Christmas Event (Winners Announced)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]BlackOrigin, Dec 21, 2017.

1. khuromkong

khuromkong Member

i will make it clear to you Mr.Old Man, main thing why you kept on crying is first your so ****** jealous for what i have in this game its pretty obvious you've been complaining stuff that i got.
    2nd u really dont have idea how to play online game, piece of advise again why Dont you go back in your old days and start to play Super Mario again.
    i dont nid to take your stupid advise for what? u should be better on talking English than me but believed am earning 5x than what your getting monthly.

2. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

lol angry lil children.

3. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

not even gonna respond to that ignorance.. talking back and forth is one thing but this is beyond that and I will no longer engage either of you and have ignored both of you have fun targeting someone else.. I'm done here.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2018
  4. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

[CM]BlackOrigin,
    come regulate this nonsense please.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2018
  5. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

OOzai and etfjudas like this.
  6. wecanpretend

wecanpretend Member

If someone is wondering why this game is dying they can just looks at this page and see what type of people play this game.

OOzai and etfjudas like this.
  7. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

GM should Ban the scammers like masashi, NaZ and kenpachiie, that was a real good thing to do GMs, u ill get a lot of people back to the game again . Piece

8. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Scammers isn't whats killing this game.. simply because you can avoid being scammed by being smart or just not dealing with people you don't know or trust. Also they can't ban people just cause people point fingers and scream scammer. They consider it your own fault if you get scammed.

etfjudas likes this.
  9. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

What are you saying?
    English?

10. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Hes says you knew about the silver bug before ash did it then blamed it on ash

11. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

How does that make sense, when I never did it.

12. GMWykrhm

GMWykrhm Member

read it English

13. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Well that is my point I never claimed to be better or more knowledgeable than anyone else. I was just saying that being a top 5 player doesn't go to my head like the players here. The very first game I played was space evaders though I don't recall what year it was. The first MMO type of game was Ultima IV and if I'm not mistaken that was '95 and I was a sophomore in high school then. I'm only 39 which isn't really old but compared to the people playing 12sky2 you wont find to many players over the age of 25.

14. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

I think most here have forgotten/lost sight of the origins of this thread myself included and it has split into key issues in the game and perhaps they are a big reason why so many people have left the game other than sheer boredom.

Its a New Year and I know a lot of players if not the entire server believes the game is in a downward spiral to an eventual death and maybe it is. I come from tranq aeria (most of my 12sky2 time) where the server was even lower than here by far.. lucky to get a party for HSB. They made me GS and I brought life back into the server I ended up resigning due to players leaving over hackers and scammers destroying the game.

From here on out if you get ugly with me in a manner that has occurred here I will simply ignore you. That includes insults, abusive language or anything I deem harassment and trust me I got tough skin I just can't and will not engage in these back and forth trash talks anymore.

My goal is to bring life back into this server and I will if you wish to see the start of it all come to saigo on the 15th 6am server time. However I will be mostly using Jins Fl chat and just like on forums I will be ignoring the negative people.

MihnChu you are not one of these people, yes I do feel that our first conversation got a little out of hand but you did not cross any lines despite how much you got under my skin, not an easy thing to do. I believe you will be a positive influence on the future of this server.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  15. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

You personally attack me with a baseless accusation.
    If I knew about the silver bug before anyone else, then explain to me why I was one of the only players that didn't do it.
    Where is your logic, your proof.

Also for the record, this goes to all of you, personal attacks on the forums are a ban able offense.

16. Tan06

Tan06 New Member

wtf are u talking about ?1st things 1st why many people quit ? all of there stuff are buyed by bugged silver like wings 99% gears , leets, mounts . and my stuff are all buy by ember . Kayn from fujin he tell everything all about ember and who is ember is!! now ember AKA Dracryts form guan FEAR1 in fujin , satanas in Jins, they are selling ther stuff atm in black market in real money.. stuff in guan leets are selling wings /pets they are totally abuse it. they are hiding all stuff of all clan. we need and actions on this.dont buy there stuff selling in black market. make it ban. this event are useless

OOzai likes this.
  17. GMWykrhm

GMWykrhm Member

Hope you guys got me at my back. people quit , people tend to lose appetite on this game it's because of
    REASON

1. Ember ,FEAR1,Dracarys, Satanas, EmberG, EmberJ IGN's bought elites items, pets, mounts from all 'FACTIONS' even CP no chance to escape from the buying.

2.He suggested to make the ingame currency = CP.

3. After they bought all the items specially CPs they take down tower destroyed it so people and player will suffer CP cancer it will be harder for the players to get CP.

Hope you guys got me at my back. people quit , people tend to lose appetite on this game it's because of
    REASON

1. Ember ,FEAR1,Dracarys, Satanas, EmberG, EmberJ IGN's bought elites items, pets, mounts from all 'FACTIONS' even CP no chance to escape from the buying.

2.He suggested to make the ingame currency = CP.

3. After they bought all the items specially CPs they take down tower destroyed it so people and player will suffer CP cancer it will be harder for the players to get CP.

18. Tan06

Tan06 New Member

u guys saw on black market ? they are selling there stuff . now icarus i have a question on you, where did you get that 15% bull mount? kayn already told me that too AKA HOPELESSHERO. why ? u guys keep it a secret ? this game are all cancer . we need an action on this WTF .get back all my gear's . you need cash just tell me to give you not to destroyed this game.

19. GMWykrhm

GMWykrhm Member

I agree with you buddy. hope they will get punish and [GM]BlackOrigin take an actions

20. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

I got the bull by trading my guan 150 elite blade my 99 elite guan ring and my 99 guan bdws for it.

I lost quite a bit for that Damm bull.