Animation Tests (Zin Tkd / Default)(Requests to soon open)

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by MetaKirb7, Jun 18, 2017.

1. MetaKirb7

MetaKirb7 Member

[​IMG]

These are personal animation tests I have done to see what I am currently capable of in my journey of studying animation. I will be showcasing Default and Zin Taekwondo in the order than I have first completed these animations.

Default Stance

Front
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Side
    [​IMG]

Punch Combo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kick Combo
    [​IMG]

Zin Taekwondo Stance

Front
    [​IMG]

Side
    [​IMG]

3Q
    [​IMG]

Punch Combo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kick Combo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The purpose of this is to share my interest in the possibility of making certain custom scrolls others have made into a reality and if interested I'll give it my best to re-create it into the game's style and bring your scroll to life.

At the moment I am working on other projects besides Rumble Fighter that pertain to my studies that can be found here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/blender/comments/5lp9qm/practicing_animation_in_blender_every_day_for_a/

https://www.reddit.com/r/blender/comments/62apvw/practicing_animation_in_blender_every_day_for_a/

For now I will work on my next project. You are welcome to mention requests here but do know it will be a while before it will be done- if it is chosen to be worked on that is.

Thank you everyone for your interest and time. I look forward working on future works for this game that I hold so dear to.

2. MetaKirb7

MetaKirb7 Member

Ow dam lmao. Aight I got you.

I have noticed their works in Blender as well- really interesting. Getting the RF models for Blender would be great. The rigs for them however is something I'm not so sure about...

3. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

hmu on discord

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
    Flamekiller and MetaKirb7 like this.
  4. MetaKirb7

MetaKirb7 Member

Besides the references I used, yes haha.

I appreciate that. I saw you use some third party rigging program? Is it reliably consistent? It's no worries either way I'm sure I could figure it out. Also take your time. The next time I would work on another Rumble Fighter project could be quite a while from now but I would love to mess around with the models in the meantime. Any basic RF model would work.

Thanks again.

Flamekiller and TheDL6Incident like this.
  5. Wakfu

Wakfu Clean Up Crew

6. TheDL6Incident

He's better than I am. I'm lazy. If I took my time to do animation each day for a year I could make some top teir **** but I'm lazy lazy lazy.

7. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

You're not lazy, you're just advertising your exo and scroll instead of working on these things.

8. TheDL6Incident

Well... that too but I'm also lazy to work and finish those as well!

Flamekiller and tamirtov like this.
  9. ItsTour

ItsTour Clean Up Crew, Scroll Masters Champion

10. TheDL6Incident

Well I definitely have some ideas for a game and I've written things down as far as concepts go but I'm no artist. I can probably be like a director of some sort but I'm not skilled enough in animation and modeling to make a game.

tamirtov, Wakfu and Flamekiller like this.
  11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

You can. Check Unreal engine they have cover your needs. You don't need go to college to learn the real ****.
    No required learn to c++ to make a video game right on unreal engine if you follow their tutorial before doing the big project. Unreal engine have two offer to everyone, can do with or without code language to create a video game. Also I would like to see if you doing well I can hire you sometime.

BJJFromGJJ and tamirtov like this.
  12. TheDL6Incident

ok

BJJFromGJJ, HumoLoco and tamirtov like this.
  13. TheDL6Incident

I assembled an IKEA computer desk the other day... and I had flipped and screwed in ONE tiny little board the wrong way and ended up having to tear down the WHOLE ENTIRE THING.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

True. Never know if my pirate MMO goes well. I am sure everyone would enjoy it, once we release it. Everyone have their own system with MMO. I have my own system for MMO. Still I am looking a niga who really **** good at art. I had a few of them, but they are on undecided af.