Update COF, VOH, VOD, and Double Dragons (Updated: 9/27/22)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [CM]NineArts, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Mid ones drop quite common on red run in WT.

Revered likes this.
  2. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

I only got [low] from Mansion. Gonna try WT then.

3. lottie

lottie Member

Golden Coins Golden Key
    Has anyone had any success picking this item from boss yet? So far everyone I have spoken to doing GCM Green and Red, and my own runs, have produced no sign of this item drop from Golden Touch.

4. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I couldn't get a key either. Malware said on our SR discord channel that he got one in Tao server from Beast Tower and could use it only in GCM.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  5. lottie

lottie Member

Thanks for the feedback Eroine.

@GM Ahri, can you please redirect the following observations as possible bugs for further testing/fixing? Thanks.

Possible Bugs: (All observations noted on Yin server unless otherwise stated)
    1. Golden Coins Golden Key not dropping from boss kills in GCM green or red runs
    2. Golden Coins Golden Key dropped once from Beast Tower (Tao Server) but only usable in GCM (on the Golden Coins Box in main loot room.)
    3. Golden Coins Green passes not dropping any decos in boxes.
    4. CoF / VoH green & red passes not dropping clothes, even after extensive tries using characters within level range of mobs.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  6. khanarya

khanarya Member

I just have a small question: who came up with the brilliant idea to change the skills for healers and give them 5 min skill - 12 skills of 5 minutes. Did that person grind with a healer? Do you know what it is like to be on a card, buff yourself and have ppl ask for buffs also? Or be in a dungeon? Why didn't you just make 4 buffs or 5, not friggin 12, and that without the healing skills.

7. Skeletu

Skeletu Member

Valley of hell drops arent affected by event or card....can u fix that ? gettin 9-11 beads per run after killing everything.....

8. gasperr

gasperr New Member

I was getting a bit more than 1 per run before the weekend (Killed everyone inside). Oh and 9-11 beads is a very good drop.

9. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Any type of item drop increases will not increase your chance of getting rare items. However, it will increase your chance of getting common items in the revamped dungeons since the monsters/boxes contain multiple items in drop table.

10. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

In any type of item drop is including for e.g the deco with item drop incraese by 30 % or the drop adds on from clothes and relics ? 'How rare are those rare items '?

Thanks.

11. [GM]Ahri

The Golden keys drop from bosses in Beast Tower and Golden Coins Mansion. Golden Coin Mansion drop Beast Clan Golden Key and Beast Tower drop Mansion of Golden Coins Golden Key.

You will have better chances of obtaining rare items on Red passes.

NineArts will revise the original content for CoF/VoH. The new clothes for CoF/VoH can be obtained through resource collection only.

12. [GM]Ahri

We will check with the developers and will get back to you on this.

13. sjobeckion

sjobeckion Member

GM, can you please look into the item Advanced Five Tones Iron Nugget (High)? They are impossible to create due to the amount of materials required: 90 Horizon Crystal (High) + 90 Crystal Thread (High) --- All items consumed upon failure. They also do not drop from monsters --- mobs in BT and GCM only drop low and medium. Thank you.

14. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We apologize for the confusion and have adjusted our original announcement.

The new clothes in COF and VOH can only be attained from the Resource List.

15. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Alfo if there will be a fix patch, in Beast Tower drops Golden Mansion passes. Should be to BT, right?

16. [CM]NineArts

Once again, we apologize and have edited the original announcement.

Golden Threads, aside from being dropped in the surrounding land, drop only from Purple passes and Superior passes.

Perfection likes this.
  17. [GM]Ahri

Could you clarify your question? Thank you!

18. Aramoro

Aramoro Member

im afraid that's not exactly true

i did a lot of Cof Voh purple runs, and on occasion the boss drop like 1 or 2 gt low
    while the chests in the boss rooms where full of fs but never any gt

i dont think its the dungeons that are bugged, but gt in general

19. [CM]NineArts

They do not drop from chests. They only drop from mobs and bosses in purple.

20. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

For the GCM mini bosses are the buff given to them below 40%, then fully healing intentional? I can understand the buff being given below 40% but for the hp bar to fully heal kinda seems buggy, like there doesn't seem to be any animation (like with the def buff) when they fully heal so I'm not sure if that is supposed to be there.
    Also the buff sometimes doesn't activate so can you explain what I have to do to deactivate?
    I tried killing all the monsters before the mini bosses but it only happened 2/6 mini bosses.
    I also tried luring out the bosses to different spots to see if they were in a certain formation in the room that activates the buff but it only worked on 1 mini boss.
    Finally I tried doing both but it only worked on 3 mini bosses and I noticed that the 1st stage of the last boss did not get buff..
    All of my tests were done on green run, I'm still not high enough to do red.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018