Epi: Killer of Shen Mo

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by TheGoob, Nov 21, 2017.

1. TheGoob

TheGoob New Member

Hey Everyone,

So I am a new player (warrior) who has quietly made it up to mid EC (not high I know, but high for me), I play by myself and haven't made friends because literally, every low map is empty haha. But it's been fine and I've managed to eventually solo the first two dungeons for the epi's. The problem is that Shen Mo has a lvl cap. So if i'm gonna try solo him it better be soon!

I've tried a couple of times just to see what damage I can do and what he does on me - and he's pretty tank for me haha. Just wondering if anyone has any tips for solo'ing him. What relics are must haves? Or what pills/clothing should I have?

There aren't too many FC lvl people out there willing to help haha! But, let me know what you think :)

2. TheGoob

TheGoob New Member

This just blew my mind! Thank you!

Perfection likes this.
  3. ZabuzaMoMo

ZabuzaMoMo New Member

Ehhh.. it’s questionable, I solo’d him and his buddies on my Immortal lvl main for fun and didn’t get the epi. Either there is a cap or I witnessed a bug

4. Diversia

Diversia New Member

When attacking Boss Mobs on the map I make sure that I have my Premium +40 attribute Hermit buff and then I use the +40 attribute from the cake that is given by the stamp pad. Anything that ups attributes and gives critical hits is a plus. I have yet to get Shen Mo since I am GB but I took out his cronies. Lol

Stereotyped likes this.
  5. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

its not so worth of getting that epi trust me.. :D better save some money and buy some absorb epi for 10kk or xmas epi for 15days.. :))

6. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

or even better save same money and buy "BOF - Bead of frost" gives crit+absorb.. and dont cost much... 20-50kk