Event and Prize Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello Dragons!

Ninearts here.

As the title says, i've started this thread to see what everyone thought, regarding what kinds of events, and what kinds event prizes everyone would like to see in-game and on forums.

Don't everybody answer all at once! :)

2. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Ok let`s say we will write here a lots of sugestion, but how they will be used when we all see, how hard it is for GM to spawn some bosses from time to time.

From my point of view RF can do anything to create an event, even more - RF can`t use what we already got here like OX [was two times used maybe] or Arena of Heroes Band [was once used].

So for what is this thread started?

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    Captainpack likes this.
  3. fero001

fero001 Active Member

Probably pointless. I already suggested event where we can farm pazzes to Loulan dungeon (not only for 1-3 top players). Answer was we will move it to appropriate department (probably not) and its seems to be ignored as ussual

Captainpack and SPTheWorld like this.
  4. SPTheWorld

SPTheWorld Member

An Event where we can get top tier items like soul plates or kl beads etc, if not those exact items, items similar to them, but just as strong, if not better.

5. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

I'd like to see some farm for item(s) event like the previous summer event.

6. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

KL event?

Summer event...?

Spawn some extra bosses? who is real to kill.. for everybody.. not just HI++lvls

prizes: exp cards/ drop cards/ decos/ relicts/ item mall credits/ role change pills/ weapons +15 - +17...LF12 cheng? new LF? something special or unique in honor of claming event prize...

but make them grindable not just afk..
    and dont make them grindable only for top 100 players.. who got 230lvl ++
    make it fair for all lvl players - if they grind/search enough!

7. SPTheWorld

SPTheWorld Member

Grinding is ok, but not too much grind. maybe 1 or 2 hours max.

Captainpack likes this.
  8. s0ulmaster

s0ulmaster Member

Ok so here's an idea for you that everyone can participate in. "Hide and seek" all you Gm/Cm have to do is log in game put on a mask hide in a map that is not PK where everyone can go ie(clan neutral, not too high level) , then give some small hits about where on map you are. As for rewards the first five people that find you "get rewards that are actually worth something".
    :rolleyes:

9. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

Heh Hide & Seek reminds me Mu Online times.. it was very popular event there.. :)) but nice one..

Captainpack likes this.
  10. SPTheWorld

SPTheWorld Member

lame idea

11. Loyaltyxi

Loyaltyxi New Member

Less timed items, farmable perm items, good items returning items like bead of frost boffm, so returners or new players on yin for example (steam promoted new player server) aren't restricted to buying over priced event items that happened in year zod... or similar in equivalent stats. Player voted events, player voted decos returning for limited times, attainable on events.

Captainpack and SPTheWorld like this.
  12. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

Something good and permanent for, new returning players like myself, who are starting from scratch. Something like the TGW cash item set (star shaped wristband or that other item). Not super hard to get, like 1 million stacks of a new item.

Also, maybe, just maybe an event where we can get free permanent bags, so I can have 5 bags, 3 bags is not enough damn it, and polar bear bags are too expensive.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    Captainpack and rashbrasil like this.
  13. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

you need to come play the game with us so u can know what is needed and not needed, come play

geruto, Yarik1997, Dodge33 and 2 others like this.
  14. littleruin

littleruin New Member

• Put the dragon deco and the bags in the mall perma so other people who, missed, couldnt afford to buy two years worth or new / returning players have a chance to actually compete.
    • Give yin a little boost in terms of decos/bags. Its dire.
    • perma items from events would really be nice and more x3 golden time events (not server wide character buff)
    events more frequently. people mostly get bored waiting in the hope of something decent to pop up once in a bluemoon.
    At least gm is asking tho. ty :)

Captainpack and Kacuak like this.
  15. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

Bring Event:

event is in 3 phases, u need 1-2 gms, 3 randome items.

1)So GM start event and asks players bring 1 type items x10 for example: Bring me 10x silk pouches...
    GM write down who did it..and give them next task :
    2) Bring me 5x Wolf skins
    GM write down who did it..and give them next task :
    3) Bring me 5x leafs

GM says: Event is over.. and give prices for 1-3 places.. and announce it at global chat!

+ u can add find gm at that map and only then bring item...

rashbrasil likes this.
  16. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Idea won't work....horders will always win.... and people with op GEARS WILL ALWAYS WIN, if it killing something to get item....An i horde almost all items in game....so if they ask for silk pouch I will just go to bank and back....hardly seems fair...
    they need events where everyone can win....like handout event, or log in certain number of days and get and item like they are already doing....maybe add grinding for drops....or maybe just give us free stuff from a chest through out event...where getting item depends on luck...

Captainpack likes this.
  17. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

1) if u are so op geared u are not interested to participate to get a lil price.. :))
    2) high lvl cant drop low lvl items.. cuz of lvl gap.. :D he just get gold ... :D
    3) u cant store all droped items in bank.. u just cant, cuz they are too much.. :D
    If u feel so smart = give better advices or examples what kinda of type quests will be good.. but i dont see even 1 from ur side...so zipp it!

Captainpack likes this.
  18. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

box event? = where rich people get all with gear and epithets who has "any item drop rate bonus" seems fair? right...! i dont know from what planet u are... if u seems its better or fair for everyone.. lol...

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    Captainpack and Perfection like this.
  19. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

if u are so op geared u are not interested to participate to get a lil price.. :))
    I am semi op geared and I am interested...having everything...does not mean not wanting more....being high level does not mean..I don't want free ****...I don't spend 6 hours getting 6% xp to get 0 from an event....
    2) high lvl cant drop low lvl items.. cuz of lvl gap.. :D he just get gold ... :D
    Yes?? so you are saying to make events with low level crap as rewards.....no thank you...why would i do the event or even log in for the event...
    3) u cant store all droped items in bank.. u just cant, cuz they are too much.. :D
    I can't store all but "I SURE AS HELL CAN STORE ALOT OF THEM", say that to my alt bank spaces.....

If u feel so smart = give better advices or examples what kinda of type quests will be good.. but i dont see even 1 from
    ur side...so zipp it!
    I gave plenty..you are just too in your feelings and blind to see..(I said keep doing what you are already doing for events, maybe fuse your give-away with grinding for give-away) please read carefully next time....And last I checked even low levels can grind can't they?? its a grind game after all...so every body CAN win with their events..its just badly implemented a lot of times...

box event? = where rich people get all with gear and epithets who has "any item drop rate bonus" seems fair? right...! i dont know from what planet u are... if u seems its better or fair for everyone.. lol...

yes it is fair...get rich or stop complaining...this is a prime example of the poor feeling they are entitled to be treated in higher standards than "rich people" just cause they rich...they worked hard to be rich too you know...or payed...so work hard....or pay...
    Last I checked money ain't free...

And box event was fair..every1 had a chance to get something...except for lazy people....who just want to find problems with everything ( and yes I got 0 from it....cause I am lazy. and gave up after 40 failed A boxes) they should have just added a monster killing component to it....

If you are gonna propose something for everyone..."every one has to have a chance at getting the grand price, if not a large population should have a chance...in order to enable distribution of said item"

Just an fyi for you...AFK is not killing the game...people mostly play weekends because they like to cry about xp....and drop.....
    But I see we see the game differently...so we will just
    agree to disagree(my personal opinion is, your idea will not work....because while I would potentially gain from it, if they choose an item I have horded just because lets say "it looks cool or I like the name" gets chosen.....but too few people will be winner....thus prompt dissatisfaction..) you did say "GM says: Event is over.. and give prices for 1-3 places.. and announce it at global chat!" so only 3 winners.....or 3 tiers of like what? 6-10 people outta whole server....

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    diabolyc likes this.
  20. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I was told I am not contributing anything to thread and just criticizing..sooo..here

How about an event where you have to travel across all the dungeons of the land....in order to get dungeon check marks and receive....an even item called "dungeon cores" from boss....in order to exchange for items. each dungeon drops different cores
    all the cores can be used as currency to buy event items...the higher the tier of the core(dungeon) the less you need to acquire items

ex Shizang gives " death core", Datong gives "hell core" and so on...

in order to get item a...you can use 30 or so death core...or 15 hell core...

cores can be exchanged for higher tier core..or combined...to form higher tier core

COMBINE THIS WITH A LOGIN EVENT....THAT GIVES A BOX WITH RANDOM CHANCE TO GET PRIZES...1 BOX PER DAY OR SOMETHING OF THAT SORT...OR 1 BOX EVERY COUPLE OF SO HOURS

EVERYBODY WINS...
    combination events are always good for all...

with prizes like bead of frost, kunlun beads, kunlun deco, and blood sorcerer weapons high refined +13, +14, +15, blood sorcerer ghost garments +12++ and such...

event should happen maybe every 1 year or every 6 months or 3 months..that way items are not overflooded....and every 1 has chance...

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    diabolyc, ichard and Junky91 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.