Official TS2C Poll - VOTE NOW!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Neko, Aug 15, 2018.

1. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

12skyBan.jpg

Hello Heroes!

One of our goals here at Twelve Sky 2 Classic is to bring the best possible gaming experience for all of our players. To achieve this, we need YOU to voice your opinion! Below, you will find a link to a poll where you will have the opportunity vote for or against certain changes. By participating in this poll, we can assure that all changes are made according to player desires.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE TAKING THE POLL:
    • HSB Timer Change (Poll Start: 8/15/18)
    Over the past few weeks, many players have voiced their opinion about HSB timers being too late. In order to allow more players to participate in HSB, we are considering the option of changing HSB timers to happen 3-4 hours earlier. Currently, HSB timers are set to 20:00~23:00PDT every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

A link to the ongoing Voting Poll can be found here:
    https://goo.gl/forms/QmxI65vbRDR1pgOq1

Over time, we plan to upload more Polls so players have additional chances to vote for changes. Don't forget to check back to see if there are new Poll links!

kimjan2121, etfjudas, Fausti and 2 others like this.
  2. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Hmm idk this doesnt seem like a good option
    Hsb lasts for 3 hours, if u place it 3 hours sooner that means it would be on same time as Fortress of Lost souls , Valkey of Tears and few other events, there would be conflict, perhaps give us 2 or 3 options would be nice

Oeuny likes this.
  3. Mr0blivionz

i ' d say to move it forward 9-12 hours but thats just me =p
    Doing 12 hours that would mean it would start 8 am for USA players, during afternoon for eu players and during night for PH players. seems by far the best option to me, even thought ppl have to work the time is terrible for eu players

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  4. Ovkara

Ovkara Member

I like the 3 hour range for the weekdays personally, I live in timezone, and it allows me to actually participate. biggest draw to this server over others.. the 3 hour puts me able to get home from work and jump into an HSB lol

6 hours earlier on saturday all for though.

5. Mr0blivionz

nice
    change the time for 1 day of the week like saturday would help too

6. donchaliar

donchaliar Member

20:00~23:00PDT every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
    make this 06:00-09:00PDT

jixxen likes this.
  7. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Make prepping 12hours before hsb bannable.

8. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

Can you do the same thing for Labyrinth as well as change its reward pool.

dididigit likes this.
  9. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

i voted yes but 3-4 hours still not fantastic i agree needs to be more like 9-12 hours forward when players are all active

and we have a lot of ph and turks that 3-4 earlier no good for 9-12 will soot them also

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  10. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

I'd likely quit if this goes through for every hsb. I miss an hour cuz of work already and it'd cause me to miss the entire hsb or get a new job. I know which one I would do lol

Fleshmonkey likes this.
  11. Epikion

Epikion New Member

Why not fix g12 drops 1st and fix God lucky ticket cant open g9 lvl up.

12. Mr0blivionz

13. [GM]Neko

Thanks for your feedback everyone! While we have good intentions to make changes for the better of the community, we also understand that not everyone will be satisfied. Ideally, we are hoping to made changes that will benefit the vast majority of the TS2C community so before we advance, we will first examine the Poll results. Thank you!

14. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

Don't know how to say this but a lot of players have been let down time and time again by Redfox that when someone comes in and actually try's to make changes, i don't think they be leave you.but when we see things getting put right i am sure we can put the past behind us plus i dont think the players were the only 1 frustrated i think GM BlackOrigin got frustrated as he wasnt able to to deliver on players needs and every time we said something wasnt right all we used to get we have passed issue to our dev team but they never really fixed things we still missing so much content to the game but until you came along we just give up the ghost and stopped asking and accepted the game isn't complete

But when i said you can turn this game around i be-leave you can if you have the power to get things put right just you been active in the community has brought players back to the game and even attracted new players to start it

4 area's that should be priority right now

1. Fix Drops
    2.HSB Time change
    3. War DC
    4.Proxy's for Saigo

These issue's are the main issues in game right now alot of players can look over the other issue's but get these issue's resolved and it will make all the current players happy and will grow the community alot faster and keep players around as end game just is not fun for a new player right now

Amantul21 and reaperspride like this.
  15. [GM]Neko

Hi dididigit, a huge THANK YOU for the positive words of encouragement. Needless to say, we will always try our best to make Twelve Sky 2 Classic the greatest game it can possibly be. Although we have been pushing for some changes, please remember that we GMs are not gods, we are not all-powerful, and we are not omnipotent. We simply bring the best we can to you, using the tools we have at our disposal. While you may see some changes come quickly, others may take more time to develop. However, we are always keeping our players in mind!

As for your suggestions:

1. G12 Drops: As mentioned many times throughout the forums, this content is already something we are striving for. Implementing G12 Drops is a difficult process, one that will consume a substantial amount of time to develop. In regards to this topic, we are doing all we can so please continue to be patient with us.

2. HSB Time Change: This change is already in progress. Once the Poll ends, we will examine the results and make changes to HSB Times accordingly.

3. War Disconnections: I have been investigating this issue but I did not come up with any results during my tests. I tried fighting on an array of maps but I was never disconnected. To take it one step further, I also participated in war with two separate characters but neither I, nor anyone else I saw was disconnected during the war. This bug is still a work in progress and we will continue to conduct bug tests in the upcoming weeks.

4. Saigo Proxy Shop: Unfortunately, as mentioned in another forum thread, we will not be able to bring this feature to our game because it is not compatible with our version of Twelve Sky 2 Classic. Sorry about that!

mats01, kimjan2121 and LeoLewis18 like this.
  16. KrAkenz

KrAkenz New Member

HSB 3-4 early it will be around 8/9 am for my area...idk wat to say haha

But can u make 3 day with 3 different time? Like Sunday: 8am Tuesday: 11pm Friday: 11am *(All of these i made based on Ph time cuz idk pdt time) just asking ;)

Anyway...thumbs up for GM Neko for wat you did...we thanked you

17. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

18. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

I know its still early but it just shows current time doesn't soot the community atm

upload_2018-8-17_18-29-27.png

LeoLewis18 likes this.
  19. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

If it goes to that time the vast majority of big players and RP buyers will stop playing. Anyone with a job in this U.S. server will no longer be able to attend. What you guys are doing will literally cut our current population in half if it works. And get rid of 80% of rp buyers. I'll be gone for sure.

Fleshmonkey and Hyd33 like this.
  20. Hyd33

Hyd33 Active Member

Ill take my money elsewhere if they change this server to a pinoy timezone. that timezone is 11 am eastern time which means most of the jins who work a job will no longer be able to attend. NORTH AMERICAN LICENSE HOLDER, STAY WITH NORTH AMERICAN TIMES LIKE WTF

Now away from that garbage fake pole posted. anywhere from 1-3 hours earlier would be nice.

etfjudas, Fleshmonkey and thenathan76 like this.