So when we getting these?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by UnleashD, Mar 28, 2017.

?

Which would you like back the most?

1. Telos

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. Red/Black Powersuit sets

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. RedFox detective sets perm

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. Raven set

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. Gemini boxes

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. Tayeus

Tayeus New Member

it had pretty good range on top of being fast with omni grab but it definitely shouldnt be rare at this point

Shina likes this.
  2. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

The kick combos and the omni grab pretty much

Shina likes this.
  3. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Its an old scroll has Omni grab normal speed, decent damage, normal juggle. Its just cool to have.
    Exactly, it has an Omni grab but so do most of todays scrolls like Mystic Arts, hitman BF LE, Another avenger Etc.
    It shouldn't be a rare in this time and age of rf especially since its so simple.

Shina likes this.
  4. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

Ahh, I see.
    I got it a WHILE ago, but upon using it, I didnt find to be TO special. SO i was kinda wondering.
    tbh i dont think it should be rare as there are many scrolls in store that can top it ( COUGH ANOTHER AVENGER) , but due to them giving away all the BETTER rares, this is like the last rare RARE scroll...

5. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Last? No, Dark Haze Ninjutsu is still quite rare, Marangs a rare now and not many use it, Parkour and Shadow are still considered rare since people who wanted it didn't end up getting it while others who didn't got it and don't use it not to mention people are scared of them so they ban them from most rooms so theyre often unused. Another rare scroll is Savate which I barely see now. Theres probably more but eh.

Shina likes this.
  6. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

Well, Marang is not as rare as it seems, similar to Shadow, a lot people just dont use it, solely because "its too op".

During the whole rumble mode event (recent one) almost everyone in the room had marang equipped excluding me(was using muay thai), a friend and a few randoms who were newer to the games.

Now DHN and Parkour I dont see a lot

UnleashD likes this.
  7. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

True I did have a marang rave party, but still this proves Telos is an random rare we shld be able to have

Shina likes this.
  8. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

You know what I want to see?
    The ANDROID POWERSUITS WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEFORE THE HUMANS GOT THEM. :v

But yeah, perm versions of the red, black, and white powersuits would be amazing. (Yes, there's a Black suit and a white suit. The black suit has purple lights on it, and the White suit is just white and black. Male White powersuit hair is like... the best hair for a Professor set, especially when used with the Steve Jobs beard. :3)

Who cares about some lame, fast-hitting scroll with two of the most annoying grabs in the game that were given to Mystic Arts?

9. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Lol that's good too XD I want the red one mostly/