[EVENT] Halloween Haul RC Spenders + Raffle

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Oct 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

If they were so desperate they would've giving prizes that ARE ACTUALLY WORTH SPENDING MONEY ON.
    iF yOu DoN'T liKe ThE gAMe LEaVe. Sweety, if u know the game and the events we are getting u would've left already.

Lubba and Phawnix like this.
  2. IMKING21

IMKING21 New Member

"sweety" says the 14 years old child

LaniRF likes this.
  3. IMKING21

IMKING21 New Member

you are to soft the only goal what redfox + nimonix want is to milk your money and keep up the game with less effort as possible.

Lubba likes this.
  4. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

[​IMG]

Lubba and LaniRF like this.
  5. IMKING21

IMKING21 New Member

is this some ironic meme?

6. idkwtf

idkwtf New Member

know you guys got alot of work to do, but is there any chance of getting the scream mask (h)?

Lubba likes this.
  7. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

Loool

8. MagnumChaos

MagnumChaos Clean Up Crew

If we Leave the game will die lol, basically just countered statement right there. Plus, us staying and keeping it active for not just us, as players, but other players can actually play against us. To shorten that sentence basically, a multiplayer game is only labeled as "Multi" when more than 1 player is playing the game. Though, if the majority of RF players leave the game (RIP OGP) then players will start playing with the same 50 players daily. Soon gonna get boring and create a snowball effect, resulting in a dead game. But, I mean RF is already "dead" so, might as well enjoy it while it last.

9. MagnumChaos

MagnumChaos Clean Up Crew

[GM]Gourdy: Now now EvilMarvin let's keep the negativity to a minimum, we can't have the community thinking we are a toxic and negative company.

Lubba and tamirtov like this.
  10. ZxZTheLoves

ZxZTheLoves Well-Known Member

To be completely honest with y'all. I don't think we should count these people out just yet. I mean yeah, they been ******* up, but I mean... I kinda like RedFox WAAAY more than GamesCampus. Now yeah, spenders could be better, but forreal though, with the ridiculous amounts of money people be putting in for top spenders, I don't mind that $45 VIP Title. Now what they ass need to do my guys is release more carat items. .-. Not everybody on this game got racks to blow on these fools like us LOL.

Lubba and tamirtov like this.
  11. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Lol hes got a point, theyre still ******* up in a lot of ways, so... so many ways, but theyre way better than the previous doods.
    They just need to stop slacking in the bug fixing areas, the better and logical spenders areas, the TICKET areas for those still trying to get their problems fixed, the ANDROID and NEW CUSTOMS areas.. but right now theyre improving.. even if its slow as ****. As of right now, Toast has been an somewhat active replying GM which gourdy never really did I’m not sure why. Then theres the fact that they are somewhat listening to what we want... SOMEWHAT.. not even 100% they barely listening but we getting somewhere.

Lubba and LaniRF like this.
  12. ZxZTheLoves

You making a solid point, advertising could be A LOT better. And yeah I remeber those old ads LOL. I stopped playing mid boss fight on Adventure Quest to see what this game was all about. That was 9 years ago. Customer service could be better as well, but overall for a company that started as just a small branch off, RedFox is doing decent I suppose. FrFr though, I have a good feeling about next Tuesday.
    Slow indeed my friend, slow indeed. But hey, at least they actually TRY to listen. Hell, those user made item events were lit on here dude. And the fact that they actually got implemented? Dope as ****. Now I can agree, updates shouldn't be this lame, but to be fair, with a community that keeps asking for old ****, and immediately shuns any new content, I can understand how it might get a bit lacking, but Halloween was pretty decent last year, so I think this year will be better come the 17th. And to be honest, it's kind of impossible to **** up christmas, not even GC fucked up christmas that bad, and they fucked up everything LOL. (I do hope those sick af Halloween sets they made last year come back, them things were pure beauty.)

13. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

They probably might bring the scarecrow set back, if not that itll be the vampire set again. I like old ****, but as any other human alive Id rather not have to pay for the same things I already have so I’m rooting for scarecrow or a new set of items and clothes etc maybe a new halloween scroll called “vamplife”or some ****.

dodobird123 likes this.
  14. ZxZTheLoves

The only real "old" sets I am okay to see recurring are the Pumpkin Witch Set, the Skeleton Lady and Gentlemen Sets, the Halloween 2013 M/F Sets and the Dummy Sets (because who doesn't like rares that are free?) That Cutie Witch Set that they had last year was on point, some of the best clothing design I have seen in Rumble Fighter. Speaking of which, boxed or not, these last last few rare outfits they have been implementing in game have been sexy af. (That's just my opinion though.)

15. Yawpie

Yawpie Member

hey mr gourdy can we get "zombie master exo perm" instead of the blue bird set that's 30 days? blue bird set is poop compared to zombie master exo:oops:

16. dre305

dre305 Member

No peasant, you shall get whatever lord gourdito pleases you with.

BJJFromGJJ and Yawpie like this.
  17. Yawpie

Yawpie Member

I'm not pleased :(

18. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Rejected

19. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Its about that time gourdy: release the items.

20. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

you tihnk that they'll get the message, but nope.

tamirtov and Rigamortis like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.