Missing a young dragon statue

Discussion in 'Yin Server' started by 0oDarkLordo0, Jun 8, 2017.

1. 0oDarkLordo0

0oDarkLordo0 New Member

Sorry if this thread is annoying you! I am now lv of FC 6 (lv 114) and somehow I have not got a young dragon statue. Some people told me that I should go back to bamboo village to do the quest to get it. But unfortunately, I went back there and there was no quest there and did check on the quest list but did not find any quests relating to bamboo village quest. I think that will probably be an error bug or something? Could GM or someone help me out please? Thank you!
    p/s: I do have Jade, Black & True Dragon statue but not the young one T_T

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  2. KosiaRafel

KosiaRafel Member

Dear 0oDarkLordo0,

Sorry for slowly response and may be you're level up from their since you're posted. by the way, this problem may easily get solve by Ticket Sending. try to click here and send for solve your problem.

Good luck and regards,

3. warlord103

warlord103 New Member

you must complete the Quest :Requset of Sanxianyou

4. Spullo

Spullo New Member

You may have experienced the same problem that I had. I thought at first that I never received the dragon statues but it turns out I never finished all of them. Are you certain that you finished all the quests in bamboo village? The quest that got me was one where you had to turn in an receive an item from the resource tab at the healer/clinic guy in the village. It doesn't show up on the map as a quest in progress but maybe that's where you forgot like I did. After that, I was able to complete the rest of the quests and get the statues.

5. Satsor

Satsor New Member

can some 1 please help me i dont have that quest of young dragon statue and i did all RTD quest and i have all statue but the first one no so please can a support reset bamboo quest or something please i really need that statue

6. serip88

serip88 New Member

Hi all. I know this Issue , I have give up quest "Collectibles and Resource" 3 time to know how to fix it,

The quests series are:
    1st. - Tianxiang's request
    2nd. - The world of martial arts
    3rd. - Collectibles and Resource
    4th. - Mountain Uprooter

you will stuck at 3rd because this quest required you bag have at least 3 free slot , I recommend you let free 5 slot,
    so many guy will get bug, because the bag almost full, you should "give up" this quest and do it again,
    => remember read request from "Shao Xianyou" word by word to completed it,
    and when you completed last quest 4th, you will have 3 young dragon statue

Good luck

Attached Files:

• g9.jpg
      g9.jpg
      File size:
      411.8 KB
      Views: