Scrolls/ExoCores that should become Carats READ THE NOTES PLEASE

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheDL6Incident, Dec 28, 2016.

?

If NimoniX is serious about "closing the gap" then make more scrolls/exos into carat

1. Yes please

97.1%
  2. No these newgen scrubs don't deserve nothing I had to start out with 2 day renegade

2.9%
  1. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

In wake of the game's Steam release, NimoniX has decided to convert two scrolls that were formerly RC to Carats. Those two scrolls are Sunmudo and Boxing. I foresee NimoniX converting more scrolls into Carat scrolls in the future.

I came up with a list of underused or rather outclassed scrolls and ExoCores that should be converted to Carats to give free(A.K.A Brokes) players more variety.

Scrolls

1. Jeet Kun Do: New Price 34,000 Carat: [Note:We already have the stronger variant of this scroll;dragon, in the shop already as an RC scroll. Why sell a watered down dragon for RC when this can become Carat?]
    2. Koroshu: New Price 38,000 Carat
    3. Judo: New Price 35,000 Carat
    4. Karate (Striker and Alchemist): New Price 27000 Carat [Note: Why is this scroll exclusive to only Alchemist and Striker? This scroll should be made available to all of the classes. I remember first starting out in this game with the Elementalist class and I was disappointed that a fighting game didn't have Karate as a style, only to discover that Karate was locked to Striker and Alchemist]
    5. Boxing: New Price 12,500 Carat. [Note: I appreciate that Boxing was turned into the carat scroll but the combos and speed of this scroll doesn't justify the 30K price point especially when Mach Knuckle does what this scroll can do, but it is faster and has a ground stomp]
    6. Persona: New Price: 40,000 Carat
    7. Black Out: New Price 47,000 Carat. [Note:This scroll can already be rented for carats temporarily. Why not take things one step further by changing the price from RC to Carat? This would be a good fast Carat scroll that could compete with the likes of Rage or Viper.]
    8. Pro Wrestling: New price 35,00 Carat. [Note:We have the upgraded version of Pro Wrestling; Muscle Buster, as an RC scroll. Muscle Buster offers the same front and back grabs, a special grab that you can angle to throw foes out of the arena, and a GOOD launcher. You can also do some serious juggles with Muscle Buster. There's not much to offer with Pro Wrestling aside from its kick combo attacks. The special launcher is really poor and its punches are difficult to angle with.]
    Note: The reason why I made these scroll prices in the 20,000-40,000 range is because we don't anything that's somewhat good in that range save for Shaolin and Muay Thai. Boxing is NOT worth 30,000 carat and Mach Knuckle outclasses that scroll easily.
    ExoCore
    1. Hornet Hive: New Price 42,000
    2. Psychic Charger (Elementalist): New Price 28,000 Carat
    3. Cyclone Charger (Elementalist): New Price 20000
    4. Golden Lion (Striker and Soul Fighter): New Price 45,000 Carat
    5. Dragon Striker (Striker): New Price 31,000 Carat
    6. Black/Blue/Red Iron Armor (Alchemist): New Price 24,000 Carat
    So what do you guys think about the scrolls/exocore listed? Are they fair choices for carat conversions? Are the prices too low or too high?

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  2. madaravxxx

madaravxxx Active Member

Son can you shutup half of that crap is Astros and im not fricking trying to feel like i waste my cash on a item that coulda been fricking carats noob.

3. TheDL6Incident

What's it like living without your frontal lobes?
    All off the before mentioned besides Boxing are cash items.
    Reread this thread please.

tamirtov, NeoStrayFox and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  4. pidgey

pidgey Well-Known Member

Support, but I was having other skills in mind as well.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  5. Gearman

Gearman Active Member

Honestly some of the items should just have a price drop so that people will buy them for being cheap exocores and scrolls that are not top priced like the stuff that outmatched them in almost every way possible.

The bundle scrolls don't seem too appealing since the deal is dead if you got one or more of the scrolls in the packed basically it is selling to players that don't have credits scrolls.

However I don't see a problem with some of the really old scrolls and some of the exocores getting a carat price as some of them are not profitable anymore. However, Mantis seems too good to be on this list.

IMHO, I don't think those scrolls will stay at those price as I remember they were selling Hitman for carats at some point, might have been a bundle but it was still carats.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  6. TheDL6Incident

I see. That was my intention, to put the really outclassed and unprofitable scrolls/exos as carats. I put Mantis on here because you quite literally can get Mantis for free from the beginner Lv.11 box. So why sell a scroll for RC that you're going to hand out for free, right?

7. Gearman

Gearman Active Member

If you can possibly get Mantis then the scroll will only be given to some players, they will have a fairly good scroll and with it being their only scroll or main scroll it would basically be somewhat of a guerrilla advertisement to buy credits if you would like this scroll or get it from someone who bought credits, this would apply to any scroll that you can get that box that is a premium scroll. As for the ones that might be carats it wouldn't sell you to buy any credits but it would probably make you want to keep playing which can lead to you buying credits if you see something in the future that you really want.

8. Cubhhhhh

Cubhhhhh Member

Praying mantis imo it's way too good especially sitting at a+ranking

9. TheDL6Incident

What should replace it, then? I was thinking something good but not too good. You know, like what they've done with Sunmudo. Thought Mantis woulda filled that spot.

10. Cubhhhhh

Cubhhhhh Member

Honestly the best thing to replace mantis would be koroshu or persona

11. TheDL6Incident

Gotcha.

12. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Jeet Kun Do change from 30,000 to 34,000
    Koroshu change from 30,000 to 38,000
    Judo change to from 25,000 to 35,000. Leave Combat Sambo as RC, but drop the price down to about 750 - 800 RC.
    Karate change from 27,000 to 37,500
    Boxing change from 15,000 to 12,500
    Persona change from 35,000 to 40,500

Hornet Hive change from 30,000 to 42,000 (Homing Skill + Avalon affected)
    Psychic Charger change from 20,000 to 28,000 (Hitboxes are huge)
    Golden Lion change from 39,000 to 45,000
    Dragon Striker change from 20,000 to 31,000
    Iron Armor change from 20,000 to 24,000

Just my opinion.

HumanExperiment and LonerNotDead like this.
  13. TheDL6Incident

Your opinion is valid and well appreciated. I'll make these changes. Thank you for your input and support.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  14. xSavage21

xSavage21 Active Member

You can't necessarily say that dragon is better than jeet kun do in fact the shorter combos makes it faster to edge someone.

15. SacredSwordJr

SacredSwordJr Well-Known Member

So ur gonna use short combo in a 1vs1? Seems legit yo nimonix nerf Inferno make his damn combo shorter , PPPP = PP KKKKKK = KKK KKG+K = G+K etc. Rage is duh better version of Dragon :L

16. TheDL6Incident

It is a watered down Dragon, though. Didn't say Jeet is bad, but Dragon is better.

17. hopper

hopper New Member

shouldn't the prices just be 4 x amount of carats the scroll sells for?

18. xSavage21

xSavage21 Active Member

I said edge not 1v1

19. SacredSwordJr

SacredSwordJr Well-Known Member

I know but Im just saying tho like ur gonna use short combo?

20. tinythe2ndplace

tinythe2ndplace Well-Known Member

even the description for dragon says it's an upgrade from jeet kun do ez

NeoStrayFox and TheDL6Incident like this.