Event: Summer Ice Cream

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Neko, Jul 25, 2018.

1. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

There is a bug with the creature exp 3%. It doesn't work.

GM Neko can you please look into this?

2. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for pointing this out Ovkara. Adjustments have been made to the event post to avoid confusion on which items will remain and which items will be removed.

3. [GM]Neko

We made some changes to the event post. Hopefully, the list on the bottom of the post under "NOTICE" will answer your question!

4. [GM]Neko

Yes, this bug has been tested, confirmed, and reported to development. We apologize for the inconvenience and we will either remove the item and replace it with another, or have the item fixed in the near future.

5. [GM]Neko

Hi Florin, we're sorry you're disappointed with the event. As it stands, the Ice Creams were not meant to have a high drop rate as they can be obtained from almost any monster. However, if you are struggling with the drop rates, please note that Ice Creams can also be obtained much easier from PvP as well so feel free to try your luck there! Currently, the event has only been live for less than a day and our end date is still to be announced (TBA). With that said, we hope we can have the event duration be long enough so all of our active players will have ample time to collect the event Ice Creams before the event ends. Thank you!

6. Markace

Markace New Member

[GM]Neko,

So I opened 4 ice cream already and I just realized I never got the 100% 200m just the item. what is going on?

7. [GM]Neko

Hi Markace, your character should receive a total of 200,000 Silver when you consume the Ice Cream, not 200 million. Please check your currency value again before and after consuming the Ice Cream to check for the 200,000. Additionally, if you are maxed on currency, you will not receive the 200,000 reward from the Ice Cream.

8. Markace

Markace New Member

[GM]Neko,

ok thank you for clarifying probably misread it.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    [GM]Neko likes this.
  9. Endys032

Endys032 New Member

Neko san used tiger will disappear ?

10. [GM]Neko

Hi Endys032, yes the Red Tiger Event Mount will be removed once the Summer Event ends.

11. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

gameplay update:

It seems strawberry ice cream is only dropped from PvP.

12. [GM]Neko

Hi aerostatic, thank you for notifying us of this text error. The appropriate adjustments have been made to the event post to accurately reflect the different Ice Cream drop locations.

13. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

Another update:

Creature EXP 3%, which was intended to give mounts 3% exp, actually give pets 3% exp. Lower level pets actually get more than 3%.

Will this still be changed?

14. AnthonyBoyle31

AnthonyBoyle31 Active Member

Why have you changed the rate of ice cream drops? Been grinding all day and got like 2 chocolate and that is it. Also had numerous pm me asking if it has ended. Answers please!?

15. Blakinos

Blakinos New Member

I'm still getting them.

[GM]Neko likes this.
  16. Ovkara

Ovkara Member

probably with the x3 ice cream got pushed out by other drops, I have still been getting them but sporadically

17. AnthonyBoyle31

AnthonyBoyle31 Active Member

Well my character has been left farming for over 8 hours now and depending on when I get in wether I'm still online it will be 12 hours, regardless I'll be posting what I get good or bad.

18. [GM]Neko

Hi aerostatic, we have tested and confirmed that this item is currently bugged. During our tests, the item can be consumed but there is no addition to Pet EXP. Additionally, the item script is also wrong and we believe the item was intended to be used for Pets, not Mounts. As of now, the script will be adjusted and we are working on a fix for the item. If you can, please submit a support ticket explaining how you were able to use this item because it fails to function on our end. Thank you!

19. [GM]Neko

Hi AnthonyBoyle31, the drop rates of Ice Creams were not changed. However, the server rates were increased over the weekend which means obtaining Ice Creams should be easier with the higher drop rates. This increased rate will continue until 18:00 PDT today. As for the event, we have not announced an end date yet. As of now, the event is still ongoing and we will be sure to make a formal announcement when the event is planned to end.

AnthonyBoyle31 likes this.
  20. Horneddragon

Horneddragon Member

well i hate to say it but i got more event drops before the weekend bonus event like always must be backwards for jin faction like everything else on this server:) but thanks for trying.

AnthonyBoyle31 likes this.