./closed

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KingxD, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

reports can't solve everything I covered or everything a good volunteer mode can do.

2. PatrickRF

PatrickRF Clean Up Crew, The Spook-King

trash tales runner ca u scammed ppl's astros when rf transferred to gc

BJJFromGJJ and Flamekiller like this.
  3. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Did he really?

4. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I wash my hands with this thread, I have failed to realize that the RF player base does not fight for change but instead will remain deep in the past. I also fail to realize that nothing won't change by a thread. I will play this game the way it is and the way it shall remain until the end of it's final hour. The player base has stopped fighting for change and when something actually does happen it either dies down or completely gets forgotten about. I don't even hear much buzz about Steam anymore but yet that was one of the main concerns for most people. Most people don't even realize how badly the competitive scene on rumble fighter has disappeared into nothing and has turn into being the best at ramming.To be honest, me making this thread was a mistake on my part. Change on rumble fighter is a mistake.

I also wanted to mention this one thing. [CA] on OGP actually promoted things such as events and prizes. How do I know this? The [CA] section on the OGP forums. You guys don't even know how much the [CA]s did for this game. Sad how most of you accept the game the way it is.

~Mods, just close this thread. Make sure to give us more boxes on the next update and slap on that spenders be sure to buy em all.

5. PatrickRF

PatrickRF Clean Up Crew, The Spook-King

yes ankyt was one of his victims

6. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Well let's see. It was a main concern but they've been saying that they'd get the game on steam since 2014 and we didn't get on there until the end of 2016.
    They cheated their way onto steam also.
    When they finally did get this game on steam, surprise surprise the launcher is broken so the people that are just browsing by the F2P section and they happen upon this game notice that they can't even play it because of the broken launcher so they just skip it all together.
    When this game gets updated, you don't see the updates on steam in the "Recently Updated Games" section. Nothing shows up.

These are but a few of the reasons why we stopped talking about it. Maybe we'll start again when they get things fixed for steam players and advertise/get their game out there on Steam and other gaming websites.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    Yusuke and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  7. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I kind of want that too. Completely rebuild Rumble Fighter again.

8. madaravxxx

madaravxxx Active Member

Shutup trash scammer. No one want to hear your sad trash scammer story of how you try to abuse your title to scam scrubs punk.

Now go cry over how u didn't scam me in ogp cause i caught your fraud trash.

9. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Your actually dumb lol, read your pm son.

10. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

11. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

exactly.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  12. madaravxxx

madaravxxx Active Member

Boy think i was Dumb for not going first and getting scammed by your fraud self LOL

Now give me the excuse of how your a Ca in OGP and how you tried to scam me trash

#Yaweh Scammer / Exposed

Go scamm some noobs, cant scam a pro.

13. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

yet you don't wanna add me in game or respond to me through pm cause you think you some cool kid. Unless you wanna add me to talk 2 me in game instead of trying to act cool on forums than im done with you and if you respond with something like "nah u trash exposed" just proving my point.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  14. madaravxxx

madaravxxx Active Member

LOL Reread my post retart, Your a Scammer, Why would I want to add your trash and you failed at scamming me fricking Punk? LOL im Just Informing people to Not trade your Scamming Trash since you tried to scamm me punk . LOL scrub got caught for trying to Scam and trying to redeem his trash self. # CAUGHT

#Yaweh Scammer

Go back to saying how you are [CA] in Ogp trying to convince someone to go first trash scammer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.