Game Sage Nomination & Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OOzai, Dec 21, 2017.

1. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

I know that managing games can be difficult especially when understaffed. I suggest that a game sage should be appointed, one from each faction. The player should be very knowledgeable about this version of 12sky2 to be able to answer any reasonable question a player might have and possess excellent people skills. This player should be very active and be willing to relinquish the title if they can't no longer full fill the set duties. My nominations are:

Royal Snake - Fleshmonkey
    Grand Tiger - Hercules
    Honorless Dragon - This is why I don't offer myself, I am bias against Guans and favor the other factions. The few that I do know, do not possess the people skills to accomplish the goals of a GS.

Who would you want to see in these positions?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    Fleshmonkey and etfjudas like this.
  2. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

There are legit 0 guans capable of filling a position like this.

Fleshmonkey and OOzai like this.
  3. Kenshiiin

Kenshiiin Member

Smh, What about me?

4. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

for what faction lol

5. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Ya its like that on every server I've played Guans just don't have the maturity to hold the position.

6. zeteki

zeteki Member

sir i am on 24/7 in this game

7. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Thats just one of many necessary qualities, nominating yourself is a red flag in itself. Typically means your more concerned about yourself then the players and your factions specifically.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    zeteki likes this.
  8. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

I believe that a Game Sage needed to be appointed by an application, not by the player who is best friends with the ppl they nominated :rolleyes:

9. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

XD, ily baby.

It has nothing to do with even being friends with him. I have put time and effort into helping people on the forums and in-game, I didn't even know this post existed until today, nor did I know he was going to be making this post.

I never turn down a question and try to answer them to my best abilities, if someone needs something I give it to them, as long as it's a reasonable request.

I may come off as a jerk sometimes on the forums but I'm just trying to keep things interesting in a boring point of the server and nothing I say should be taken personally, mostly it's to start rivalries like with Torque and Hanessa, keeps things fresh.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    [CM]BlackOrigin and OOzai like this.
  10. Chessnotcheckers

Chessnotcheckers Member

I'd say Fleshmonkey is the best pick for Fujin. He's helped me with questions when I was confused or didn't know what to do. Also he seems to be one of the most, if not the most, active in forums.

11. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

yes that is how it should be done this thread is to put out there a short list for them to choose from if they decided to do it. Besides it is similar to FL voting, A GS needs the support of the majority of his/her faction. Ofc players can't choose they can only suggest.

12. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

And Flesh is my pick for fujins due to his activity on forums and in game.. I have seen no one on forums that comes close to his activity. Might need to brush up on your ppl skills a lil bit though flesh, a sharp tongue isn't not ideal for GS oh and yes I did not tell anyone I was gonna post this.. Its just an idea/tactic to boost player moral that this server needs.

13. Fleshmonkey

Yea i know, i was a GS for Aeria Ts2 for 2 almost 3 years, just seems pointless to help the CM's and GM's here when they don't want to help them selves.

OOzai likes this.
  14. BerserkerMVI

BerserkerMVI Member

What's the point? GM probably won't see and even if they do it will take them 6 weeks to say "No".

15. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

The post is read before they allow it to go up now whether they do anything is anyone guess.

16. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

I'm sorry if it hurt your feeling :rolleyes: but from what I see., Fleshmonkey IS NOT ACTIVE in game :D
    So explain to me, how can a person who just got back into this game and you too OOzai., you just play this game for how many months? really... You see he is helping other ppl and answering questions, its because you're HIS FRIEND.

But like I've stated, its always better to pick an application from an friend to friend nomination... Its unfair as you know ppl do stick with each other :rolleyes: especially their so called friend :oops:

Nobody is going to suppose those people that you listed, beside their friends or should I rephrase this to "a group of beneficial players (their inner circle I may say)"., which I can count less than a hand full, out of everyone in this game...

zeteki likes this.
  17. Fleshmonkey

Yea................i stopped reading after "IS NOT ACTIVE" just cus I don't sit afk in town on my 7 characters like you doesn't mean I'm not active.

The only reason you have a problem with me is because i call you out on your ******** unlike everyone else you talk too.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

18. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

You seem to misunderstand my point... "a group of beneficial players (their inner circle I may say)" IS what I have problem with, if that included you then YES!:eek:

Also., You are INACTIVE., You even posted that yourself in other post that YOU stopped playing, and just now return back to play again.. So are you telling me that you're lied? :rolleyes:

I don't play 7 characters btw.., Don't spread lies ok, check your facts before you accuse people.

What ******** are you talking about here... because I'm simply state a FACT! And you already seem to have problem with that :oops:

zeteki likes this.
  19. Fleshmonkey

1st, it doesn't matter if I'm in an inner circle, a GS's job is to help all players, which I do.
    I get in game pm's, Forums pm's, Hell I even get steam messages asking me question which I never turn down nor deny. just because I'm friends with a group of people doesn't mean anything.

2nd, I was still active helping players on the forums even when I did take a break.

3rd, We all know you have like 5-7 characters don't act stupid.

4th, The FACT you are stating is ********.

I would also like you to name ONE PERSON who has done as much if not more for this community than I have.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  20. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

I'm not here to nominate any one person :rolleyes:
    But as a matter of fact, there are many people who have done much better thing for this community than YOU!
    The people who are helping other in this community doesn't not BRAG about the thing they've done for this community., They simply JUST do it because it helping the community, Unlike you :oops:.

I'm sorry, but you again with your fault accusation. Why are you throwing lies out in thin air without knowing the fact?
    YOU STATED that I'm on my 7 characters in town... Not having 7 characters... two different thing here. Don't try to bend your words ok!

You always have problem with people who point out fact that go against your agenda :rolleyes: for whatever that is... I don't really care, I'm simply just stated a FACT that you're NOT ACTIVE, and are not HELPING as your friends so claimed! YOu're active in this forum while you're not playing... simply attacking and talking bad about how RED fox is doing business thats all. How is that helping? You're downgrading this community with your bias opinion!

So, don't start bs with me ok.. It won't end well.! You can take it as is... and accept that fact that I'm simply just telling the people that this post is BS because it more of a personal gain than for the community. :rolleyes:

Its open for opinion RIGHT?
    And I simply state A FACT! Fact is FACT and you can't denied that because other can cleanly see that themselves from your activity. Which point out that you're not a ACTIVE PLAYER.

zeteki and Techtrip like this.