crash

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by CPike0, Oct 11, 2016.

1. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

Just keep trying to download it over and over. It sucks but will work

2. ToxiicChicken

Re-download it really install it problem solved :)

3. Musuyajin

Musuyajin New Member

Maybe it's a DLL that is fragile and might not install properly..? What version are you using?

4. Miladdos

Miladdos New Member

I've spent money on the game for different abilities which do not last eternal so the least they can do is refund that or prolong that ability. That is what i meant by saying ''a major compensation'' and not double xp for a few hours.

5. Musuyajin

Musuyajin New Member

That might be looked at; can't guarantee.

6. JAXMESH

JAXMESH New Member

7. Miladdos

Miladdos New Member

Shinnen replies to other posts but not to this one......... Not even letting us know they're looking into this. What the **** is this seriously lmfao. He even moved this to ''Game help and Tips'' from ''Bug Reports'' what the actual ****.

P.S. Can someone without this problem upload his 12sky2 Classic gameguard files?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  8. ToxiicChicken

OK bro you need to relax because we all had game crash issues. I The solution we came up with is to re-download the dam client. Some of us had to re-download the dam client 3 times. It's really not on his end if it Crashes in all on your end. I You must re-download and realize install everything

9. Miladdos

Miladdos New Member

That's the solution you came up with. Probably because one of your files was corrupt. I've done a complete removal of every single 12sky2 classic file on my computer and re-installed without any success.

10. Miladdos

Miladdos New Member

It's been a week not without a solution let alone a reply from a GM... This started happening after the removal of the double xp/drop event on the 14th. I'm not sure if they implemented some sort of update to the game and/or to gameguard but i've never experienced any issues with the game prior to that. This is not a mistake from my end but from either gameguard or redfox. The only thing i'm asking is for help from the GM's and nothing more..... Can i get a reply..? I've already sent a ticket without any luck. The only thing i was told was to downgrade or upgrade my DirectX, which i have tried without any succes.. Nothing has changed on my computer since i've experienced this bug.

And once again could someone without this problem please upload their gameguard file?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  11. CPike0

CPike0 Member

my thread gets moved but no response or anything

12. ToxiicChicken

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  13. Miladdos

Miladdos New Member

14. BiggaBeast

BiggaBeast New Member

CPike0 are you still having problems logging into Twelve Sky 2: Classic? If so try doing this delete all files from the download of the game and re-download it make sure you don't have nothing running in the background of you're laptop/desktop if this don't work please let me know.

15. EgoSingularitas

EgoSingularitas New Member

Same issue. I was lucky enough to play for a few hours. After the last server maintenance, which ocurred the day I installed a day ago or so, the game stopped responding. After download of patch it force-closes.
    Contacted support, reintalled game several times, the files in the "Redist" folder, went to Microsoft and downloaded a bunch of Redistributable C++ files, downloaded an older download file through a stream, tried changing compatability to Other than Windows 10, included RedFox as well as RF files in anti-virus Firewall permissions, disabled Firewalls, etc. There's very little I haven't done at this point... and to top it off, I have done all this in 2 different machines, an Alienware desktop and an Origin laptop... support has me very disappointed at this point.

I did go to STEAM and see that RF has been Greenlit and that there is an RF 2 that may or may not come into fruition in the future. Fingers crossed for both! Perhaps STEAM can put some pressure into getting these issues resolved.

The disappearance of the launcher issue is something that has been happening since the days of CCR and through the ownership of the game by various entities including some private servers to include the still active: RFOlympus. This is not new, however, we are not being given the proper care we deserve as users of their product.

16. Angelsergiuboy

Angelsergiuboy New Member

same problem , will there ever be a fix for this?

is there any other servers for this game something similar to this classic without too much pay 2 win staff? I guess if there is any I'd play that til they fix it.