Calling All Clans

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by nelltoledo, Feb 3, 2018.

1. nelltoledo

nelltoledo New Member

Can we make Saigo Temple as a Vending Location so we can share other stuff every clan because of our low active players?

2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Wont happen with proxy shops

Chessnotcheckers likes this.
  3. Chessnotcheckers

Chessnotcheckers Member

Like Flesh said it'll be a pain with Proxy Shops but I'll start selling in Saigo depending on what I find. Skills, Jades, Laby Keys, or what have you I'll start heading to Saigo more often.

4. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

the problem is, game publishers set up the game how they want and in this case you have people setting up a game that they have never played and don't understand.. hence proxy shops.. 5 labby bosses per labby level..long waits for everything.. the outrageous prices on item mall items. As much as you guys want change I don't see it happening, just like aeria they will continue to release things to squeeze what money they can out of the players before they ultimately decided the game doesn't generate enough money to keep it open.

5. Fleshmonkey

It's always been 5 bosses tho

6. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

this is the only server that i recall having 5 bosses per level, i just felt like redfox made the game as hard and expensive as much as they could combined with all the other issues bugs, hackers, and the lack of interaction between factions. A dead server is the end result every time.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  7. kazepls

kazepls Member

RedFox is just an american retailer for the classic version of TS2C, they release with some delay what comes out on the korean server, they don't have their hands on the developers so they can only give the koreans a feedback about the server, then maybe the koreans will do something. The thibg for saigo is that there is AHS on this version and people tend to go afk farm instead of afk selling in saigo. It must be coming from the players to go over there.
    One more thing OOzai, if you don't play on this server you don't need to spread your negativity over the forum, so please leave now. (Keep in mind that i have nothing against your person, just how you act on the forum)

8. Fleshmonkey

Aeria and Hungames had 5 bosses per lvl

9. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

I played on all 3 aeria servers and i never saw 5 bosses on last two labby levels... played a whole 20 mins of hungames tbh

10. Fleshmonkey

I played on all the servers as well.

11. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

You call it negativity.. I call it the truth, and I will continue to do spread the truth till GMs do something about it or a player such as yourself reports me. Besides people will do as they please, nothing I say is gonna convince anyone to do otherwise. Those that have been influenced have been gone for weeks now. Perhaps you and others should be spending time applying for sage here as I am sure they are still looking to fill the position I declined. Perhaps they will get lucky and find the one player that can perform a miracle and save this server. The request I made that they declined are things that are essential to even make a legit attempt to single handedly save it. TBH and IMHO to save it one of the GMs needs to step in the shoes of a player and see first hand the changes that need to be made as well as get a good enough understanding of the game to run events. As of right now they dont have enough knowledge of the game to successfully run events.. which is why you have the Majin events that run themselves.

Your reading to much into the OP of this thread.. has nothing to do with people grinding.. its the proxy shop.. without the proxy people would be forced to set up in saigo due to ghost towns. Then you have the issue of inflated prices which is a problem with its low silver capacity.

12. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

There is nothing wrong with how red fox running their server, the issue is the players and the demands that they have... There are bugs in this game and it happen to all servers not just RED FOX.,

There are way to fix this server silvers and bugs and activities which could make it more fun and exciting for everyone. But since red fox is run base on MLM, it's very hard to get anything done. A need to ask B need to as C need to as D need to as E, then E need to as C, need to as B, need to as A again to get one idea out of the box and that along take a month to do at least :oops:., Or so it seems like it. If you enjoy this game., then just enjoy the ride, its still fun :D., You're playing game to pass time anyway... It doesn't hurt to run into problems all the time. Just like how life is., we always come across problems that are unexpected.

So., what do you get out of this from playing Red Fox server you may ask... compassion and patient.
    They train your mind well. PEACE :rolleyes: