How to be good at The Rumble Fighter! (DELETED)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BassNerd, Aug 4, 2016.

?

What should i teach next?

1. How to Role Play on The Rumble Fighter

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. How to get a date on The Rumble Fighter

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BassNerd

BassNerd Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! My name is _______ and I am here to teach you the basics of being good at The Rumble Fighter and playing at the best you can with a little taste of A E S T H E T I C S.

KNOW THE BASICS
    Okay students of The Rumble Fighter for this class I will show you the basics of learning a scroll, using an exo, and how to deal with bullies that complain. All the good basics.
    USING A SCROLL
    So obviously you're going to need a scroll when you play any map of course. If you don't know what specific map to choose start in the rooms that say NHAA, because they don't hit at all so use that as your advantage. Once you start to hit they will try to hit back 90% of the time, but we are getting ahead of ourselves. Lets pick out a scroll!

WHAT I RECOMMEND
    I like to use two hit or Run G(uard) over powered scrolls because they get the job done for edging people! Use scrolls like VOLADOR MUAYBORAN ELECTRO
    Another Infinite Ninjitsu and my favorite of them all
    RedRock Ninjitsu. Before we get into exos I must remind you do not let people think you are a spammer by using these scrolls. They are just complainers and you have every right to use these scrolls appropriately! If they call you a "lagger" "noob" or anything along the lines of that then tell them to "please stop or I will report you for slander!" If they do not comply report them for bullying and slander.
    EXOS
    So if you start losing and all else fails its time to use Exos! We cannot let bullies get away from their horrible crimes because reporting will take a while for them to get banned. We do this by defending ourselves with exos. So say if a bully is beating you... You must run away to a safe place for a bit and prepare to use Exos don't get discourage if they call you a "runner" you are only trying to protect yourself and have every right to stay alive!

WHAT I RECOMMEND
    I like to use exos that are reusable over and over and exos that can edge your opponent off the cliff easily! Use exos like: Tactical Bow Attack Booster
    Devil Shadow Medusa Thunder Blades Berserker-Blade Aquarius Dark power Grimme Shadow
    That should cover you!
    BONUS LESSON ~ STATS
    If all else fails than its time to use stats! Go to the shop and buy clothes and exos that boost your stats to about 50-90 (between that) on STR, CRT, ARM, and SPD. If this isn't working then go buy GEMS and put them in your clothes and use accessories from the shop! If people call you a "Stat-S!ut Stat-Wh0re" or anything discriminative against a persons sexuality let them know that they are discriminating and shaming people and to stop complaining about stats or you're gonna report them. If that fails then report.
    Those were the basics have fun playing The Rumble Fighter! :)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
    BJJFromGJJ, Slowpoke, Slaking and 4 others like this.
  2. MortalKombat1

MortalKombat1 Active Member

[​IMG]
    even when you flaunt around the "aesthetic" fgt sht ur still a noob that only has the appeal of being a "good gamer" ****** KYS

BJJFromGJJ and tinytinytintin like this.
  3. BassNerd

no

4. BassNerd

Thank you i am a good teacher but a guy gamer tho

Slowpoke, Slaking, Marowak and 4 others like this.
  5. BassNerd

who's the girl? all i know is
    DAT BOI

6. SacredSword

SacredSword Well-Known Member

How to be a pro? u basically need a good pc and have fast fingers.

tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  7. BassNerd

THAT * SONG

And follow my guide above

BJJFromGJJ, Slowpoke, Slaking and 3 others like this.
  8. BassNerd

D A M I T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.