Guide Dungeon Collect Resource Revision: What to Expect

Discussion in 'Game Guides and Tips' started by [GM]Ahri, Jan 18, 2017.

1. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

Before it was quite a normal task to get a fs/gt high for pills (which are important for grind) and for sets.

For a GT/FS high you require 1000+ low ? GMs do you even consider this ? We have a life to, would you even to this for a game you like ? It's like a cruel joke, adjust it please.

antibosch and skeedish like this.
  2. [GM]Support

[GM]Support Member

3. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

It is not enough, they still barely drop.

Also consider that we need 1000 low to make just 1 high and there are resources where a lot of highs are needed.

If 15 highs are needed for a jacket then you need 15 000 low just for a part. Do you even consider this ? It's a game, not work.

balb1n0, antibosch and skeedish like this.
  4. HuynhNhieu

HuynhNhieu New Member

GM sabotage this game too much. Maybe I'll give up this game and my friends, too.

5. HuynhNhieu

HuynhNhieu New Member

GM, you do not know how to operate this game, you do not know to support community interaction, above all you are a foreign business people. I have experienced this many games released, but y'all are the worst release.

6. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

I understand that they tried to make it harder since it was maybe too easy, but I'd say something along the lines of 10 low = 1 mid and 10 mid = 1 high would be acceptable considering the current drop rate, what they did it way to extreme, I hope they understand it and try to grind a set themselves, this is a good challenge, GM please grind a part of the CS set let's say and come back here telling us about the increased drop rate.

7. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Why rising dragon bag is removed? I didn't know about the update and forgot to upgrade bag to superior with 400 hp, atleast let for people to do this if they still have them ;). Thanks :)

8. antibosch-delete

antibosch-delete Member

TOTALLY AGREE WITH @sdadsfsa this is way too ridiculous for 1 high u need 1000 low it isn`t normal make it at least REAL, ask players opinion, make players happy

balb1n0 likes this.
  9. leehee

leehee New Member

So what is this? from December 2016, and nothing happened
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index....l-smashing-sword-of-shadow-always-miss.29897/

10. TheDarkness

TheDarkness Active Member

Hi Ahri, but at least set properties set can be stored please.

11. uLrichJao

uLrichJao New Member

WHAT IS THIS? LOL

Attached Files:

12. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

This is old set GL. You cannot drop it now.

13. SirMetrea

SirMetrea New Member

14. SirMetrea

SirMetrea New Member

ow noo

15. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

Hi there is no such thing as free for all when I make a party. Only Individual or take turns. So I guess that needs to be fixed. Secondly please ask the development team if they plan on making it able to be stored/ traded in the future. I think everyone in the 9dragons community would appreciate it if that was possible. Thank you

Victorion likes this.
  16. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Agreed.
    - Dungeon sets needs to be storable at least, as they take up alot of bagspace, even if you have 2 extra bags.
    - The looting option could be improved. As in whenever a drop of higher quality drops in a party, each player would have to bid gold for it, and the highest bidder wins, while the remaining party members recieves an equal share of what was paid.

OldFella likes this.
  17. dhl003

dhl003 New Member

Yes, for now I need 3 or more for different Dun. Its take 15 or more slot on bags. 20 slot for pill. more for useable drop. Its noway to play if I haven't bag 4&5.

18. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

this game is broken crap as hell wat you aspekt it is pure pay to win cant do anyting solo ad the lvl you need it make dungeon solo able pll wil bay passes to farm it know its yust crap as hell as a adventur player wat do you do grind and farm gaer in dungeons here its only grind cant farm gear went you need it only in big pt and then stil if you buy supirior pas it is a wast of money bicouse only the one person tath make te most damage get the drop pure bs if you make dungeons solo able on supirior passes i wil buy them to farm gaer 100% sure tath you get the drop but know its yust waste of money

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  19. Sorca

Sorca New Member

Well I have no idea how its been before in this versions but started in May so I see you cannot store the gear or trade it. I dislike it obviously since now I have to farm a set for every character and redo it every time on a new character and the worst part is refining and adding ornaments is useless and p2w on every char.

I think what you do achieve is to force teamwork / team runs which is a good thing in some way. I had to rely on people helping me in VoH to get the gear at a low level. With the upgraded gear the game is very easy though. In the old versions you didn't really had gear until you get a set of 400def gear or buy a 600def set and eventually H4 set. The defense helped. but had no buffs anyway. You could swop the gear between characters though. With the current effects on gear its a good thing to solo runs at lower levels but it seems you need to beg for help and beg for money early on because its expensive to upgrade.

Now I'm at Fc 6 but luckily can buy GCM gear and then upgrade it. its manageable but to get the Fs and GT takes me so long I'll be Hermit eventually and still not have the full set. Luckily my RL friend gave me 15kk gold already so it helped. But what does a new player do with no friends?

I'm low level but seems the high level gear is even more expensive to upgrade. So i agree make teh GT and FS upgrading more economical. I tried to just farm Gt and FS for my GCM set and took me way to long . We all cant play 24h a day and when there's event on I actually want to grind to level.

I do agree that you should make the gear storable in storage. Not like a low lvl vagabond alt can use it anyway. But selling bag loot with extra gear pieces and weapons I already accidentally sold the VoH pants that took me 15 runs to get. Obviously grinding hours to get it didn't help my brain to exit auto sell mode -_-. Just make it storable lol.

20. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Purchase some Jade Separators from the Item Mall and sell them to other players.