Official TS2C Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Neko, Jul 19, 2018.

1. tiribomba24

tiribomba24 New Member

-Eventually Titan sets would be nice, they're sexy![/QUOTE]

U want titan set o.0 ......how about here u dont have yet drop on g12.....how about not even s4e or s5e not exist....think about that b4 say put titan set on game

CaptnSavaHoe likes this.
  2. CaptnSavaHoe

CaptnSavaHoe New Member

YO this is a classic server its meant to be hard this is a unique server different from the others.
    "-Welcome Packages for new people (items would have to be untradable so people don't exploit this)"--->no bad very very bad we dont need this
    "-Levelling Rewards (Obtain basic gear enchanted at 60% at certain levels e.g at level 45 you obtain a levelling chest containing 60% rare set and maybe a 999 stack of pills or something. (Another server had an untradable beetle as a reward M1, and a jobul cape or an alternative for level 1's would be nice.)"---->Terrible idea
    "-Shadows? what happened to character / mob shadows lol? i liked them..."--->eh what evs
    "-PvE War"---> tf you mean?
    "-World boss spawn that provides a clan buff of some type"----> erm no drops would be better :p
    "-Increase Merits obtained for Students so it's actually worth it."--->eh whatevs
    "Outfits in item mall (all of them so there is some diversity)."--->AGREED!
    "-Bigger outfit wardrobe. (I buy them all haha)"--->same
    "-M33 exp reset so we can make M33 and not M32 sitters... (want this more than anything)"--->what evs
    "-Warlord cape / empy cape / cape of the gods (or whatever it will be called here)"---->sir no will break the game no use
    "-spawn events in Proving Grounds / towns (Not just for G12's either M33's to."--->agreed
    "-Removable of swear filter, it's more of a pointless inconvenience than anything else (an option to un/mask blocked words would be nice)" -->>>IDK bout this lol
    "-Mount exp to be grindable (seems like a good idea your end, people will be buying a hell of a lot more Skylord Blessed feed on the item mall)"---->>>>agreed
    "-Mount boxes"---> its a meh for me
    "-Better RP sales / events (current one isn't remotely worth it.)"--->FREAKIN AGREED MOST OF IT IS TRASH OR NOT WORTH THE TIME AND MONEY LIKE THIS CURRENT ONE AND ITS PEDECESSORS!
    "Open Nangin (Maybe manually set when it opens to help control the balance for fujins.)"--> prob wont even see it too many ppl get **** hurt and move factions so its a meh
    "-Add more items to the daily missions."--->meh

"-As the exp is quite slow imo and the game is mainly about PVP, be generous with exp booster rewards (more sups!)"----> deal with it was good with towers but noooooooo ruined it for the masses LOL tsk tsk tsk
    "-Eventually Titan sets would be nice, they're sexy![/QUOTE]"---->MEH

3. CaptnSavaHoe

CaptnSavaHoe New Member

U want titan set o.0 ......how about here u dont have yet drop on g12.....how about not even s4e or s5e not exist....think about that b4 say put titan set on game[/QUOTE]
    LOL Agreed! XD

4. Sayurii

Sayurii New Member

U want titan set o.0 ......how about here u dont have yet drop on g12.....how about not even s4e or s5e not exist....think about that b4 say put titan set on game[/QUOTE]

Well with that logic, then why add anything after M33 ? it's about progression and giving players something to work on to keep the game going, and i said "eventually" meaning in long time, and after v2 sets, you both took some of the points way to literally.

5. SaintMusubi

SaintMusubi Member

The demand is real! Ya'll need to be realistic for reals tho.

6. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

i agree and fujins have already said they will swap factions to balance out the server

we need a faction swap scrolls to really make this game fun again
    upload_2018-7-31_21-31-38.png

[GM]Neko and Oeuny like this.
  7. SaintMusubi

SaintMusubi Member

Im ready to swap to help jin out. Inbox me G.M. if you ready. Im g12 Fujin with subpar gear and ready to help new jins out.

8. HotChocolate

HotChocolate New Member

"Furthermore, you will not receive Set Rares by exchanging normal Rares (yellow item name) at the Blacksmith NPC."
    how can I suppose to have Blue Rare set? I don't get it

9. AnthonyBoyle31

AnthonyBoyle31 Active Member

With the population how it is ATM, really think something simple like proxy shops in saigo would be a good idea and make a lot of people happy. Surely that's easiest enough to fix?

10. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

well proxy is a no brainier but balancing out factions should be main priority it nice to see game picking up in numbers just a shame its all around 1 faction

11. AnthonyBoyle31

AnthonyBoyle31 Active Member

I see it as more fun tbh lol. Jins in a few weeks will have fairly decent numbers. But yeah fujin is a joke and gaun well I just feel sorry for you guys lol. A faction change scroll shouldn't definitely be implemented

12. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi dididigit, we will consider this idea for future developments! The issue of faction balance is definitely an important one so we will be actively keeping our eyes out for more ideas.

dididigit likes this.
  13. [GM]Neko

Hi HotChocolate, players have reported that the Blue "Set" Rares drop during PvP. However, we are still waiting on our developers for an official confirmation.

14. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

Can confirm pretty much the whole s5r set drops from pvp, cause we are now only missing one piece of the set.
    I'd also like to add that on other servers these set items all used to come from a box.

15. Horneddragon

Horneddragon Member

yea once again fujins almost have all of s5r like always fujins get anything and everything they want while other factions are doing without oh and yet again red bar again after dcing oh right let me guees another attack guess even more people want to join fujin faction

16. [GM]Neko

Hi Horneddragon, we are currently experiencing network issues that may cause players to disconnect. As of now, we are working towards resolving this problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

17. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

we got the pieces by pvping a **** ton and exchanging a lot.

18. Horneddragon

Horneddragon Member

well i hate to say it but maybe its time you all show some customer appreciation and give ones who bought premium service a refund and or rebate them rp so they can buy a new one since we have been dealing with this for a long time now and still happening ,maybe might ease the pain of some that have halted on buying rp since the non existant chance of getting anything worth wild from the boxes you all are putting out .I find myself not even wanting to recharge due to the current issues of this server. Thanks again for your speedy and actually making us think you care about us the customer :) is greatly appreciated alot better than before . Have a Great day.

19. zeteki

zeteki Member

give free faction swap , like people who would like to go to guan or jins all their items will be transfer without paying any cents just to make it balance.

20. Florin

Florin New Member

GM can u please tell me why am i loosing the 20% exp buff from guild director ? ive been online 9999 houres and now after a random disconnect i loose my buff. Why are those guild director buffs in this game in the first place ? Since random disconnects happen all the time and we loose accumulated time. Please change this to total time , not consecutive time, its not hard, just few clicks, u are gm.