[7/24/2018] What's New?

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Gourdy, Jul 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boketto

Boketto Clean Up Crew

Are you guys not doing the Summer art event anymore?
    Also:
    We've been getting an abundance of these types of scrolls, and they seem highly unnecessary. Why not pull more ideas from the players (And actually implement them.), work on upgrading the graphics, or do something that doesn't involve creating more boxes. We understand that Nimonix is the big enchilada and they seem to really like profit and that's not necessarily a bad thing, but this is getting out of hand. The amount of renditions of already existing scrolls, the plethora of boxes, and the lack of involvement from Developers/GM's is crazy.

None of us know what it's like behind the scenes, but we don't want to be left in the dark either. Since there is a language barrier between us and the developers, communication from you guys is vital. Tell us something! Tell them something! The community has been voicing their suggestions/opinions and a response would be appreciated. Suggestions may have already unknowingly passed from you guys to Nimonix. Tell us what they say, whether it is good news or bad news. Don't keep us in limbo.

Once, there was a planned meeting with a developer during our time with the previous host. The GM created a room and that room was comprised of the developer, the GM, and 6 players who had the opportunity to ask whatever they wanted. Pretty sure you can already see a problem with this. Anyway, the developers response to almost every single question asked was REALLY vague. When it wasn't vague, it was hard to understand because of the language barrier.
    Why not hold something similar but better? Create a thread where players are limited to asking 3 questions they would like Nimonix to answer honestly. None of that beating around the bush stuff. Take priority in those questions asked by players who've demonstrated their knowledge of the game. Compile a list of lets say 20 questions that meet a certain criteria and send it off to Nimonix. This is, yet again, another suggestion and probably the only time I'll say my piece on this constant bombardment of "new updates", so take what you will from it.
    P.S. Recolors are not new items, especially since Tiny can do them a whole lot better.

TL;DR Same old, Same old.

Alcyoneus, Yeezus, tamirtov and 2 others like this.
  2. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

Combat Tekkyon

Also, that Rage super art is pretty sick.

3. astroboy215

astroboy215 2022 Un-Fashionista

Everyone feels the same way. We are stuck in the limbo til all new gens are happy esp events like level up Lol I already knew what their target audience was most def not the old gens cause they cant use level up tickets. I think they're trying to make returning or new players fit in just so they have what we have like saver and assassin. From there on money has to be spent.

tamirtov likes this.
  4. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Good update. I would actually be okay with RE versions on any/every scroll.

5. toons

toons Well-Known Member

Lots of blackscreens instead of the score after finishing a glacier or graveyard game.

After relogging, the carats are added, but not the chests from boss mode. Can you fix it?

6. XenoCard

XenoCard New Member

It feels like a nice new way to help boost leveling up. Though some new scrolls and exos would be nice personally, this should help some new players catch up.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  7. MightyGunvolt

MightyGunvolt Member

Yo, doesnt rage already have like 3 different versions?....why did you feel the need to upgrade it again?
    And Vermillion Phoenix is already dangerous as is...and you wanna sit here and buff it?

upload_2018-7-27_1-43-23.png
    Not to mention, you guys used the wrong images for the scrolls, Vermillion has the Rage icon and Vice Versa.

The only positive to this is that you guys are still keeping the Orichalcon login joint going, so thats good.
    also unless you guys fixed that black screen glitch with bossmode, i'm not touching graveyard again.

Alcyoneus and toons like this.
  8. toons

toons Well-Known Member

Did they fix the black screen? I went through about 30 minutes without one just now.

9. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

They dont Even know what image is for which scroll at all .

10. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

There is only one other version of Vermilion Phoenix now. This was the second one implemented. You might be thinking of the Metatron - Vermilion Phoenix Sword which is an ExoCore.

11. Shagaru0z

Shagaru0z Active Member

Can you put the White tiger RE and The Blue Dragon RE pack back in the store please.

toons likes this.
  12. MightyGunvolt

MightyGunvolt Member

I was talking about Rage having yet another revamp, Not Vermilion Phoenix.
    Also i said verm didnt need an RE since its already a really good scroll.

13. MightyGunvolt

MightyGunvolt Member

Nope, they didn't fix a damn thing, i suppose you just got lucky because i got it today.

14. Failman101

Failman101 New Member

Id love to see a Revamped Agent Scroll

15. KingReality

KingReality New Member

Yuhhh revamped Agent would be insane

16. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Make Default RE happen???

17. Shihan

Shihan Well-Known Member

You guys should make a BF LE version of the Metatron - Vermillion Phoenix Sword

18. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Ah, I got confused. I thought you were talking about Verm having 3 versions.

19. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

Can't wait to see an RE of every scroll in shop. :D

20. MroppaZ

MroppaZ Active Member

What's with the servers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.