An Apology For The Community

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fleshmonkey, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

In a recent thread that was created some serious points about my character and overall attitude towards this community were brought up, I'd like to address these issues in this post.

I joined this community almost a year ago now looking to play the game I have enjoyed for so many years, I automatically started helping people like I always did, made some good friends, which I still talk to most today. Forward about 3 months and something happened in my life that only a few people know about and I would rather not make it public, just know it was painful, rough and overall a shitty time in my life, this lasted from March till August.

I lashed out at family, friends and this community, no one deserved it. It was a hard 4 months and still is but I'm tired of hurting, offending and just being shitty to people, I want to change and fix that as that is not the person I am.

There are some people I would like to personally apologize too
    MinhChu
    I have just been really shitty to you for no reason at all, I've basically taken all my frustration and anger out on you and I'm sorry for that.

dejavu2001
    Toruqe, I have never had anything against you and I want you to know that whatever I said to you, I hope you didn't take it personally as it was never meant to be personal, just jabs that looking back went too far.

wazzeh
    I know you won't see this, I just want to say I'm sorry, I never meant to be a reason you quit, I honestly miss you in game and would love to see you return

[CM]BlackOrigin And [GM]Shinnen
    I know I've given you a hard time and I'm sorry for that, I just hated seeing a game I've played since release die and die again with each publisher repeating the same mistakes, I know you two are trying and I understand that I'm sorry for my overall shitty attitude and I hope all the best for you in the new year.

And for the rest of this community, I'm sorry for my shitty attitude and aggressive behavior, I couldn't take my frustrations out on the people who caused them so I took it out on you.

I used to be known as a person who was helpful and kind and I stopped being that person, and I'm sorry for that.

I will no longer be hostile, I will no longer attack anyone and try to silence others by Trolling or Bullying them off the forums.

I really am sorry for my actions and I hope 2018 will be better.

2. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

Happy new year to you too... hope all are well and you and everyone will enjoy this game as it was meant to be.

3. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

I miss angry flesh already. :(

PeaceMAN and zeteki like this.
  4. BerserkerMVI

BerserkerMVI Member

Meh angry flesh was funny. But seriously, i get it. I barged into this community looking to expand my faction and have a damn good time. Then you start to realize how whiny and needy people can get. Then you get the assholes who think the game is somehow in a perfect state and argue with you about everything. But, there are good people, too. I still want to see this server thrive.

5. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Rip Angry Flesh March 2017 - January 1st 2018

6. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

I'm waiting on Vortex to see this thread lmao!

etfjudas, Fleshmonkey and PeaceMAN like this.
  7. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

EXP FOUND IT LMAO

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2018
    etfjudas and Fleshmonkey like this.
  8. xNo15x

xNo15x New Member

After the first paragraph I just scrolled down to read the good stuff.

9. Calamity

Calamity Member

I'm back... :)

10. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

This means the corruption ended right? But masashi is FL now, so this means the corruption ended and now its the scammers times oh gosh fujs cant rest in piece

11. [CM]BlackOrigin

[CM]BlackOrigin RedFox Games Staff Member

No worries Flesh!

I was out of town, and away from any kind of internet, otherwise i would have responded much sooner.

You've done more for this server and forum to even outline any kind of behavior you may have displayed, so, we don't hold anything against you. Life happens, and lashing out because of it is something that can easily be understood.

We'd like to let you know that we appreciate you, and hope you stay on board for the time to come :)

Let's welcome 2018!

[CM]BlackOrigin

Fleshmonkey likes this.