Prize Suggestions for Future Events

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [CM]BlackOrigin, May 18, 2017.

1. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

i do think vigin ghosts in yang would be a really good idea it will keep people entertained in between wars and the game badly lacks opportunity to gain every elixir apart from chi

[CM]BlackOrigin and Zachary209 like this.
  2. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

At this point it feels like the game is on its last legs as Redfox really not trying to grow the community

But i will post some idea's below

1. use the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/twelvesky2classic/ for event maybe share and like gets you 2 enrty's into a real giveaway for any in-game item of choice with 5 winners

2. Recommend a friend take a picture with some 1 you recommended at lvl 1 then a second picture at max lvl, first 5 players win any in-game item of choice

3.Use Twitter to advertise the game same idea as the Facebook and again 5 winners win a item of choice

4.Take a picture of 20 people at war any faction winners are picked at random and 5 winners win a 15% mount

5. In game kill counter, a kill counter is added into game for every 500 kills you get a Kite Flying box or a random mount box with chance of 5% 10% or 15% mount

When it comes to events we dont want bad rewards like 3 protection charms or junk we want items that can really help players advance in the game and events have to be focused not only to attract new players but keep the players we already have in the game active

Give people a reason to want to play don't let them get bored as there is always other games to play

and the biggest reason you guys loosing players is because you letting company's with no gaming rights to 12sky run there own servers and you priced your self out of your own game as the demands you ask in mini transactions are a lot more hear than they are with a private server but you don't seem to care that another illegal company is using software you have the right to and taking money from the software you own

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  3. [CM]BlackOrigin

[CM]BlackOrigin RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for your suggestions!

We are listening, so as long as relevant posts are being made, we will take them into consideration!

All non-related posts will be wiped :)

TheRealKronix likes this.
  4. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

Please do not make this game easier like some of these people are asking for.

xYoQi and [CM]BlackOrigin like this.
  5. gabe093

gabe093 New Member

open up the hall of 4 winds (PVP ARENA FOR DUEL EVENT 5v5 , 1v1)

[CM]BlackOrigin likes this.
  6. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

When I read all of the requests or complaints... I feel like I'm in 3rd grades, where all the kids just want candies... and No homework :rolleyes:.

Its a game... it suppose to be hard and challenging. Thats how they build your characters in life... To be patient... You can't just get what you want all the time. :oops:

Can we have all the maps open up and new quests implement so we can have new game plays. :D

[CM]BlackOrigin likes this.
  7. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

how about instead of prize suggestions for event you guys never do, we get g9-g12 drops and island of blood open. And how about g12 VOD????

People don't give a **** about events that aren't gonna happen. They want drops and to be able to play the game however hell it was meant to be played.

8. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

I sent ticket about this once but gonna post it here as an idea for you guys to expand our player base.

There are multiple 12sky2 servers closing and with that you get a chance to bring a lot of new players something we really are needing in game since we dont find people to pvp in a pvp based game, we are lacking players alot.
    So the idea is to accept players from any other 12sky2 server existing at the moment, either ELW, WSP, Mayn games i cant say the TH server since it is also published by SGData(however they had 3 full servers on 1st week and still do, max we had was 4 bars on the 1st week). But then make a transfer option for those players, their game is not yet closed but giving them something to encourage them to join redfox would be really nice for them and for you, the idea is, get a screenshot on the game at saigo(or any other common place for all factions) to prove that it really is your account and another at the character selection window showing the level of the character you are trying to bring.
    Every server has g12 released so if you have a god level character on other server you would reward them with a God rank 1 on 1 character(yes god 1, nothing game breaking they would still have to grind 12 huge levels) with a full god 1 rare set of gear matching their faction with all items at something like 90% combine stage 12, a pet like a bettle at 25% or 50% (everyone has bettle condor or phoenix in game at the moment, wouldnt change anything) and like 2silver bars(1billion silver) for them to keep up the grind and try to be someone ( you know we had the silver bar problem so if u add a few more bills to the game it is not gonna hurt any1 actually 2 silver bars wont make them able to even buy a full vanity set)
    All accounts would only be able to transfer 1 character, people found doing multiple transfer wouldn't be done the 2nd transfer and further, to make your request you should 1st creat an account at redfox and create the character with the name you want, then a ticket should be sent with the title chosen by you with all the info provided such as screenshots, the name of the character that musr be turned into god rank 1 and anything else needed.
    This takes time and work I once spoke with shinnen inside game and saw hom lvl up from 112 to m33 in 5 seconds so you guys have the tools. All you would need is to generate the items and leave on the account.

We are lacking pvp and players wich makes people leave game but do something to attract players would be really nice of you. Such as advertising I see so many 2D mmorpg announced on facebook with 35 servers, why cant we make an announce and try to reach 1 full server here? It would really be awesome
    I am not trying to flame or cuss any1 here just want to help grow the game I love. So please try to listen to us a few times and make this game grow .

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  9. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

This is actually a ******* solid suggestion, I implore you redfox if you're actually going to listen to and implement a single god damm suggestion, MAKE IT THIS ONE!
    Also for the love of god ******* please lock fujin character creation we do not need nor do we want anymore players in our faction.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  10. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

delete wrong posted

11. ranxian

ranxian Member

gm will online 30 minutes a week jst a simple time specially after labby for fun event and open forum
    event such as Q and A.

12. billions1969

billions1969 New Member

gm keeps asking for suggestion , then do nothing the gm here is super lit. If you guys asked for suggestion make sure you guys will listen not just making thread like this to show off that you guys care bout the game. If you really care bout the game listen to the players make their time and money worth so both side WIN-WIN not WIN-LOSE

seleni likes this.
  13. haringQQQ

haringQQQ Member

MAKE BOSS RAID SIR MUCH BETTER EVEN NO LEETS JUST BOSS RAID FOR ANY FICTION

14. RockNRolla

RockNRolla New Member

you can buy rp with steam player.so that everyone gets it for the price of their country.. balance established .

İn my county United states dollar (1)=(6) Turkish lira

so it is very expensive...

15. MisterBates

MisterBates Member

Anti DC Chest would be nice.

16. 3xcan

3xcan New Member

Only drop event ? maybe pet event. santa event ?

[GM]Neko likes this.
  17. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi 3xcan, a drop only event sounds pretty good, but we will be hosting a leveling event (The Initiation) soon so we want to have some EXP rates involved as well to help people with their grind. However, this we can definitely do down the road. In regards to the Santa Pet, it is a limited edition Pet so it should only be back around the holidays. Thanks for your suggestions!

piehole likes this.
  18. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

wouldn't work for few reason all some 1 has to do is change there IP to get very cheap RP that would only flood the game with RP items

well and make a fake paypal under different country

19. ranxian

ranxian Member

Silver Cp And upgrading items for crafting and enchanting.

20. TheRealKronix

TheRealKronix Member

This thread is full of great ideas yes the game has issues as every 12sky2 has ever has I just got here but I expect g12 to be extremely boring due to the low population. All this can change by allowing gms that can properly mingle with the players and run events. Aside from the suggestions above i found in my experience in other servers as gm/sage tournaments were the most popular. It would draw in old players to come back and do not release warlord cape it will greatly unbalance the game.