Maomi-chan! About Me ; AMA

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Maomi, Nov 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

A B O U T _ M A O M I - C H A N

Maomi-chan loves sports. She's currently doing MMA/Boxing, Baseball (Off-Season;Conditioning), Volleyball, and Swimming. She also does Ultimate Frisbee and Kick-Ball.

Maomi-chan loves to draw and animate pictures, she won a contest in 2014 in Google's Doodle-Doodle Contestory involving members of their Internship program.

Maomi-chan has had two books published. Working towards being one of this generations most well-known young and feminine female authors.

Maomi-chan likes anime, her recent finished anime was Clannad, and is currently watching Clannad: After Story; Episode 12. (She likes Action/Romance/Sci-Fi/Psychological.)

Maomi-chan was one of the first rare users on patron to get over $1,000 dollars via Patron for claiming she would use it on herself, and/or her needs.

Maomi-chan would pick French Toast over Waffles.

Maomi-chan is now 16 years of age.

Maomi-chan's favorite food are Deviled Eggs.

Maomi-chan has several persons in her family that either want her to become a doctor, lawyer, or a real estate coordinate, and even a entrepreneur, who knows.

Maomi-chan's favorite color is Purple, with red stripes.

Maomi-chan has a AlienWare Aurora desktop, with a AlienWare 13 Laptop.

Maomi-chan likes to manipulate and control human emotions, and can easily break a person with her special ability to dilate her eyes at will.

Maomi-chan makes business deals almost everyday, and is currently invested most of her time in Real Estate.

Maomi-chan has the over-whelming ability to make someone pass out with her move, 'Finger Poking Technique: 8-Pressure Point Seizuring Attack Method Number Fourty-Eight'.

Maomi-chan's favorite games are H1Z1, Apocalypse Rising (ROBLOX),Rumble Fighter, and League of Legends. (Heavily known on all.)

Maomi-chan likes to make friends, and is super cheery person, despite people trying to take her kindness as a weakness they are introduced to a new Maomi that has blue eyes and won't take her cold-heared stare off her opponent for a second.

Maomi-chan has noticed that keeping your eye on your opponent in battle will help not only in determining their next move, but also intersecting them if they decide to jump or slide, moreover so that you can dodge them.

No, Maomi-chan isn't a bot, she is a real life being, that has feelings, and other things revolving around feelings.

Maomi-chan will add more if someone other than Maomi-chan was to say 'Maomi-chan, [Question]' , and will be answered in the form of a statement, with your name.

e.g. "Maomi-chan, do you like flowers?"

@Iliketosucktoes1175 "Indeed, I like livolvas and Sun Flowers." (whatever the first ones are, forgot the name.)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@NepNep "list your top ten anime now"​
    1. Durarara
    2. Steins;Gate
    3. Chobits
    4. Dog & Scissors
    5. Attack on Titan: Junior High
    6. High School of the Dead
    7. Kuroko no Basuke
    8. Ghost Stories
    9. Future Diaries
    10. Space Dandy
    _________________________________________________________________________________
    @BJJFromGJJ "Tbh since there is almost nothing to ask"

I feel as though you think that nothing will come from failure, their is someone right now who is lucky to see your unsuccess and will help you near future to be successful.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

@xSanta17
    lol why is eyoo > helpinghand for RR? Anything could happen.

why r u the best 1v1''ing catfish I don't catfish, but yes I excel in 1v1, thanks!

why do u still catfish Refer to my last comment, thanks!

why r u lyin so hard I don't understand slang, thanks!

holy **** ok gender fluid lady boy Refer to my last comment, Yay!

ur a girl and ur in the perfect world Yep, peace and love!
    no barbie world You know it!

what was the last time u touched ur black **** and imagined being a cute innocent asian 16 yr old girl yelping onii channnnnn" That's pretty weird fan-fic of me you got going on, send me the print-out when it's finish, 'kay?
    _______________________________________________________________________________
    @tamirtov
    "tbh"

"You seem to believe in things as 'First come first served', and 'Those who excel more; achieve more'. I am here to tell you there are many ways you can find your life's purpose, one of which, is taking the road that isn't occupied by others, intimately your Friends and Family."

______________________________________________________________________________

@LordSea
    "what books have you published?"

The books were published into my school library, via TSS. But I've gotten a lot of feedback from them, and the feedback usually starts with 'I love your book.."

My Books names are 'The World Around Us', and 'Change Is Not An Option'.

______________________________________________________________________________

@pharrell
    "who wins winter"

Persons who win Winter have the most extravagant clothing, mainly of colors White and Red, hold the best Dinner Party, and White Elephant Party, on a cold winter day.

And thus, once the party is over, and the joyed, over-joyed. The most Winterest Person in the world looks out his window and says, "Life is like Snow, it can grow, it can fall, and then melt."

________________________________________________________________________________
    @FlyingNimbus
    "why is stein's gate under durarara"

Every episode of Durarara gave visual and explanations to the last episode, moreover they even add why some occurences happened 1-2 Episodes back, to give closer to the audience. Well, to those who understood the anime.

"tbh"

The many wonders of this universe has not yet to be found by "Scientists" or "Explorers". They have the inevitability to be found by normal yet, scientific and complex people like you, and I.

"tbh"

You find yourself distraught in a world where you think nothing is clear to you, but in a way, there is always one person that is your mirror, and their reflection balances out almost everything of your and his world.

"what do u think of the chaos theory"

I believe the words "predict/predictable/predictions", and "coincidence(s), are all but nonsense. Petty humans making other humans think that things will go their way, giving them hope when hope is a flaw to existence of a human being itself.

Everything has a cause and effect, and no-one is afflicted unless you pertain to that cause and/or that effect.

For instance, if a boy were to throw a rock down a hill, and a girl was seemingly walking up the hill. It would be the boy's fault. Cause. The girl would then confront the boy, this in turn is meaningless, the act of the boy throwing down the rock has already been done, there wouldn't be any need to get mad over it. (So this wouldn't be the effect at all for the boy, since the boy of course wouldn't take the girl seriously.) The real effect would be the boy's pity or regret for hitting the girl in the end.

You can only shape your future's cause and effect, it's all based on you.

Good Question! Maomi-chan thinks of herself as the only one that matters in every statement Maomi-chan makes. Maomi-chan makes it so, that each of her beautiful,handsome and most of all courteous fans take Maomi-chan seriously, as Maomi-chan is talking to them, and no one else! :p:p

Maomi-chan's favoriteee food in the whole wide world is..Deviled Eggs! And next is Pigs in a Blanket! Yay! Thanks for asking!!!
    _______________________________​

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  2. NepNep

NepNep Well-Known Member

list your top 10 anime now

SupWova, pidgey, tamirtov and 3 others like this.
  3. xSanta17

xSanta17 Splitter

lol why is eyoo > helpinghand for RR?

why r u the best 1v1''ing catfish

why do u still catffish

why r u lyin so hard

holy **** ok gender fluid lady boy

ur a girl and ur in the perfect world
    no barbie world

what was the last time u touched ur black **** and imagined being a cute innocent asian 16 yr old girl yelping onii channnnnn

pidgey and Maomi like this.
  4. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

tbh

5. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Yay!

BassBreaks, pidgey and tamirtov like this.
  6. LordSea

LordSea Well-Known Member

what books have you published?

7. NepNep

NepNep Well-Known Member

thanks! happy nepsgiving!

BJJFromGJJ, SupWova, pidgey and 3 others like this.
  8. pharrell

pharrell Active Member

who wins winter

9. Maylen12

Maylen12 Well-Known Member

I think you slightly have taste but stein at #2?

10. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Steins;Gate because it has in=depth topics on what could visually happen in today's society, or what could of, or been happened.

BassBreaks and pidgey like this.
  11. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Happy NepsGiving to you too, Nep Nep~

12. LordSea

Oh, so you're not ACTUALLY a published author.
    okay

pidgey likes this.
  13. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Mm-hm, but I plan to be.

14. LordSea

okay then your thread is quite misleading.

pidgey, xSanta17 and Maomi like this.
  15. FlyingNimbus

FlyingNimbus Active Member

why is stein's gate under durarara

Maomi and pidgey like this.
  16. xSanta17

xSanta17 Splitter

loool as if that's the only thing

17. CloudyChains

CloudyChains Creator of Catastrophe