New Event Server: Yang (Transfer Date - November 27)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Aug 15, 2018.

1. hoang0211

hoang0211 New Member

What do you think, what buy?

Captainpack likes this.
  2. ForceBlader

ForceBlader Active Member

What happens if someone takes a character name on Yang that already exists on Tao and Yin?
    (for example player A has the name ForceBlader on Yin and player B takes ForceBlader as name as well but on Yang)

Is player B (from the Yang server) forced to rename the character in this case?

I don't want to lose my original characters on Tao because of this merging server stuff.

Captainpack likes this.
  3. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Players from yang will have to change their name

Captainpack likes this.
  4. ForceBlader

Ah I see, thank you for the help~!

Captainpack likes this.
  5. hayeuanh

hayeuanh Member

Great war or peace on Yang?

6. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

There will be a Great War on Yang!

The first BvW war will be crazy I hope

7. gettonia

gettonia New Member

But, Yang is not merging to Tao... so? what abt losing chars on tao lel

Captainpack likes this.
  8. ForceBlader

If you actually bothered to read, you would have seen that Yang to Yin is only Season 1 and that there will be Yang to Tao in the future too.

Captainpack likes this.
  9. Orchid

Orchid New Member

Look u guys complain and cry yin die so they come up with event server merging to yin are many going go there probably and as far as I see it good get ppl out my way and let me finish Unifying Tao with their most loyal ppl
    Also I seen the cry for merge hahaha ironic twist is u not merging with us in Tao but with yourself and no forget have all char in yin/Tao delete or may not be eligible for said transfer hahaha oh but nice work RF at least u keep adding and tryin give wat sum ask for even tho most things asked are crazy ass request's keep it up guy from old owner so far u have kept word and 9D better than ever let us keep it going so that wont ever be a need for 9D 2 ;)-

Captainpack likes this.
  10. Captainpack

Captainpack Active Member

So everything we get will not be transferred ? just what we will have in our bags or not ? or just the char with out anything no weapons or deco or relics ?????

11. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

everything you have on your character and bags will be transfered but not storage item

Captainpack likes this.
  12. gettonia

gettonia New Member

i know that. but i mean just for now this yang server.

so next time if you actually are bothered to read, you would have seen that too in my previous comments.

13. itsfugea

itsfugea Member

What I find stupid about such server is that most of us have premium ticking on us.
    Premium effect should be multi-server, basically either you waste your premium, or buy another one (which I make a wild guess, is the purpose here).

14. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

What they should have done was merge yin and tao.Then create new server called yang and make it like old times.GB12 cap then FC12 cap then GL cap then DB8 cap etc... Every 6-8months or even 10 months-1 yr upgrade the cap.We are at a point where their is no coming back.A relic/deco 8k crit?? Back then if u have full gear u wouldn't get 8k , u had to choose between crit wep 4k or yybs ornies or a mix.The PvP is horrendous now.Such high dmg and the gear is getting insane.They just milking your money and people like to get milked because they are cows.Lets face it , if RF closes down nobody will revive this game because it has a long list of publishers who can't make it work.Acclaim was the best in some aspects but from then on it head for the worst.

This is very very unusual , a event server for 3months where u transfer the stuff to yin then tao????So all the hero bands etc.. get deleted it's not even a real server then.RF trying to be clever but it's not gonna work.People will buy more illusion dust , buy more cc , buy more premium , buy more boxes because we have 3 servers right now and they milking y'all .

How is this new sv helping the population??It's just for the gold farmers to farm and sell on epvpers and other third party marketplaces.U will eventually transfer to tao or yin and see the huge inflation and instantly quit.

15. gettonia

gettonia New Member

idk why they never listen to others.. i jst quit this game bc RF took it over.. iam now kinda back.. not playing just hanging around on forum sometimes, and i still read after years. that most of the people are not happy with RF and those admins jst seems like dont give a ** about our opininon.. sad that this game is dying slowly. and will never be the old one.

16. itsfugea

itsfugea Member

I personally prefer RF over GC, it's just even more P2W than it was back then.

17. gettonia

gettonia New Member

noway haha.. GC was good. and i think loved by more then now RF. alot ppl quit after RF took over.
    and yeah as i did.. iam just waiting for new server whch will merge into tao. maybe ill start by then. not sure.

18. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

I wanna play on Tao server... should i just wait for season 2 or i can start playing right now?

19. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

A clean account with no character is required to participate in the event server in any Seasons. If you would like to participate in Season 2 (transfer from Yang to Tao), then you should wait since the 1st Season is for Yin server.

OnenaHGvvellCSoG likes this.
  20. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Just wanted to be sure u would delete all characters when season 1 is over... weird things happen all the time in this game... would be bad if the players that are waiting from a yang to tao transfer could start faming since season 1... xD