Scratch [Scroll]

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by BringBackClothes, Oct 22, 2017.

?

Support?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Gearman

Gearman Active Member

I would say that the 2 mao gong kicks used seems jarring as well as the uppercut in PKKP, speaking of which wouldn't it be something like PKPP as the double kick is labeled as a single input and the next command is a punch and the scroll isn't really playing around with input swapping as some scrolls do.

I think you mean K~G or Kg as K+G is the counter command or alternate input in combo chains. Guemgangtu Se K~G has a 360 animation but I don't normally hit anything behind me with it despite the fact that is where the attack animation starts, wierd.
    The summoning of Sabre Claw might be toned down as its quite normal for summoning not to be that detailed like a silhouette, their are a few exceptions to that rule but most of the time its a simple model like a skeletion or a zombie. Basically it might become more of a spirit looking tiger with two color(one for the body and one for the eyes), that is if they don't drop the idea as some ideas are changed and some are dropped when they are creating the game item.

I think a standard cross guard works fine as the arms already cross each other in the stance and go around the face region.

2. SupWova

SupWova Well-Known Member

Support, and I originally said Cat Scratch :( not Scratchy Itchy or w.e LOL

3. BringBackClothes

BringBackClothes Member

Yea that was a brain fart on my part with the PKKP combo , i decided to switch a kick into the uppercut because it transitioned into the jump animation that comes after , i can fix that when i get home though so thanks for that. and as for the K+G ik thats the counter animation but I dont really know the difference , i feel like people should just know what it means since the 'counter' doesnt show on skill list often. Also for the sabres claw animation , i actually would mind it being watered down to like a red aura or something of the sort , that would actually be alot cool.. kinda like the default soul fighter exo when it summons the wolf

oops LOL. but thanks very much for the support

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  4. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Most scrolls are recycled
    His scroll is well made
    If you dont like it dont post about it
    Yes, you have to buy your own scroll, its been like that ever since your so called “beta experience”
    This is all stupid and using all your accounts just to put no on a threads voting system is ***
    And just because your picky dont mean you gotta **** on someone whose actually trying to make a new scroll for everyone just because the scroll isnt to your taste, funny thing is its already hard getting a custom made scroll on the game, imagine if it was a scroll with new combos on everything about it, thatll take even longer because redfox dont wanna take the time to make it.
    Now as I said earlier on like page 2, I support.

BJJFromGJJ and BringBackClothes like this.
  5. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Doesn't do much good if it never reaches it tho. Susanoo is MUCH closer and Id barely give it a 2/10

Yukoto likes this.
  6. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

Hey! Dont judge my scrolll :< Im redoing them, half the time I type and dont read

7. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

You wont do it :p

8. BringBackClothes

BringBackClothes Member

Wow , I think you're being drastically dramatic

9. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Sorry just calling it how I see it and I've been pretty good at predicting the devs in the past. I've seen way WAY better scrolls not get picked. Yall werent around for the standard of suggestion quality we had in OGP. Sht like HERO and Rubberman had 500+ votes and looked PRISTINE.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    BJJFromGJJ and Yukoto like this.
  10. BringBackClothes

BringBackClothes Member

A lot of those scrolls break rfs logic too. But okay thanks for your opinion

11. Reptar

Reptar Member

I think the concept is cool, my only gripe is the 'PKKP'. I don't like how the animation goes from sliding on the ground, to a super mario uppercut out of no where. But I'm sure it'll be smoothed over if it's implemented. Good luck though.

BJJFromGJJ and BringBackClothes like this.
  12. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

And recycling Mao Gong by putting it's KKK finisher before it's 2nd kick and finish it with Marang's 2nd kick while also making Mao's >>G dodge an UNBLOCKABLE OMNI like Muay Boran so everything is recycled but without consistency is very logical.

13. BringBackClothes

BringBackClothes Member

thanks alot , i tried to make it as smooth as i could lol i guess it didnt happen, should support tho :D
    you mustve not logged into rf in 3 years... idk why you keep trying to make this an argument when i ended it 2 times

14. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

You are correct this stopped being an argument when you twice revealed that you arent open to any criticism, that your suggestion is practically perfect as is because otherwise you "wouldnt have posted it".

Get comfortable looking at this on the forums because it's the only place it's ever going to be at this rate. But hey I've only had a small handful of scrolls implemented so what do I know, right?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    HumoLoco, BJJFromGJJ and Yukoto like this.
  15. BringBackClothes

BringBackClothes Member

@Tengu

1. I said thanks for you opinion i appreciate it , which means i obviously took your criticism into consideration , but you mustve forgotten that i also said i dont have the animation skills and flashy tools that you guys use for your scrolls , so this was the best that i could do . Just because you dont like it doesnt mean that redfox wouldnt . After all , on the scroll contest when they handed out a template , people who won the contest used screenshots from the animations on rumble fighter.

2. You have 1 scroll that was added , want a cookie? You only helped on the others.Let me also remind you that no body kept on using savate after a week of owning it. That scroll has been sitting in my inventory since I unboxed it , untouched. The scroll sucks seems good from a viewers point of view. Not even you could win with the scroll as I watched you spamming the KPPP that you boasted so much about in a moon room lol.

3. And okay? You have 1 scroll implemented from how many suggestions and remakes? like 40? lol

stop acting like youre somebody because you got 1 item implemented. Maybe if you were on @ilovebigneptune level , someone whos had more than 1 item added and doesnt brag like a little bich about it , then people might give you a cookie. But you dont deserve the cookie because youre someone who tried 100 times , succeeded once and wants to act like youre a god at making scrolls.

this message was approved by @HumoLoco

HumoLoco likes this.
  16. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

It's too late for me to be looking at homework so grade your own paper

Read the following and think about how much of it was in the last above statement. I can easily point out several but I wanna see how many everyone can find on their own.
    [​IMG]

By the way just because a name's not on it doesnt make it not mine or someone else's for example Boran's PPPPK was 100% recycled from a scroll a player suggested and we gave him his due credit. Tengoryu's combo are 75% recycled from my scroll just like they did with Jujitsu SE that Tiny made. I made Dambe too but we only put one name on it because at the time a two name suggestion had never been done yet. Lemme know tho when you've moved the goal posts so I can score again.

EDIT: Its not about your skills its about what you are using and for what purpose as ive been saying this whole time if you'd been reading what I said instead of taking it as a personal attack. I never once mentioned the quality of image as a reason it was lacking.

17. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

My dude also made Krav maga too.?

18. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Suggested. They kept the PPPP KK KPK KPP K(G+K) Counter+P/K buttons I suggested but I didnt get credit because I did the whole scroll thru text, no images. GM Rev gifted me it anyway.

This guy really tried to dis me by jerking off Tiny lol

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  19. Reptar

Reptar Member

No biggie bro. I couldn't do any better, so I was just giving my two cents. I can just imagine the amount of, "ezpz", "rekt", "Gdfo" I'm going to read on moon if that uppercut lands. LOL

20. BringBackClothes

BringBackClothes Member

then you should change your vote to support instead of not supporting :<