Male Android

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kezeal, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Kezeal

Kezeal New Member

Why is there only a female option for an android? It sounds fun, and I'd prefer to control a male avatar.

Melts and NeoStrayFox like this.
  2. teeny

teeny Well-Known Member

i've said this once before and i'll say it again

imagine you are the most brilliant scientist/engineer/doctor/supersaiyan in the virgin sausagefest of rumble land, capable of creating lifelike humanoid robots with the most robust artificial intelligence who would follow your every command

you can either make them look like this
    [​IMG]

or make them nippleless, scrawny chicken-armed faggots and multiply the **** count by 100
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  3. HumanExperiment

HumanExperiment Member

male android exists... not as a class... but as the enemies you encounter in the DH series boss modes.

unfortunately due to incompetent developers and a greedy host we may never actually see this male android class, even though all the groundwork has already been done for the class (the equips/exos found in dh series boss modes could all be turned into male android shop items). they literally just need to add the options into the shop.

off-topic:
    i was thinking making a massive male android suggestion thread but idk if theres even any point anymore because most suggestions turn into RC items which sucks for free2players like myself. i really dont want to be helping Nimonix/redfox make more boxes, cause right now they have more boxed items than an amazon warehouse. :cool:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  4. Kezeal

Kezeal New Member

I'd create a male body without a *****, for there is no practical use of breasts if it's not even a mammal.
    [​IMG]
    The thin waist just makes it less durable, not a problem with male model.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  5. teeny

teeny Well-Known Member

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  6. Benoon

Benoon Well-Known Member

7. Kezeal

Kezeal New Member

Well, teeny, if he was brilliant he wouldn't have made a petite female-like body.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  8. teeny

teeny Well-Known Member

if you can't grasp the sheer superiority of android catgirl maids then you clearly aren't on a higher plane of existence

look at dr. nature
    he made male androids and the high council thinks he's a weirdo

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  9. Kezeal

Kezeal New Member

But seriously, I'd prefer to play as a male looking version of Android, a simple extra model couldn't hurt, would it?

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  10. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

*ahem*
    The way I see it, Nimonix has two choices other than just not bothering to make a male Android:
    1) They could take the easy route, and just make a new head for the male android body found in the DH series, and give it the DH series boss armors as in-shop items if they don't feel like making male versions of the Luminia/Noxia/Lm02/Pink Dizzy sets. This method means he'll basically be able to use the current Android exocores without much changed other than maybe the stance. Same with Roid arts and the Fundamentals of Android. On top of that, the stats won't even need to be changed, either.

2) They could take the harder, far more interesting route and make Male Android have the bulky body type as seen in the Iron Armor Mk2 exocores. The exocores would then be made to use that massive body to lug around even more massive weaponry, with the default being the sword found on the Iron Armor Mk2 (sword) as seen in the DH series from DH13. The class would play so amazingly different from every other class just because it'd be bigger. To make up for being a massive target, he could have super armor against anything that counts as a "first hit" (which is defined by the First Hit rule in juggling.) Due to the size, he'll need his own scrolls, since only a handful of the current ones would really work as they are on the large body (specifically the Wrestling Entertainment scrolls (which means not the Lucha scrolls). Some things that can be done would be to make scrolls based around what the other large-body characters do, with the best scroll being inspired by Giant King's. We could even make Devil Giant's scroll be the best carat scroll for him, at a price of 56k+. To compensate for all of this, he can have about 200 more HP than the female android, but only have 7sp/s regen which is half of the female's regen.

Though, I suppose, if they went with the 2nd option, they could call it the "Mecha" class or something, to help keep new players from going "Why's the male so different from the female, when all the other classes aren't like that?" :v

NeoStrayFox, tamirtov and M4cropod like this.
  11. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Male andronig please.

12. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

I'm sorry.
    Androshaman.

13. Rachealz

Rachealz New Member

We need male Android!
    Why I always see u tamirtov?

14. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

I expected ztar to comment on this thread lmao
    definately expected the paragraph too :eek:

15. Wakfu

Wakfu Clean Up Crew

Soul fighter replaces all classes

Sabres likes this.
  16. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

Soul fighter is weak its all about that Elementalist game.

17. Wakfu

Wakfu Clean Up Crew

bet

Sabres likes this.
  18. Gearman

Gearman Active Member

A male android would require them to use the model and rig from BM, then add a better head, a jetpack, read lines for the male version's voicals and think of new ones since its male, even thought female is only feminine in voice. After all that they got to add clothing and exocores for it and don't forget they got to write some description for it along with the icon that they would have drawn up when making the new head. That is a lot of work for a class that barely gets anything. If it wasn't for Shaman being an edit to the skin texture it might be in as much of a limbo as android.

19. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Don't you want to see me?:(
    IKR

20. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Or just make the current Android class genderless.