Forum Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheFuzionBranz, Oct 20, 2016.

?

Do you believe that Redfox should do any of these:

1. Investigate certain players who have their names often come up.

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Form a team of Community Advisors.

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  3. Revoke the Awaiting Moderation penalty on the General Discussion section.

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  4. Make the forum slightly smaller with moderation done.

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. In-Game events with GM's having a role, while talking to players.

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  6. See more "life signs" of the RedFox team in game.

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Not only is this the point in the RF timeline that the game has be "so dead", but there has never been so little GM's, So little moderation with so much penalties forced upon players. There is no real punishment to DDOS. There is no real investigations on the part of PlayRedFox because of the small team. The amount of Tickets send to the DQA VS the amount of tickets anwsered per day is rediculous. As a player just going around rooms I can see who does the room crash hack (when you activate it, the second you are hit everyone dc's) or when someone makes DDOS threats. You have GM tools to annon-watch players and don't carry out investigations. Infact, you probably don't even look up Alt names.

There are no CA's because I'm pretty sure theres not even enough staff to manage those players and even pick them. Everything seems to be done by Nimonix with simply very few workers only doing the paper work, tickets and banning. Unlike before where the GM's actually had to give the prizes and Nimonix was in charge of nothing but updates.

Now players are forced to wait for a GM to moderate posts, Which can take days. Then on the weekends, You cant post there at all. (Unless commenting on a thread thats already there). Then, Outside of that thread there is so many sub threads that the whole forum seems dead. Off topic goes on, But then again its really just off topic and nothing Rf related. The "moderation ban" done on the General discussion, either way ends up in Off Topic or match planning where its even less moderated.

There are no community events with the GM's. There is no connection to the GM's. The game feels dead and not because of the little community but the relationship between RedFox and players. There is no real help for problems requiring extra time than a normal case or an investigation. There is no bond.

A simple method of communication, a phone app, skype, emails. A CA team that can simply have the limited power to atleast "Confirm moderation" in General, unless more powers are trusted into them. CA's have always worked and showed to be beneficial.

Paying two GM's 35$ a hour once a week to host events will the community more active and possible more profit. Rumble Fighter is a working formula meaning it will always be fun for new players who like this type of PvP/brawling. Just that its not advertisement the problem, Its the feeling of being a player in this community of RedFox. The problem is getting people to stay and be ready to pay.

https://www.playredfox.com/agreement/corporate
    [​IMG]
    15 Months aftermaking those commitments; This is how the Rumble Fighter community looks. It has DDOS problems for the past 1-2 years where that many players have been experiencing it. Now its like that because for the past year, the lack of modertion with the lack of a living community makes the ratio between legit players and hackers horrible in favor of the legit players.

Talking with the developers is the only thing I have seen improve over other hosts. Everything asides, I would say needs work. Players aren't really satisfied if you ask them about your service compared to others.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  2. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

Eh

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

RedFox is fine with me. I have no problems with them. They are too good. Better than other OGP and GC. cuz RedFox has no favoritism player list. even GM Gourdy can ban you or Yusuke.

lVlonsterCat and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  4. Frostwich

Frostwich Active Member

nothing was better than ogp

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

say that again please.

You know nothing about OGTrashment's true color.

6. Frostwich

Frostwich Active Member

yes i do ive been playing since ogp... lol

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  7. Frostwich

Frostwich Active Member

ign was AeroBlader/AeroBladerz

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Then what have they ******* done to us? Who was the first gm? What happen to GM Over9000 exactly? What happen to us when GM Labeba is on her period or out of control? What happen to our former CA? What have shitty CA done to us?

9. Frostwich

Frostwich Active Member

why can't you just focus on playing the game? they can do ****, but if they do something, that's their money they're losing.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Answer my questions first. Look like you were not been ogp.

Ogp is the king milking our money. If we spent money on ogp we risk to get banned for ******* no reason.

GC has a huge mistake ever they made. Because they hiring a hoe gm and rm that turn into a buthurt so easily. And yet gc has surpassed over ogp for became a god milking some money.

And redfox? What do u mean focus on this dead game? I didn't see that RedFox has milking our money. Because? They don't throw the spender event like GC did. RedFox knew the place. Don't talk **** on me and redfox. Answer my questions frist. In otherwise you are in situation now. You would end up like these people that I destroyed. You pick one. Answers my question first or get bzm.

11. Frostwich

Frostwich Active Member

i was on ogp ask anyone my name was AeroBlader and AeroBladerz... lol

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I dont care about if you are actually been ogp. Why don't you ******* answer all my questions?

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  13. SacredSwordJr

SacredSwordJr Well-Known Member

I was to lazy to read so I just vote 123456710

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  14. Frostwich

Frostwich Active Member

ur triggered because i wont answer ur questions that pretty sad

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

nah. That is how who the **** you are? A ******* low education? A ******* low life? That is how you went to school and cannot answer all question in your life? Can you answer the questions at the court, can't you? I could imagine if it was court you would end up in jail, because you refuse to answer all the motherfucka questions? Sure. Let me make a lawsuit with you, let see who win.

16. Frostwich

Frostwich Active Member

you're the one with low education obv because you can't even form a sentence properly. A ******* low education makes no sense in actual English if you are saying who are you. That is how who are you? would only make sense if you had a comma after how, which that is how would be referring to the sentence before, and who are you would be a separate question. i refuse to answer your questions simply because i don't waste my ******* time dwelling on a company's wrongs. you're obviously not the smartest person on this forum.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  17. Frostwich

Frostwich Active Member

dont come at a ***** if you cant speak the language @HumoLoco ... smh lol

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  18. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

You obv cannot describe what the difference who the **** are you vs who the **** you are. 'Who the **** you are' is make sense more to you as your motherfucka personal. You have no idea what insult is as that. No wonderful you cry about my English.

And I don't give a **** about English if you speak English so I speak English as that motherfucka simple.
    This is why I hate the people like you. You should just better start buy new roles and tie it and commit suicide yourself.

19. Frostwich

Frostwich Active Member

sorry i dont talk to salty old men

lVlonsterCat likes this.