Possible Bug

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ubermensch9, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

This is an extremely weird bug. It would be nice if someone could provide insight. This is regarding War Spirit Relics, rank 4.
    Rank 4 relics only drop in VoH if you're below GB, by killing mobs. It's extremely weird. I've tried this with all 3 of my characters. Before GB I get a lot of rank 4 relics. After GB, almost nobody drops rank 4 relics.

Does this problem even occur on higher level dungeons like WT, SCM and GCM?

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello Übermensch,

Please post this in the bug report section in the following format.

How to Post a Bug Report:
    Topic Title

• A brief summary of the game bug.
    Topic Body
    • Summary: Describe the observed issue in one or 3 sentences.
    • Screenshots: Screenshot showing the issue
    • Steps to Reproduce: Include a step-by-step reproduction of how the bug appeared.
    • Frequency: How many times out of how many attempts did the bug appear.
    • Severity: Rate the bug's severity on a scale of 1 (minor) to 5 (major).
    • System Specs: List your OS, RAM, GPU, router, and modem.
    • Additional Notes: List any other notes about the bug.
    Regards,

CM NineArts

3. DadSav

DadSav Member

This is not a bug. This is the way the game works and has always worked. If you are very far above the level of the mob or boss, it does not drop nearly as well.

4. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

Take it or leave it!

I see nothing wrong with the way this game work. A player who is high level (say HG) need to buy something from a low level if (s)he want something from low level dungeon. If a HG could get everything, there is no help for low level players anymore. Then no community. Then game break apart because of "offline mode" which you dont need anyone helping with anything anymore.

Some people keep complaining about this version and comparing with older publishers' ones. And one weird thing, they are still here annoying other players by their negative thoughts! Just leave! Leave and see if the game can survive without you! If stay, quit crying already!

5. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

@KProphetK not exactly true. We have the KR version client, but certain in game system is different. The rest are the same. What Michiyo and DadSav said is correct. You can't be lv 220 farming a lv 100 Dungeon expecting for the core item to drop.

6. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

You're saying every changes they made is a 'mess'? You're not letting them to imporvise the game itself? You want it to be how it was supposed to be? Man, make your own private server. If you're gonna complain about drops from lower dungeons, you really have to stop playing. I don't know how high your level is but a small matter makes your life miserable , I guess. You really need to think thoroughly.

7. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Untrue.
    Stop spreading misinformation and pass it off as experience. You´ve been doing it now for 10 years, and its getting a bit stale.

8. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

Ahri, how come The Jacket/Pants and other clothing items still drop at higher levels then? I'm level 120 and I still get the rest of the drop as I did when i was 80. Only difference is no more rank 4 relics. Or are the Crying Yama clothes not a "Core Item" anymore?

9. Michiyo

Please read carefully!

And once again, take it or leave it!

If you needed something from low level, either help a low level friend and ask (s)he to get it for you (community support) or make a new character for low level grinding. I don't see any "problem" here at all.

The only problem is your conservative mind and thoughts. This is how RedFox 9Dragon Awaken works and its doing great. Therefore, their house, their rules! Proof: people (including YOU) are still here playing this game.

P/s: If this game was really "bad" as you said, why are you still here making annoying, non-sense, no evidence and too objective arguments?

10. AsianDuv

AsianDuv New Member

Ive read your post concerning Torey's "Prophet" replies and sadly he is correct. I as well as my brother "played" 9D Korea and we can still log if we so choose. I am not here to start a war or anything. But my brother (not me) has played here and tried the last publisher. I try not to get involved, due to the fact that I no longer play any games.

I have personally known Torey for well over 20 years and we did in fact used to date. But I am here to clarify a few things.

This is similar to the Korean 9Dragons, you do have some of the content, but not all is correct that the publishers are telling you. 9DKr is and will always be its own version, with other versions branching off from it. Your refine rates are not as the Kr as it has been stated. You are missing NPC's in Hefei for collections for in game items, such as Scales, Trigrams, Decos, 15 day premiums etc etc.

And for "Core Content" - I assume the GM is talking about the Rank Relics - Well they should drop if the clothing is still dropping for players. I am not currently able to log due to being on business in Costa Rica, but Torey emailed me about trying to get some videos for you all here. I wont promise anything much or anything at all. I am not interested in gaming any longer.

JoongWon Games will never fully release content intended solely for Kr version to any other version. Events, rates and content will always be modified for your publishers benifit. If you take what I am telling you and find another version of 9D, you will find similar things between your version. But rates will not all be the same for each version (depending on how popular it is.)

Torey can and will always be stubborn, but he is a good guy and I admire him for even sticking with this version for as long as he has. I got him started in 9Dragons when I moved to the USA and was going to school there and he ha stuck with it since then.

I apologize for taking so long to come visit you here in 9D USA, but I really could care less about this game. Koreans play for pure enjoyment, where I see here and other versions, people play for bragging rights or superiority of the game.

I wish all of you all good and blessed day! I will not return, for I have no interest in this argument or game!

11. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

I agree with this 100%. Ofcourse Redfox might not want it possible to make scales and premium in-game because they would lose out on cash, but "And for "Core Content" - I assume the GM is talking about the Rank Relics - Well they should drop if the clothing is still dropping for players" is exactly what I'm talking about. How can Clothing be dropped from the Boss, but not relics? In reality relics are dropped by the mobs and the boss, whereas clothes are only dropped by the boss. GM Ahri please explain your "Core Item" comment.

KProphetK likes this.
  12. Michiyo

Bye bye :D

jayjay24 likes this.
  13. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

The clothes are dropping because it's part of the Dungeon Collect resource. Please see the revision below:
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index....llect-resource-revision-what-to-expect.31067/

14. jayjay24

jayjay24 New Member

I did superior runs and I got everything I needed from VOH within 1 and half hour. So it's not bugged, at least for me.

Michiyo likes this.
  15. Michiyo

Neither a bug to me :D