hey

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Juhlel, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Juhlel

Juhlel Well-Known Member

LMAO

2. TheImmortalSea

TheImmortalSea Clean Up Crew

it's a known fact that everyone in NegaEyoo is a useless autistic phaggot.

3. Juhlel

Juhlel Well-Known Member

i insulted you
    you got hurt and tried to sound smart for internet folk

christ maybe those school loans aren't worth it based on your lack of common sense
    also im starting to get back into rumble fighter so i'lll be happy to slap around you and your moon rejects whenever you get done with your studies!
    ign Geas

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  4. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Anyone else remember when threads in Off Topic used to be engaging? Or, at least interesting?

This forum has gone downhill

5. Juhlel

Juhlel Well-Known Member

if i remember correctly you were the spark of the downfall with your alleged plotting against underage internet grills
    shitposts got intense since that happened and the whole discord thing

6. TheImmortalSea

TheImmortalSea Clean Up Crew

remember when phawnix was actively trying to seduce a 13 year old. lol.

7. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

I have no clue what the **** you're saying lmao

Stay in school

8. Juhlel

Juhlel Well-Known Member

kk lemme dumb it down
    u tried to seduce nhaa'ers
    u shook the forums for like 3 weeks
    **** died down

put your thinking cap on bud its not that early

9. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Still no idea what you're talking about. No one knows who tf you are and no one cares.

10. Juhlel

Juhlel Well-Known Member

trust me buddy i could give two shits about who knows me
    but its okay buddy

the first step of reforming is to accept yourself for who you are
    a pervert

11. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

I'm not your buddy lmao

Your threads are boring and you got offended when I called you out. Making up **** isn't going to offend me because I'm not sensitive like you, remember that.

12. Juhlel

Juhlel Well-Known Member

its 2018 and you're still yearning for a dead forum to revive on a dead game
    imagine me creating a thread with the hopes of catching interest from the community!
    have a good day buddy

13. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Dying, not dead, and contrary to what most people would believe it's not the hosts fault but our community's fault for being so shitty. This game can't retain new players because of how off putting the average players attitude is. The last person I introduced to RF back in November got DDOSd within her first hour because she was using Wings and she uninstalled it immediately. **** like that is why RF is unknown in the FGC.

14. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

It's both, I couldn't care less about the community tbh

People I know could deal with the community, but I won't recommend the game to anyone cause of all the problems. DDOSing is just one problem of many. The game is so broken at this point I would be embarrassed to even spend money let alone recommend it to others.

When the game gets fixed, then I will spend and start getting people to play.

15. Ahegao

Ahegao Well-Known Member

tl;dr = game never gonna get fixed cry about it

Juhlel likes this.
  16. Juhlel

Juhlel Well-Known Member

so you truly believe that it is solely the community's fault for the declining of the player base?
    i understand that the host is not entirely the problem but when it comes to support or any interaction between redfox and us you can't tell me they aren't part of the problem

17. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Having been on RF nearly 10 years yes I almost solely blame the community for state of the game. The vast majority of new players are run off by our community and you know that's true. You know who bitched ad nauseum for Plaza? The community. Im sure i dont need to elaborate on their opinion of it now. Redfox does pay attention, i.e. the community poll at the end of last year that had a LOT of stuff on it I had been pushing for at that time or the guardian tournament, but it doesnt matter when they didn't even have 8 legal entries for 3man teams despite how much our players love to wail about bringing back RR. Why do you think there hasn't been another tournament posted by redfox since then?

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Nooblater likes this.
  18. Juhlel

Juhlel Well-Known Member

i never disagreed with you but apart from anything ddos related players can run off for a number of reasons, and like you said with you watching someone new get ddosed and immediately uninstall I've seen people go from **** like support issues or the obvious p2w aspect of this game. saying the community is the sole reason this game is failing is an understatement

i also realize that redfox does "pay attention" to us but its evident they understand the state of the game. like i said before there are multiple factors that come into play when narrowing down what caused the game to start dying.

no matter how toxic the community is, its silly to blame just the community on the downfall of the game

19. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

This game isn't really p2w it's pay for premium hence why you still see good players equip MT or Shaolin and smash a moon room thru fundamentals and smart rams. And it's not silly to blame the community when everytime they get something they asked for they turn around and complain about it i.e. we finally got a carat box and people still crying. You don't see this elsewhere in the FGC, only RF.

20. Ayato

Ayato Well-Known Member

@Juhlel idk why you're wasting time replying to the autistic attention seeking faggot lol!

@Tengu you tried to justify that using
    Moon ?
    L .