Jasmine League

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Alys2, Jan 23, 2016.

1. OGxSF

OGxSF New Member

Hi there, me and a friend would like to join your league, if you have room for 2 more. Brotherhood and Demon respectively.

1. IGN: Duncan
    2. Level: 130, Crimson Snake 10
    3. Brotherhood, Warrior
    4. In most of the iterations of the game you guys seem pretty active and nice. Really just don't a league that seems constantly dead.
    5. Don't know anyone, just started on this version.
    6. Started on Acclaim (ASURA server) then Nirvana.
    7. A guildmate was crying about losing his Magical Deco (who didnt?) and loudly proclaimed 'he didn't have anything anymore, just a chicken' to which Sage replied: 'Sometimes a chicken is enough' xD
    This is my motto now. o.o

Captainpack likes this.
  2. Kiriko91

Kiriko91 New Member

[Rage] i will be on in 2 hours or so for a few hours if your about , drop me a whisper Kiriko IGN and ill join you to league

Captainpack likes this.
  3. Vanguard

Vanguard Active Member

Hello ! i do have a created Black Clan char.. and i will play black side from Sunday i think IGN : Phew, Raising Light Taishan Bandit.
    Ive talked to ThatHurt about joining you in Jasmine family..
    My White chars will be inactive.
    I will make BoT warrior and Healer tho...

Captainpack and Pna1Dra6on like this.
  4. Vanguard

Vanguard Active Member

Decided to join Guardians HeroLeague on my BoT hybrid, but i do a warrior and healer tho, so i can join you on those.

5. Pna1Dra6on

Pna1Dra6on Active Member

Phew? Oh wow dont happen to be GM phew frm back in the days? If not, he was the first person to run me through COF and I was shitting my pants afraid id die with my RC self. XD. I can help add if we happen to be on same time And guardians are awesome people. Tell Peachy hiya ^_^

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    Captainpack and Peachy like this.
  6. Vanguard

Vanguard Active Member

Hello again.. I deleted that BoT hybrid and a GL3 Shaolin Warrior But i requested a friend here from Norway to come play with me! Perhaps we both join Jasmine HeroLeague or Guardians. It depends on my friend.
    We do a BoT healer and a BoT warrior and play together :) i have already created accounts. And i am not GM Phew.. i am known as -[Vagabond]- nuker of PoB in Acclaim Nirvana, do you wonder who i am, in other servers. read signature.

7. Kiriko91

Kiriko91 New Member

if you and your friend wish too join Jasmine then please feel free to messge myself(Kiriko) or ThatHurt -my trusted leader. also Lilly who has access to BOT band and PinayDra6on can also assist.
    one of us will be more than happy to help and get you back in game good luck to you and your friend

Captainpack likes this.
  8. Vanguard

Vanguard Active Member

Thank you Kiriko :)
    We'll see if we both start at 1st oktober :) Respect to your Guild from Reality HeroBand White side :)

Captainpack and Kiriko91 like this.
  9. DarkAllan

DarkAllan New Member

ohhhh I remember now, it was HoneyBadger. The guy who goes out with a bag on his face xD. But talks about others to feel less insecure. HoneyBadger, if you're reading this, you ugly ************ I should have killed you and your complexes lel. Well. Maybe in a future life with my fist in your face and your ugly face on DA floor (pun intended)

out have fun xD

Captainpack likes this.
  10. Pna1Dra6on

Pna1Dra6on Active Member

lol DA, he doesn't play anymore. I cant even recall if he restarted on redfox. A lot of the old schoolers have moved on, but its ok. New times call for new meat to give a fresher perspective to things. I thought you didn't end up playing this version? Ive been having trouble with client working on laptop, but things seem to be working again as of tonight *crosses fingers it stays this way. You playing anything new DA?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
    Captainpack likes this.
  11. morningstar

morningstar New Member

The few of many ladies of Jasmines. #JasminesStandOff 2016September21 21-10-17.jpg

12. Pna1Dra6on

Pna1Dra6on Active Member

Haha love it! and here I was trying to SS our lovely faces as you're highlighting our badunkadunks. Great angle =P Miss u!!

Captainpack and Alys2 like this.
  13. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

whats t
    whats the pun ole Allan? good to see you still play

Captainpack likes this.
  14. yang1234

yang1234 New Member

Hi are u guys still recruiting btw im a bot warrior

15. Pna1Dra6on

Pna1Dra6on Active Member

Yes, what clan and role are you. Try messaging the following to join: PInayDra6on, FlameDemon, Porkchop, Kiriko, ThatHurt, StickitToMe, FireFistAce. Thanks for your interest and hopefully we can catch you in game soon.

Captainpack likes this.
  16. Zoem007

Zoem007 New Member

Hello, I have been playing 9D on and off since acclaim then GC. looking to get back into it wondering if ya'll gonna take this old man in.. currently thinking about making HD nuker or BOT warrior

17. Pna1Dra6on

Pna1Dra6on Active Member

What's your name in game? We'll try whispering you, I think we have room in BoT. You're welcome to message the names listed in the post above yours to try n join as well..

Captainpack likes this.
  18. Zoem007

Zoem007 New Member

Ishootbacon HD nuker
    Istabbacon BOT warrior
    the bot warrior is still in works atm

19. Nythrilyn

Nythrilyn New Member

I literally cried trying to pm you the other day to see if you were online... who stabs bacon :(

Has anyone been able to contact you in game? I tired but you weren't online at the time

Captainpack likes this.
  20. krymzon

krymzon New Member

Hello guys. Someone was supposed to recruit me in the HD League and i have not had any news for a few days. My ingame name is Kymzon. Please let me know what's up it's kinda boring playing all alone.

Captainpack likes this.