Could anyone or just plain old RedFox Games / Nimonix explain me the suggestions?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by tigrerj, Apr 18, 2017.

1. tigrerj

tigrerj New Member

Ok so. I've been seeing alot of clothing / exo / scroll suggestions, and alot of people that make these scrolls complain about people not being credited when they receive their suggestion.
    And plus, alot of good, really voted suggestions aren't even in the game.

My big question is how to they take care of suggestions, and if RedFox / Nimonix credit the creator / Give them the set they made in game.

I've been working/drawing a set for Rumble and im afraid to post it due to these issues.
    If some1 with the knowledge in this área could explain me i would apreciate it.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  2. tigrerj

tigrerj New Member

Thank you so much for explaining ^^. By the way. Is there also clothing / set contest?

3. tigrerj

tigrerj New Member

4. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

You design scroll/exo/clothes
    They make scroll/exo/clothes
    You get scroll/exo/clothes you made.

5. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

The people being denied credit for their suggestions, aside from @Tengu , are people who had their suggestion implemented while we were under a different host. Their name is still on the item in the game, but they don't get the forum title anymore.

I am the creator of the Katanas of Darkness Set + ExoCore (KOD Set + Exo). It was implemented while we were hosted by GamesCampus, which I got for free in-game with my name in the description of the items.

6. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I just had a bad habit of never finished ideas i.e. I never finished Sojobo's Karate but Labeba already sent it off so they finished it themselves under the slightly different name Tengoryu Karate (lit. Tengu's King Style of Karate). Also when Dominique and I made Dambe we didn't know we could have both our names on it so I stayed off lol

NeoStrayFox and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  7. Draygashi

I said aside from you because the people who have had their suggestions implemented already like Sai, L/Hiro, Yoh, Gemini34, etc are being denied credit (as in a new copy after transfer for free) for their suggestions because of previous host(s).

8. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Okay that is pretty BS. I doubt any of the GMs we've ever had have understood the level of time and effort that goes into makiing a scroll.

9. Draygashi

Gemini34 / Monjack couldn't get Abyss BF LE, even though it was how he originally suggested Abyss, and was denied Fearless and Fearless Black after the OGP to GC Transfer and was forced to buy Abyss each time we had a transfer.

10. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Yoh was refused Red Leg BF LE, and I doubt Sai even attempted to grab Cyclone BF LE.

Draygashi likes this.
  11. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Those 2 are different tho, Abyss BFLE was actually the original suggestion. Only he should've gotten a BFLE. Maybe if we tell Gourdy we as a community are upset about it...? idk.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  12. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Mmm, well these so called BF LE versions are pretty much "fixes" or things that some of the originals had suggested. For example, Lightning BF LE has the spike knockdown on the kick combo but the original doesn't.

You get the point, yeah? I doubt telling RedFox is going to do anything. Most of the suggestion creators either no longer play, or just don't care enough and bought the item(s) themselves from the store.