Clan meditation Error(GM/CM)(solved)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sirme, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

which is why it is better to get the 1 with 100% chance....you get random skill but you need less mats in long run....

maxed a lot of skills with this...and will sell duplicates in hefei when done...or pond them to npc...

or you van farm conqueror chest and hope for luck

2. zenzenchigau

zenzenchigau Member

i think the clan adv med is still faster in regaining life\ve when activly meditting.
    can any1 else conferm this?

3. denteazul

denteazul Member

Could not understand much pls clarify for me. So basic role med and steps are better than the greater role med and steps because they give us damage and defense increase as where greater ones gives AR and dodge which is almost useless that it? Or like Sirme said is a typo error? But i can see the difference in my stats on dmg when i activate the basic med/steps so is it really the description that is wrong or all is fine and we're better off with basic role ones? In that case wouldn't be so good because as i already tested when u med on basic skill it takes forever to refill hp and ve altho they have superior stats compared to tome ones that have shitty stats but gives u hp and ve much faster. If they're not going to change anything we're suppose to have them all and when we need to med we activate the tome ones and for stats the basic ones right??!

4. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

here is how they work
    its not about better or worst, they do different things...
    and the description has a typo
    Basic role med = AR/CK AR + CK Dodge
    greater role med= phys damage/CK damage + CK Defence
    Basic role steps = AR/CK AR + Dodge
    greater role steps = phys damage/CK damage + Defence

denteazul likes this.
  5. Apham

Apham Member

Confirmed. the clan adv med took me about 20 sec to regain full VE, whilst it is 40 sec with the role med, both meds are at same level, ofc.