x EXP, 3x Drop, and +1 CP. With that said, it is highly unlikely we will be boosting rates to 6x EXP and 6x Drop anytime soon.

8. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

The reason for the long time of x6 was compensation, and im pretty sure they said it was the only time the rates would be set so high.

9. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

Compensation for wat tho? o.o Haven't we still been getting ddos every week LOL.

10. Oeuny

Oeuny Member

Maybe it should be likely we get these rates, I been enchanting for lowbies all week and they are all m20 war campers, and I asked them why "Because its too expensive to be g12 sir". They can't afford to level because of a jacked economy that is slightly better but still horrible. All the lowbies are new people I think at least and it just sucks that most of these new people that have increased our population are camping M20 war lol.