SERVER DOWN AGAIN

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bagis13, Apr 21, 2018.

1. disloyal

disloyal Member

go to a store and return something. takes a month for card to be credited thx for proving you are a kid.

2. disloyal

disloyal Member

kids make me laugh. i see we agree

3. bagis13

bagis13 New Member

Sorry are we talking about money being refunded, OR are we talking about putting credits back onto an account after them being taken off? Didnt know i was shopping at Superdry.

4. disloyal

disloyal Member

hopefully he rage quits lol

5. disloyal

disloyal Member

6. bagis13

bagis13 New Member

Did i notice you completely avoided what i said? Of course you did because what you said was so pointless and not relevant. And dont worry i wont, Im just enjoying replying to people who think we are shopping at a store

7. disloyal

disloyal Member

because kids that blame the company for scamming when not reporting it properly are idiots and just try to slander the company that would hurt the game more than one cry baby leaving . thats why

viloo likes this.
  8. disloyal

disloyal Member

you expect your stuff back when its not been reported properly lol you have no chance getting it back without a ticket unless its a glitch on your side. report it on ticket. and you will get what you want. cry here with no ticket and you wont. its that simple.

9. disloyal

disloyal Member

appare
    apperently you dont know with no ticket you are not getting it back. its simple and takes 1 minute to send a ticket. how much time have you cryed here. and also you are not the only issue that they are dealing with atm. but pls you are too funny and entertaining keep the posts coming lol

10. bagis13

bagis13 New Member

It has been reported properly. Also the meaning of slander is as follows make false and damaging statements about (someone). This is not about Someone, This is about a company in general. Also Slander is false statments, As my Statement stands it is very true, I paid for credits, I received them, I sold some, I got the gold, The company messed up/server and took away my credits and gold, As it stands i have yet to receive those credits back or gold, As it stands because of the rollback i have lost out/Been scammed by the server which is owned by redfox.Until either one is returned am i wrong in saying its been stolen off me? Did i miss anything?

11. lovebugs10

lovebugs10 New Member

ya again server down and on event now they should give a 3x event

12. bagis13

bagis13 New Member

Read up, I did mention i had made a ticket but you wanted to keep going lawl.

13. Zetsuei

Zetsuei New Member

Server is Still down!

14. disloyal

disloyal Member

you can slander a company. they took away lol wait for a response before you have a stroke. you must be poor crying about that little of cashh before getting a response. name 1 company that instantly would give your stuff back. wait your turn in line like everyone else . you are not special

15. lovebugs10

lovebugs10 New Member

whats going on y is servers down again and on an event we should get a 3 x event for this 3x event for not being able to log in again

16. disloyal

disloyal Member

cool then wait for a response. if you think cryin here will rush them you are mistaken

17. bagis13

bagis13 New Member

Is that it? I expected more. Oh wait i already know why, Because you finally realised Im correct. So you decided to assume im poor or something lawl, Nah i just work hard for my money and i will get what i pay for.

18. disloyal

disloyal Member

why did only some lose item ect. i was logged in and lost nothing. no exp loss no items lost. how does that happen. i believe it happened with multiple people talking about it. i was logged for atleast 8 hours before server went down. doesnt make sense

19. DarkMickey

DarkMickey Member

People that sold items in AH lost there items as buyer received his gold (like I was) and after Server was up items were not in AH. Same with cc sellers...

20. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

It was a rollback of the previous 30~60 minutes-ish before they shut the servers down.